Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add mixer on ps4

can u guys add mixer to playstation 4?
    is where u can live stream
    can u please

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mixer on Apple TV

I want to watch Mixer on Apple TV. Please

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Display Game Being Played when Hosting

Like many, I like to lurk in channel one while I'm doing my own gaming. Sometimes I see a game that sparks my interest, and rather than have to either ask the streamer, or clicking out onto their channel, I'd love to see in that top bar where it says who is being hosted, a note of what they are streaming as well.

In a perfect world, I think that top bar you see when someone is being hosted, for it to say their username, their stream title, and the game they are playing.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bitrate

Adding bitrate control on console would be amazing! I get lag spikes due to not being able to control bitrate. Tested a stream on twitch through the console where bitrate can be controlled and it was a big success for my stream. I think adding bitrate control options would be amazing for mixer console streamers!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Change Co-Stream View (Viewer)

Allow viewers the ability to set where the co-stream windows are for them. So if they want side by side vs. stacked they can drag and drop the windows that way. Also having the option to change the size of these windows (for the viewer) would be cool. So if there is a 4 person co-stream you can click on one window and it'll shrink the other 3.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Keep recordings of my streams

Suggestion: Keep this item turned on by default.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why did you guys take away broadcast everything you keep giving those cool features and taking them away I don't get it

Why did you guys take away broadcast everything you keep giving those cool features and taking them away I don't get it

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Watch games in 3d with vr device

Hi mixer , have you ever thought of adding in a side by side option to your app, this would mean that even more people would stream their games via the Xbox because they could start streaming their game on Xbox then view there own stream on the mixer app on their phone and watch on their choosen vr head set using the side by side feature that hopefully mixer app will hopefully add in the future,therefore the game will be displayed in 3d when put in to the vr set which would be a fantastic option, I have tried…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. (PT BR) bug de quando entra num jogo Mixer Create

(PT BR) eu estava tentando gravar uma live na Mixer no meu aparelho mobile usando Mixer Create e quando eu entro no jogo, o app fecha e minha live fecha também, oque posso fazer para arrumar este problema?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. #MIXERBATTLEROYALE

Hola ! soy un youtuber con mas de 5k subs https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd9DKwLOmwbxwV-vrALPeAw
    Y tambien streaming aquí. Tengo una super idea, pero yo no llego a tanto, me gustaría que me ayudasen a compartir la idea ! La cual seria lo que hizo el rubius, pero en mixer ! #MIXERBATTLEROYALE Habría que decirlo a muchos streamers, y si puede ser a alguno grande como thegregf, agustin, ampeter, torete, vicens, alpha, etc... mejor. Espero que os haya gustado y me ayudais a moverla, si os gusta empezaré a decirlo por las redes ! Un saludo y gracias !

SI ALGUIEN QUIERE PARTICIPAR QUE…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Better functionality for iOS App

The iOS app has a lot of potential to be great however the interface, seems clunky and to be honest, pretty half ***. You cannot easily delete your streams, edit, clip or share them. I think the iOS app needs a lot of work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Develop a warning system before suspending accounts.

It is not fair for the streamer/viewer to randomly get a pop-up stating, "this stream has been suspended." It is also unprofessional as a company policy. You are costing your company time and money for streamers to go back and forth with customer service representative to find out why it occurred. Meanwhile your viewers are just confused. You would save time and money by creating a warning system like every other major platform i.e. YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, etc.

I've viewed how your customer service representative handle these situations and they need to be trained more professionally (i.e. argumentative, using…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Let us stream onto YouTube and twitch Not just onto mixer but other streaming sites

I feel we should be able to stream onto different sites on the Xbox not just mixer and that’s it we should be given the option to stream onto different sites like YouTube and twitch not just mixer this should be an option on Xbox and this option should’ve been added a long time ago on Xbox and we shouldn’t be telling you guys this now anyway that is my idea for mixer/the Xbox one thank you for your time and I hope you take this into consideration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I feel like you guys should add an option to turn off the pause screen and be able to stream everything.

I feel like we should be able to turn off the pause screen while streaming on mixer because when I stream my mixer all of a sudden pauses and I cannot unpause it to continue streaming so I feel there should be an option to turn off the pause screen while streaming on mixer by pressing on the Xbox button on the controller then going to mixer options (where it says to stop broadcast or to pause screen) and there should be and option to turn off pause screen and stream everything because I’m tired of my stream pausing and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have notice a trend on young female streams that they Are over ******. There needs to be a area for it or a way to stop it. It's to much

There needs to be a spot for over ****** channels.
    I have been a lot of streams and have noticed the young females in their 20s are very ****** when talking to followers and their mods.

There needs to be a spot for that or for it to stop. Even if the stream is 18+ it very disturbing and seems like nothing is being done to stop it.

It makes the site unsafe for other female streams who get the back lash of pervs.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Past stream quality

There is no way to adjust bitrate in order to improve stream quality therefore previous streams of good games are usually junk and not worth reposting on YouTube. If there is improvements to quality so that past streams don't pixelate that would be an amazing win for mixer. Twitch pixelates to but mixer does it less so a big plus

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Forward Sparks to another channel.

Something I think would be great is if on PaladinsGame channel (or community channels alike) a streamer can sign in with their account and it would forward all spark donations to the current streamer streaming on the channel if they're partnered with mixer so sparks stop going down the drain. Something like this for any community channel that has various streamers coming on to play the game that channel promotes would be great for everyone. I use PaladinsGame channel as an example as Paladins is a game I enjoy greatly and on that channel they have various streamers coming on…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pausing Broadcast

So everytime we pause a broadcast it makes my viewers watch an ugly screen while keeping the stream running for those of us without PC at the moment who are streaming directly through Xbox without OBS or Xsplit yet. Yes I am starting out budget, and working to build my stream, and I feel when we "pause broadcast" it should stop our feed, and resume back where we left off. The result is a pic of the pause stream screen picture on some of my past broadcasts because when paused the clock is still running! Just an idea.. I do…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Rb lb preview next option

This option is terrible. You can view next or preview but it’s what mixer wants you to view. This thing is rig I was watching my friend I pressed next and now I can’t go back to him without searching him again. I wish I had four thumbs to give that option 4 thumbs down

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option no Streamer webcam and Taskbars and all other !!!

Hello Mixer Team.
    I see often to mutch or big Webcam and Taskbars on Live Streamers.
    Can we get a Option to close this and see only the Streaming Game in best Quality.
    Somethimes you will not see the Streamers Head.
    I find the Game and Quality stay on place 1 when Streaming the other Options Webcam Buttons taskbars not important.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base