Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Live streaming

When streaming a game live from a console, anyone watching the stream should be able to hear the players that are in-game.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Continuing to stream

Would be nice if we could continue to stream while switching games without having to restart our stream.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Volume adjustment for party chat members

Please add a volume adjustment button for party chat members. Some members voice volumes are incredibly loud in comparison to others. At times, specific party members voices overrun my own when I'm chatting.

Perhaps if there was a way to level overall party chat volume so that it's reduced in comparison to the streamer?

One guy I usually party up with is quite loud at times talking in a normal voice. When I watch my VOD's, it sounds like it's his stream because my voice is lower than his.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Volume adjustment for party chat members

Please add a volume adjustment button for party chat members. Some members voice volumes are incredibly loud in comparison to others. At times, specific party members voices overrun my own when I'm chatting.

Perhaps if there was a way to level overall party chat volume so that it's reduced in comparison to the streamer?

One guy I usually party up with is quite loud at times talking in a normal voice. When I watch my VOD's, it sounds like it's his stream because my voice is lower than his.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. crashoverride

make it harder for children to be able to stream to your services! i am seeing way to many children under 13 streaming!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Can we please have a "Game Development" title as opposed to general "Development"?

Can we please have a "Game Development" title as opposed to general "Development"?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. CoStreaming for IRL groups

If you are co-streaming in IRL, it would be nice to still be able to link the channels together.
    Example: Streamer 1 has Streamer 2 over to do a Coop stream.
    They can initiate a "costream" but only have one video feed.
    Viewers then can interact from both channels / see who is casting.
    More of a collab mode.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Paying small streamers and how

When will we have a program that will pay small streamers instead of big streamers. We little streamers wanna do invest in mixer, but how can we do that if we can't get paid for it. Twitch has a good affiliate program and I know for a fact more people would stream on mixer if we had a better program than they do. A way to start earning is by Having a total of 300 hours streaming 30 followers. Always having at least 5-3 constant viewers and different streams everyday that mix it up.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add a donation page thats not a third party website, call it mix amp or something

Add a mixer original donation page, instead of using a third party to do donations, call them mix amps instead of donations so it's original

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Edit stream title on profile

Make it so we have an edit button for our stream title and game so it's easier to update as we talk to chat. Now we have to click away and go into manage channel.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Live stream natural occurrences

Last night in WA state we had a beautiful purple sky and blood red moon. Plus with the eclipse coming up I think a high resolution stream of different life events would be awesome!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Tip Jars

This idea will ensure a lot more people will enjoy watching streamers and more peope to stream with mixer

Instead of donating a few tips with streamlabs or having donate buttons with a few partners you should allow us to have tipjars and thay every time we donate. There is a special notification that we can custom make

This will make watchong streamers a lot more fun and will encourage more people tl stream on mixer.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow overlay for mac to xbox one mixer users

Hi,
    Thank you kindly for your speedy response. Thats a shame, as I really would like to stream more and make it stand out.

Do you guys think there will be something mixer could work on to help those in my situation? Would be great if you could pass that on as feedback to the team.

Kindest Regards

Risko

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Viewer adjustable screen sizes for costreaming

When viewing a co-stream it would be great for the viewers to be able to adjust the screen sizes. Sometimes I prefer to just watch one of the streamers but I would like the screen bigger. If I select full screen then I lose the chat and would prefer not to have to pop it out onto another monitor. The ability to just select the one stream you want to watch, or at least adjust the size of the screens to make your preferred streamer bigger than the rest would be great.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Customization Templates

Streamers always want to design their mixer pages but they don't have the tech to download or create it from a computer to their console, for example on Splitdawigs Page he designed his page by using a drive to transfer his designs to his mixer, Mixer should add a templates design tab where you can customize the look of your stream page, title of your stream, and it can be for all streamers who have difficult times trying to find ways to design their Stream page, it can be available on Xbox, PC, PlayStation, etc!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adding 360 Games to be Able to Stream

Adding 360 games to the games you are able to stream. Me and my friends play a lot of 360 games on Xbox 1. And most of these games are really interesting. I think it should be an option to stream on 360 games.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. OBS-FTL for MAC Update Needed

FlashFerret said I should request this through the feedback.

Is there more current version of OBS-FTL for the Mac. The most recent version of OBS is 19.0.3.

The release linked at https://watchbeam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000638643-Streaming-With-OBS-FTL is for 18.0.1, but it doesn't have a Mac build for download.

FlashFerret found an older link at https://github.com/mixer/obs-studio-ftl/releases/tag/ftl.30, but it appears to be for OBS-Studio 17.0.2.

I assume that this may be outdated. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Bundy

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adding Mixer to Razer Cortex

azer Cortex, a game caster (which I find amazing and an alternative.) They have various streaming services; Twitch, YouTube Gaming, Hitbox, etc.

I think Beam should be added. Why? Well, more exposure for people to use Beam, plus I find Beam to be better than Twitch. For some reason when I press "Win+G" and try streaming on Beam, my stream lags/freezes and I'm not sure why. So I hope this platform gets added to Razer Cortex, cause Beam could rival Twitch and YouTube Gaming.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. MInecraft Livestrams

Beam stream for Minecraft!

There seems to be a lack of collaboration with Minecraft and Mixer, as I can't get my account to link up with Minecraft without downloading OBS. Is this an issue that can be solved or is this something that's already been fixed and I just don't seem to figure out how?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Streaming from console forces us to use Kinect as camera. Void of any other choices, add the ability to crop the field of vision on the came

Streaming from console forces us to use Kinect as camera. Void of any other choices, add the ability to crop the field of vision on the came

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base