Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hide Friend's Full Name When Streaming

Can the Xbox UI hide full names when looking at our friends list while streaming? They (other friends) can choose to share their full name to friends, but from a privacy standpoint I don't want the world seeing their name when I look at my friends list. This would be a great privacy feature!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add game chat audio

I use mixer quite a bit to stream and make those streams into YouTube videos. But here’s the only issue that has bothered me into making videos. Game Chat Cannot Be Heard. I’d really appreciate it if mixer had the ability to capture game chat because I’ll play with ps4 people while playing Fortnite and their voices cannot be heard on stream. Thus making videos hard to make when there’s no dialogue. Please mixer add voice chat being heard in the streaming service :)))

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Option to watch a stream at 120 fps

This might sound odd but with 120fps displays becoming more popular and even coming to some handhelds could it possible to have an option to watch a stream at 120 fps.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add 1080p and pinch to fill on the Android Mixer app.

Please add support for 1080p and pinch to zoom for the mixer android app. Currently it's limited to 720p with noticeable macro blocking in fast motion and lacks a pinch to zoom to fill the screen for wider aspect ratio phones.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. New overlay for xbox one app users!

Come one, we've had mixer on xbox for awhile now. We need an updated overlay.. in my opinion we don't even need the ugly blue boxes just to know we're live or viewer count. the chat box is not necessary either! needs a modern look.. no boxes is needed. if having the chat on it could be each separate chat in a transparent bubble for an example.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Dress code

I believe that a livestream set in a place such as a pool/beach/lake etc should not be considered 18+ based off of attire as swimwear is contexual appropriate attire. Think of gymnastics or dance nothing inherently adult about these things but the appropriate attire would generally be a leotard or something similar. I do feel that the setting aspect and acceptable camera angles of this hypothetical change as it may lead to some unintended loopholes, but I do feel changing this particular piece of policy would be beneficial to the streaming site and those who use it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please offer the option to load a stream at specific resolution, and fps option.

Please offer the option to load a stream at specific resolution, and fps option. Preferably 720p @ 30fps, and 1080p @30fps. This 60 fps eats up too much bandwidth and will not load on many devices. #twitchsucks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to use copyrights better

This is my suggestion.

That dashboard has an option to pay for the right to use a copyright from it's copyright holder through mixer, to even further prevent both streamers and mixer from issues with companies and individuals.

option to pay for music
    option to pay for video clips over 30 seconds (as i understand under 30 second it within fair use)
    *option for users and content creators on mixer to add their own music on the platform for use by others

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Broadcast overlay

When setting up the stream on Xbox it is very vague and could use a lot of improvements for the broadcast overlay.

Transparent option (choose value %). Option to brighten for a moment when a new viewer joins
    size (choose value %).
    Position - Instead of a quadrant on the screen to choose from give us the ability to move it with the controller and hit 'A' when done.
    Chose information displayed - turn off individual elements to suit your needs. Turn on elements to suit your needs like a follower count with an animation to show new followers (option…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. In stream music sharing on the mixer app

Idea came to me when I was playing music on my headphones while I was streaming, I was thinking if mixer would like to implement music on stream for others to enjoy, the concept of cores if you want to implement it or not on your stream, now if they implement sound cloud and spotify but you need to have premium on both accounts in order for them to process because nobody wants to listen to ads I would say it would greatly change the way mixer is as a whole and be different from all the rest of streaming…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Green Screen without using Streamlabs

Please add a green screen effect for Lightstream users! I have a green screen ready to go and was ready to use on Streamlabs, but because my laptop isn't compatable with Streamlabs, I cannot afford a new computer for a really long time. I would love to continue using Lightstream and pay for it if Mixer could add a green screen input option.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mixer Streaming app for windows

It would be great if Mixer had its own application for streaming on it's site. Like SLOBS, but just for Mixer. Streamlabs is great but the labels (followers, donations,etc) do not always work and some are missing or are a pain to get working (Ember donations, sparks events). I am only interested in streaming to Mixer and dedicated app with built in, customizable overlays for streaming would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Changing Streaming quality

Streamers can change the quality setting before streaming, so games that they play won't have any screen tear due to their system's out quality to the stream's quality.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. gostaria que adicionassem a função de diminuir a qualidade da stream sem precisar baixar a latência

minha internet é bem ruim e gostaria de poder assistir as lives mais facilmente, para isso precisaria assistir em no máximo 360p sem baixar a latência, peço por favor para adicionarem esta função

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Implementing Hypezone to Gears of war 5

Relatively a new streamer that gained alot of followers through Hypezone victory's playing fortnite. Any plans on implementing Hypezone to Gears of war 5? Hope so! Thanks<3

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. up and coming changes

When searching for up and coming channels on Mixer they should be split into two different categories. One for music and one for gaming/streaming. so may of these music channels are just the music with background images. Also there should be another way to find streamers who have just recently joined mixer to ry and help them get started.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why not big gaming competition streaming on mixer ?

My question is that why not big gaming tournament streming on mixer .ex cs: go Berlin 2019, fortnite, dota2 etc . if big gaming tournament streaming on mixer than new people coming (also we don't need to go another streaming platform)and they know our new streamer. So it indirectly helps to our platform and our partner streamer to grow their audience. Sorry for my bad English. :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. hypezone

I dont feel like you guys are searching for the most action played streams. Hypezone also stays on one stream for way too long.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Shadowplay support please

Shadowplay runs alot smoother for alot of people and I and propably alot of other people would love to stream on Mixer using Shadowplay!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)