Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. TOS and bad http request bug

It happened to my cousin, he tried everything, It just says Agree to TOS then it processes it then it stops and says A bad HTTP request occured.

Kind regards,
    Kuba

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You should be in a race with Twitch by not forgetting to add this ...

When we go to old videos "Not live ones" and watch them we can't see the chat that was written then.

Add this, twitch had it.

We want you to be the best!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mixer on xbox is unwatchable

It glitches out constantly, low frame rate and stutters and turning of low latency makes it worse.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mixer on Apple TV

I want to watch Mixer on Apple TV. Please

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ultrawide 21:9

21:9 resolution support would be great.
    Ive been testing a bit with 2580x1080 resolution and it seems to be working great on web browser. on mobile its kind of working and on xbox one theres no video at all. only sound. If you can make this work properly on mobile and xbox, mixer would be the first streaming service to have such support!

regards
    Jarmo Ranta

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. PS4 Built In Streaming

I searched the Feedback Portal for "PS4". Over the first few pages I totaled up 303 votes over multiple different posts in favor for built in streaming to mixer on the PS4.

We all now it is a microsoft company but the Mixer team should still look into putting mixer support on ps4. Mixer has been doing very well in the streaming world with number of people on the platform along with helping to push the world of streaming. Another platform will only help push the limits.

303 votes (over multiple posts) should be a high enough number to at…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Tabbing away from a stream should decrease stream quality to save bandwidth as mixer grows.

Tabbing away from a stream should decrease stream quality to save bandwidth as mixer grows.

If you tab back in, the stream automatically re-adjusts back to the quality you selected. This would save so much bandwidth for people who don't quite use audio only mode, but still have a 1080p stream in the background while at work or at home.This way the prioritization of bandwidth spreads even better to the rest of the viewers who are actively engaged in the tab / have the tab open at all

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Garbage Streaming Quality. Audio Breaks, Buffering Screen Comes and Goes...

I've moved over to Mixer recently and have really enjoyed the quality of the stream on this platform but with the consistent audio breaks and unsteady frame rates, I'm moving back to Twitch.tv because they can at least keep a stream going for longer than 5 minutes.
    Good going Microsoft... another cheesy product/service lol

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hide Friend's Full Name When Streaming

Can the Xbox UI hide full names when looking at our friends list while streaming? They (other friends) can choose to share their full name to friends, but from a privacy standpoint I don't want the world seeing their name when I look at my friends list. This would be a great privacy feature!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Option to watch a stream at 120 fps

This might sound odd but with 120fps displays becoming more popular and even coming to some handhelds could it possible to have an option to watch a stream at 120 fps.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add 1080p and pinch to fill on the Android Mixer app.

Please add support for 1080p and pinch to zoom for the mixer android app. Currently it's limited to 720p with noticeable macro blocking in fast motion and lacks a pinch to zoom to fill the screen for wider aspect ratio phones.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Dress code

I believe that a livestream set in a place such as a pool/beach/lake etc should not be considered 18+ based off of attire as swimwear is contexual appropriate attire. Think of gymnastics or dance nothing inherently adult about these things but the appropriate attire would generally be a leotard or something similar. I do feel that the setting aspect and acceptable camera angles of this hypothetical change as it may lead to some unintended loopholes, but I do feel changing this particular piece of policy would be beneficial to the streaming site and those who use it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please offer the option to load a stream at specific resolution, and fps option.

Please offer the option to load a stream at specific resolution, and fps option. Preferably 720p @ 30fps, and 1080p @30fps. This 60 fps eats up too much bandwidth and will not load on many devices. #twitchsucks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to use copyrights better

This is my suggestion.

That dashboard has an option to pay for the right to use a copyright from it's copyright holder through mixer, to even further prevent both streamers and mixer from issues with companies and individuals.

option to pay for music
    option to pay for video clips over 30 seconds (as i understand under 30 second it within fair use)
    *option for users and content creators on mixer to add their own music on the platform for use by others

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. popcornflix on roku

Popcornfilx is one of the popular channels where you can enjoy with no charges. Additionally, there is no registration involved,Furthermore, the voice search option is available.it is very easy to activate popcornflix on roku.If you want to know more about the activation process for popcornflix on roku call our toll-free number +1-844-576-1390 or visit our website https://www.go-roku-com-hdcp.com/activate-popcornflix-roku/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Streaming "Minute counter" is not resetting (Xbox One S)

When I stream for hours and then power down the Xbox One S after streaming on Mixer. When I come back, maybe a day or more later, it remembers the minutes of my previous stream (e.g. 247 m shows up on the blue stream tile even though I'm restarting to stream days later) and won't go away. Seem like there is a caching or variable reset problem in the Mixer code for Xbox One.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Find a fix to detect "non-streaming" streamer (e.g. Guy seated in Gorilla mask)

It seems there is a problem with AFK people playing videos of long gameplay and calling it "streaming." They put a video of a non-moving person "playing" a game. Also, they say "no chat just playing," since they are AFK.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Broadcast overlay

When setting up the stream on Xbox it is very vague and could use a lot of improvements for the broadcast overlay.

Transparent option (choose value %). Option to brighten for a moment when a new viewer joins
    size (choose value %).
    Position - Instead of a quadrant on the screen to choose from give us the ability to move it with the controller and hit 'A' when done.
    Chose information displayed - turn off individual elements to suit your needs. Turn on elements to suit your needs like a follower count with an animation to show new followers (option…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I have spoken to the lightstream team and they are more than willing to push an update for all streamers not just Pro users and light stream

I have spoken to the lightstream team and they are more than willing to push an update for all streamers not just Pro users and light stream is free and was designed for people who couldn’t get the expensive equipment to do other OBS streams therefore I was requested to take it up with Mixer to find out when it will be available for all Mixer streamers 7.99 for a subscription plus Xbox live gold plus broadband plus rent plus food plus clothes for kids etc unfair on those who seriously can’t pay for Mixer Pro when as stated lightstream…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base