Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Broadcasts

Hi love your app but I have a problem please update your app where we all can download our own BROADCASTS to our gallery & upload are Broadcasts Videos to YouTube Now a days is getting ridicules why updates have to take away the best part of the app I'm a YouTuber & without a Downloading section how am I supposed to work with your app I Broadcast on there not everyday but days when I want & when I come back to it theres no place for me to download my Broadcasts & upload it to my YouTube Channel…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. have a pax category for mixer.

have an option or area where you guys and other streamers can stream things from pax. That way the streamers community can get a small experience of pax.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Streaming on ps4

Hey my name is Luka and i already got answered to my question but mixer support asked me if i wanted to post it in here too to see what other ppl think about this. So i want to start streaming on mixer but i am a ps4 player so there is no way streaming on mixer, wondering if this would be a possible addition. much love UwU

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Problemas de audio

Faço lives todos os dias, e ultimamente, quando começo a transmissão o audio do jogo começa a chiar. Tenho Mixer pró todos os meses doado pelos meus seguidores e muitos reclamam que nem conseguem assistir. Troquei minha internet por uma de fibra ótica de 100 megas, troquei webcam por 1080p e nada melhora. Gostaria d saber o que o suporte do Mixer pode fazer para melhorar isso já que mesmo com o Mixer pró não temos solução.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Clip Previews

I would LOVE the ability for when we are posting our Mixer Clips on Social Media, Discord, Websites, etc, that the thumbnail preview actually show a frame of the clip, rather than the streamers profile.

Just makes the clip much more attractive to use for social media, and brings it in line with other services such as Youtube, Twitch, Vimeo, etc.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. PS4 Built In Streaming

I searched the Feedback Portal for "PS4". Over the first few pages I totaled up 303 votes over multiple different posts in favor for built in streaming to mixer on the PS4.

We all now it is a microsoft company but the Mixer team should still look into putting mixer support on ps4. Mixer has been doing very well in the streaming world with number of people on the platform along with helping to push the world of streaming. Another platform will only help push the limits.

303 votes (over multiple posts) should be a high enough number to at…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Game Audio Xbox

Please, please add the ability for Xbox streamers to have Game Chat Audio enabled as an option.

Currently on Xbox if I am playing random duos and the random person has a mic, I will appear to be talking to myself... and this can’t be changed for Xbox players.

This is a major flaw with mixer as it affects a lot of content for Xbox users which is a Microsoft product itself.

In games of fortnite/COD/Apex you don't get the option to add people into a Microsoft party before entering a game as you’re put into teams at random.

Please…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Roku Channel

For activating The Roku Channel, you will have to create an account on Roku channel store by using the credentials. After the account is created, you will have to simply log in and search for the channel that you want to add in the search box that is provided above. So, you must choose the option to add the channel for your account and this is how you activate the channel. There is another method where you can use the activation code for the channel activation thus making the process easier. Fordetailed process, visit https://www.gorokucomselectinput.com/the-roku-channel/

To get instant support for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Close IRL ans show content. Dont be like twitch!

Be only gamers platform or soon u will be like twitch or youtube.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Video storage

I find it a pity that streams do not remain saved but be deleted after 14 days :/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Budget hotels in Kanyakumari

Hotel Temple Citi is the best luxury Budget hotels in Kanyakumari. Spacious Room, quality services, reputed restaurant with traditional south Indian food at your budget. Best 2 star hotel in Kanyakumari near beach. Cool breeze through hotel room windows and especially you can view amazing sun rise and sun set from hotel rooms. Why you are waiting? Quickly book your room and enjoy the trip with your family and friends.

http://www.hoteltempleciti.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. HypeZone for Realm Royale

I would love to see HypeZone for Realm Royale, as soon as possible:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/813820/Realm_Royale/

The game is so much fun, it's a different kind of Battle Royale game and I believe it's going to be super popular!

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ultrawide 21:9

21:9 resolution support would be great.
    Ive been testing a bit with 2580x1080 resolution and it seems to be working great on web browser. on mobile its kind of working and on xbox one theres no video at all. only sound. If you can make this work properly on mobile and xbox, mixer would be the first streaming service to have such support!

regards
    Jarmo Ranta

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Стримы на MIXER напрямую с PS4

Всем привет от RU-community! Многие здесь уже предложили эту идею, но повторение - мать учения. На PS4 необходимо добавить возможность стриминга напрямую на MIXER без карт захвата и PC, что в разы повысит популярность платформы.)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hypezone bias

I am pretty disheartened by the fact that i grt top 10 70% or more of the time and im streaming.. And dont get hypezone.. But when i watch hypezone for blackout on xb1.. Which i play on.. I constantly see the same gamers get thr hypezone. Is this moderated? Im sure it is as the same gamers cant be grtting it constantly and im pretty sure that being said.. Is a violation of your own contract to us streamers.. And needs to be addressed promptly. I havent been on hypezone in over a month, and ive won multiple games…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Internet Providers for My Address

How to know the internet providers for my address? Finding it difficult? Not need to worry at all. All you have to do it to - Satellite Internet to get an overview of the internet service providers for your address. You may feel it complex to make a better choice among the multiple options available. But, you need not worry; we have experts who would guide you through the process of selecting the apt internet service provider for you. Visit https://www.satellite-internet.net/internet-providers-for-my-address/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. **INCLUDE GAME CHAT AUDIO IN STREAM**

I just started broadcasting through mixer and I am unable to hear my teammates (on game chat) in my stream. Only if I use party chat people are able to hear my teammates... but when playing Fortnite with game chat, the stream does not pick up my teammates voices.

This is important as games start to explore cross-platform compatibility. People who do not able to join an Xbox party should still be heard.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Phoenix server

Hello, so many of you that live in Arizona know that we don't really have much provider options depending on what city you live in. Twitch has a Phoenix server so is it possible for Mixer to get one as well? My current issue is without this phoenix server my 30 uploads can't be used properly connecting to the other 2 closest server downgrades my upload dramatically to 3 or 5.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. VP9 for ingest and playback

Breaking this out into its own request as I don't know if comments on old threads are read. This isn't something that happens over night. It takes months and months of engineering to properly setup. I am half-hoping the team already has something in the works, but here we go:

If there is support from the platform, the support from the clients will follow. For example the SVT-VP9 software encoder can do 1080p60 at decent settings on a recent-gen 8-core Intel CPU and have room over for other processes.

If Mixer adds VP9 to the transcodes, which could be achieved…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base