Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Xbox full facecam

When on Xbox you could make the face cam take up the full screen at certain points. Like on a loading screen. You would just go to the stream setup and change it to full.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Uploud

hi I have an idea how to improve the streamers here who have no capture card or something! would find it good if you can adjust the uploud or bitrate yourself so that you can not stream like me with a low bit rate but can set this yourself and thus improve the streaming quality !! Sorry for my bath english in German and my english is not so good

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hide blue-bar on the xbox streaming-mode if want

When a player start the stream on the Xbox via Mixer, a very, very, very ugly blue-bar is always shown. My wish is, this bar can to be set transparent (the blue color).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mixer need embedded URL parameter

For embed streaming with your iFrame, you can add some parameter like fullscreen allow/ disallow, autoplay on/off like too many features provide by youtube you can check youtube iFrame embed video parameter to you can understand very well what I can talk about it.

Thank you!

-Karmdip Joshi

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Xbox Streaming suggestions

I believe console streamers should be able to hop in between two games without having to stop and start the stream. To solve this and to keep it to where there isn't any copyright infringement I propose a forced "In between games" screen/pause screen come up when not in a game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Better Streaming

I can’t watch any videos from my phone. I’m using an iPhone 7 Plus, on WiFi. I was looking for a higher quality stream ( I can only view low latency on my Xbox). Please improve this, despite Mixer being available to us, as Xbox fans we choose to use this app over Twitch.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Remove brodcast overlay

Can you give the option to remove brodcast overlay, thanks and keep up the good work.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. xbox stream audio

while streaming through the xbox one I'm not getting any game audio. My audio works, just not the games

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Dji

Good Afternoon, I’m considering live streaming my drone views through the DJI Go 4 app. They have a live stream section but currently only have direct access to Facebook live and YouTube live. Considering my devotion to Mixer and followers, i would like to live stream from mixer before considering the competition. It is asking for a RTMP URL. Anyway of obtaining one? Is this possible to live stream from Mixer? Thank You!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ok so for me (cant speak for everyone else) But...

ok so for me (cant speak for everyone else) But... so when i'm streaming theres a title section and there is a section even where you can choose the game your streaming. this is done to make it a lot more easier for games and broadcasters to be found right?

well what about those who like in my case uses the windows app designed by windows 10 aka MICROSOFT! who only has 1 monitor and can not change what game i'm playing. im stuck under a "other" tab in hopes of someone finding my channel youtube has instant game recognition…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. More Gaming Options

Some games which are popular on Twitch are hardly played on Mixer. An example would be League Of Legends. This may be because when someone is streaming it, the viewer count on the game stays as 0 viewers, so it gets put to the bottom of the games.
    Mixer should have a larger of variety of games to stream. World Of Warcraft is generally popular on Twitch, however is also hardly payed on Mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Director

I think it would be awesome to have the ability to make someone a “director”. I make videos with a bunch of people from all across America and the UK. And we really want to have a director, or scene switcher, so that we can show 1 persons video at a time.there are ways that we can do this, but it is extremely confusing. It’s cool that the viewer can choose to watch one person or all of them. But I think it would be cool to give the feeling of a recorded video, except it would be live.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Overlays

Most of us probably want overlays in our stream but we don't have capture cards so maybe mixer can implement them in our Xbox. Maybe by adding a URL to our computers either way. if we get enough voyes I bet you mixer will add it Because they listen to fans think about it alert boxes follwfollower goal icons and more you can make it happen all you need to do vote

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stream quiality

Hi, some people are having trouble streaming including me, i think it will be awesome if we could change the mixer stream quality from our xbox one ,thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. App Companion

When i stream (sometime for 3/4 hours) i forgot where was a cool kill or a awesome graphic glich i found in-game (streaming from xbox prevent the clip-capture function).

Will be good if an companion app works togeter the xbox stream, with few thinks like:
    - Chat
    - Programmable buttons (Pre writed message, counter, etc.)
    - Highlight button (set highlight icon on the streaming bar in the VOD)

This is easy if you use a "trough PC" streaming, but not for direct streaming.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow all streamers to create emotes

I do not find this to be fair if orgs and streamers wanna bring there streams to life we should just be allowed to have our own custom emotes made not our fault we don't meet the partner requirements at this time. but adding some flare to our channel could help some of us seeking partnership show mixer that we are using what evre we can to help our chances https://watchbeam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/208104736-How-do-I-use-Partner-Emotes-?mobile_site=true

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Streaming

The ability to swap between another game without having to rebroadcast the stream again.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Love co-streams but we need the option to watch them back as a xo-stream too

The feature to watch your co-stream replay as a co-stream would be something special.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Requesting an user option for streamers to chose whether they want to be featured on the top page

Since a friend of mine started streaming on Mixer, sometimes his stream is chosen as the featured stream. These 5 featured streams stand out on the top page. This might be a good thing to grow population in the stream, but we found there is also a downside.
    When his stream became featured, some rude people rush into his stream and post inappropriate comments; racism, meaningless words and so on.
    These people have never appeared before the stream is chosen as the featured stream. He accepts people to come to his stream, but it is annoying to have people who…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Spark purchases

Use sparks to purchase premade overlays and host/followers pop ups in stream. Maybe unlock different styles as you level up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base