Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notifications

Allow the ability to turn on or off your xbox achievements notifications in stream on the xbox mixer app. So viewers can see your achievements pop when you unlock them.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. video and sound was messed up

I was disgusted by the stream videos quality and and the audio quality of my stream. I streamed earlier without an issue but when I did it the second time my win(in fornite) was completely blurry. I am a new streamer trying to expand my page and this was seems like a minor hiccup for bigger streamers but is actually a big problem for me. I took out a whole team for the win in squads which was highlight worthy but come to find out there was no highlight since the poor quality played back on the stream. Please message…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Counsole Streaming on mixer

You need to update Mixer so that Console streamers get the same customization options and features that OBS offers PC streamers. Mainly the ability to add widgets & other features to the mixer website that are applied when you stream on the console.

So streaming can actually be console friendly like you advertise. Right now its not console friendly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Xbox mixer stream shows strange image instead of gameplay

Instead of showing what I see on my Xbox, mixer displays an image of two characters sitting on a couch watching a television screen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mic volume option when streaming on mixer through Xbox

It would be great to be able to control the volume of our mic audio through the Xbox Broadcast tab. Mic volume seems to be low compared to the game audio.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Cant stream on my xbox

When i go to stream it doesnt let me start my stream and only the include party chat works and start stream hovers grey for me and doesnt let me stream

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. i cant start my stream, this happened when my game crashed and now it says im streaming but im not

i cant stream because when i crashed on a game on 7 days to die, it says im streaming when im not. look on my channel too. now i cant stream, people cant watch me

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please streamline World of Warcraft categories!

So I'm fairly new to Mixer and I absolutely love it! I am somewhat out of the ordinary streamer here as I really only stream RPG style games, mainly World of Warcraft. Something that has aggravated me ever since getting on Mixer is that there is a separate category for every WoW expansion. This is completely counter-intuitive and makes it extremely hard for both viewer and content-creator. I have talked to a couple different people on Mixer about this while streaming and they all completely agree. Some of these expansions that are separate categories are 10 years old. All of…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Convention streaming slots for non-partners

I think it would be awesome to use conventions to help smaller streamers. I know it's an AWESOME place to showcase the Partners but if you dedicated a couple slots for smaller streamers, that helps build up more HYPE for Mixer that they care about all the streamers (not that they don't care, but would solidify it further). Convention streams do bring in lots of people so it's a win for the smaller streamer to get some more followers as well as a win for Mixer for getting more people HYPED about the awesome platform that it is,

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stream

Mixer should somehow allow their streamers, that stream on console, be able to have the same things that people that stream on PC's have. Somehow Mixer should have something to where it allows the streamers to put overlays on their screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Keep the stream online

This has been suggested before but keep the stream online when the streamer decides to switch to another game. Its very difficult to keep viewers in your room while the new game is loading. I have also been emailing support because my stream crashes when my xbox controller is plugged in via micro usb to charge. If the stream could stay online when the controller disconnects briefly or when game is being switched, it would prevent a lot of weird problems and crashes I've been experiencing.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Transition Stingers -

It would be amazing if we could have access to Transition Stingers that support Mixer (we're trying to do as much as we can to support the platform with branding and mentions). Similar to that which ends your twitter clips
    https://twitter.com/WatchMixer/status/979841485695737856

Cheers
    Earp of LGND

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adding a Virtual Reality Game Category

Is there a chance to add a game category called Virtual Reality?

I've noticed there's a lot of VR games that aren't really known and adding a VR category could help the gaming companies plus Mixer as a whole.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I have a Good idea 💡 💡 .

I have a Good idea 💡 💡 make it to where we can embed live broadcast video to Facebook posts or tweets. And YouTube.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to switch games on Xbox without stream stopping

It should should just pause the steam instead of stopping it fully when you change to new games

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. party audio

Hallo zusammen.

Eine Frage an euch, ich wollte gestern mal ein Spiel per Mixer übertragen soweit so gut das ist nicht das Problem dies zu starten.
    Ich wollte aber auch das meine Teammates die mit in der Party sind mit übertragen werden, sprich das was wir in der Party während des Spiels erzählen.

Nun hab ich eingestellt das Party Audio mit übertragen wird jedoch sobald ich die Übertragung starte kam bei meinen Kameraden die Meldung das ihr Audio nicht übertragen wird.

Meine Frage nun warum?!

Und wie kann man dies abändern damit auch ihre Partyaudio mit in den Stream einfliessen. …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Vr Streams

Hi! I'm relatively new to Mixer and have been developing my VR and music stream, I think adding a VR Category and a Music category would be awesome, especially for the music streams like MonsterCat :)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hypezone

Hello my GT is SammyMURKS also have a account through mixer under SammyMURKS. I'm in a Team by the name of "Hit or Miss Gaming" we just found out that when you co-stream that you can't enter hypezone, me and my mates are trying to figure out why? Can there be an update where we can enter Hypezone while Co-Streaming please. IF there is anyway where we can please inform that would be greatly appreciated.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Multi Feed Stream (through co-sreaming)

This is a suggestion primarily which i imagine would primarily be used for tournament streams and special events.

Now that co-streaming has been implemented It could be further improved by creating auxiliary or secondary accounts that can be linked (and auto co-stream) with a primary/main account for accompanying feeds like. For example one an account (co-stream feed) could be used for replays/map display. Another usage could be an account (co-stream feed) to focus on a key player from each team or the captains as well.

Naturally all of these would be optional functionality and up to the account owners to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Spatial sound streams on Mixer

Introduce streaming "Windows Sonic for Headphones"/"Dolby Atmos for Headphones" audio instead of regular stereo to Mixer.

Since support for spatial audio is a platform-level feature in Windows 10/Xbox One (and Windows Sonic for Headphones is included for no extra cost), I thought that streaming to Mixer the same 2-channel (spatial sound) mix that gets send to players headphones should not be too hard to manage (at least on Xbox One). This could provide better immersion for those watching Mixer streams - plug in your headphones and watch stream enjoying the same 3D audio as player!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base