Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Small Streamer

There should be a huge overarching tournament solely for small streamers. Each game (keep it to the top 5 games streamed - PUBG, Fortnite, R6: Siege, etc.) will have a crowned winner, Small Stream Champion. There could be some purse won for each winner, but keeping it relative to the size of the tournament. I believe this could be a way to help show some small stream support.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix Stop/Resume Issue

I've been trying to live stream on Xbox for about a week now and every day I have to restart my console about 3 times before I can get chance to have a successful live stream. Its gets stuck between Stop and Resume streaming please fix...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hypezone for Rainbow 6 is a terrible idea

The idea of hypezone takes away from the streamers trying to build a concurrent following. how can u get partner with hypezone taking all of the viewers . Plus Rainbow Six is not the type of game for hypezone. with all of the new things mixer is trying to do we appreciate the efforts but ur effort could be directed else wear to further help your streamers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Scene Switching

It would be great if we could add custom Stream Starting Soon, BRB and Thanks for Watching scenes to Mixer from the Manage Channel section, like we can add a custom Channel Offline image, so when we pause the stream it goes to our custom image instead of the default one used by Mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Conflict of Interest

I have been on Mixer for some time. Switched over a year ago from another streaming site.

I noticed staff for Mixer have yellow name. I also notice the same staff members usually visit the same streamers on a regular basis and interact with the viewers. I don't notice them in other streams. I also notice when they are actively in the streams chatting, the streamer has an increase in viewers, donations and subs.

I'm guessing the staff for the most part are working which is why they would be on those accounts, but seems to be an unfair advantage…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Paused Playback

Hey had a suggestion for the site. I paused the featured stream but it still continued to play after a bit of time and burning through data on my side. It should stay paused or pause itself if muted when scrolled down away from it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. HypeZoneStarWars

bonsoir mixer,j'ai eu une idée,concernant la HypeZone. je me suis dit,qu'il pourrait y avoir une HypeZoneStarWars,uniquement réserver au jeux de l'univers Star Wars sur Xbox one(S,X) et jeux 360 et jeux Xbox. ainsi les modérateur de cette chaîne pourrait passer d'un stream a l'autre,tout utilisateur de mixer se verrait dans la capacité d'avoir une chance d’être dans le HypeZoneStarWars merci beaucoup a vous de faire part de mon idée au créateur de la HypeZone,une chaîne de Streaming,que j’apprécie énormément ! .vous serez gentils.merci :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. HypeZoneMixerPro

bonsoir mixer,j'ai eu une idée,concernant la HypeZone. je me suis dit,qu'il pourrait y avoir une HypeZonePro,uniquement réserver au abonnée mixer Pro. ainsi les modérateur de cette chaîne pourrait passer d'un stream a l'autre. tout abonné a mixer pro,diffusant des jeux xbox one et 360,pourrait avoir une chance d'etre dans le HypeZonePro ou HypeZoneMixerPro :) merci beaucoup a vous de faire part de mon idée au créateur de la HypeZone,une chaîne de Streaming,que j’apprécie énormément ! .vous serez gentils.merci :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I am curious if Mixer could add a section would add a couple potential additional categories other than games which currently do not exists.

I am curious if Mixer could add a couple potential additional categories other than games/categories which currently do not exists. Such as Health and Wellness, Fitness, Nutrition, Handyman or trades or something like the DIY projects currently done, Computer Animation, Video Editing... It would also be nice to see something of a sub category break down and not have everything generically listed as games as to make browsing more fluid. Potentially sub categorys like IRL(which could cover many things), games, Arts, SFX &GFX, Technology, DIY categories, maybe even Education for things such as tutoring. Thank you for your consideration and…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Streams keep cras

Hello, my friend keeps trying to stream but it keeps crashing and he has been trying to stream since yesterday night. Please look in on it, thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Up and Coming

The Up and Coming tab is awesome! I wish there was a way to make it so there is more game variety in the streamers. Fortnite and PUBG are huge so the Up and Comers are all playing those games, it doesn't introduce variety streamers to the community.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hypezone for Fortnite only? Why not 1 HypeZone per game?

Why not 1 HypeZone per game? Because if you like another games than Fortnite why you can't see or appear in 1 Specific HypeZone for this game?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. More facecam options on Xbox One X

My idea is about XBox One X streaming.

Will it be possible in the future to let us freely choose facecam-window size and also where it will appear on the screen ?

As it is right now it is too small and the limited moveability often make the facecam cover ingame HUD.

/Niki

Channelname: Mixerkongen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Follower Only Mode, Followers of 10+ minutes only, etc...

Jesus mixer, you literally have some of the highest partner requirements of any platform ever, and you don't have anything to encourage followers for people who cant stream with PC/OBS/etc. Please consider this idea.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. HUGE Xbox one streaming problem!!!!!! Impossible to stream?!

When I attempt to stream through the Xbox One guide, the overlay shows as though I'm streaming, but my channel says I'm offline. Then if I re-open the guide and navigate to the Mixer tab it suddenly looks as though I wasn't broadcasting. The overlay will act as normal, time will count up, but always disappears if I re-check the Mixer tab. And my channel always shows as offline. No matter what settings I play with, or no matter how many hard reboots I can't solve this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 360 stream

Streaming on Mixer should be available for Xbox 360. What about those who cant afford an Xbox One or have games that arent backwards compatible that they want to stream them on 360.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. /setrating Command

On the topic of the /setgame command you just added, could you add a /setrating command? Then I could switch to Firebot for most of my commands (except a few that only will work on Scorp still).

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Streaming Idea

Bring Mixer To Playforms Such as PS4 and Xbox 1

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Streaming

Bring Mixer to the Forfront of Streaming

Hello my name is Robert and I have not used mixer to much but I do have experience with it and I feel the biggest problem is less of a problem with the application and more with individuals mentality about it. Like why use it when you can just use twitch and now even live stream to youtube. Really mixer needs to do more then just allow you to stream and get faster feedback from viewers. What it needs is an ability not only to stream but to record and edit content. This…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base