Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search Game by Genre

Currently when you go to Mixer.com you immediately see the Featured group and right below that is the Top Games. Both of these categories are dominated by FPS games of some sort. The MMORPG community on Mixer feels very very small relative to the FPS community. To solve this, what if below top games was "Top Genre", or even just the ability to search for streams by genre of game. Mixer is slowly moving out of "that platform that only streams BR games." I think that having a genre search would massively help speed up that process of making Mixer…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Up and coming

Hi I'm a mixer steamer by the name of Skape. For a long while now I've seen allot of new streamers (as in created the account the day of) being featured on the up and coming section of the dashboard. Obviously over the moon with this they think right this is for me! I have X amount of viewers on my first stream (which we all know it doesn't work like that) so the next day rolls around and they stream again... Dead air so they give up thinking they are doing something wrong, I have seen talented people do…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please make PUBG Mobile a part of the HypeZone

I think it would be amazing to have one of the most popular mobile games for the BR genre on the list of games that HypeZone visits, which is PUBG Mobile. Much love.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Favorite Folders

A favorites folders for your favorite streamers at the top of your following list but also separate ones that you can customize. Favorite partners, favorite games so that your favorite streamers show up in your folder at the top. That would be my FAVORITE feature of Mixer.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show vods of previous content when a directory is empty or has 5 or less streamers

As a viewer and as a streamer I feel like directory growth could occur if one change was implemented. If a user searches for a game and no one is currently streaming the title or say less than 5 people are streaming a title - play the most recent stream in which someone had their game set to that searched title. Display the vod with a banner over the preview that says "Previously streamed" and have a little blurb stating that noone is streaming the game right now but these (x) streamers broadcast it within the last (y) days.

This…

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. crescimento na plataforma e divulgação

olá sou stream quina platformaa com o nome de manugamernoob,como é levado em consideração os streams de outras plataformas,pois sou do pc,e as vezes acho que levo desvantagem na questão de conseguir novos inscritos,e quanto a questao de divulgação na plataforma de canais pequenos para apoiar o crescimento tambem.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Blacklist/dislike/hide/ignore games option

Hi can you add a feature to mixer to dislike/hide/ignore certain games. I would use it more if I stopped getting games I don't like showing up. So for example could click hide fortnite streams and it won't show them unless I go to that games page or remove it from my hide game list. It would focus more on games I do like or ones I have not seen before.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mixer Home Page

It is difficult for streamers with a low viewer count be found on the main Mixer page. The “Up and Coming” section seems like the best option today, but when one selects “See all” the streams are not sorted in any fashion. I have 2 suggestions. 1) Add a sort by viewer count (Highest to lowest and Lowest to highest). This would be a nice filter additional for ALL sections on the main page. 2) Add a new category on the main Mixer page titled “Trying To Breakthru” or something like that.

Another issue is trying to find a streamer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Firestorm Hypezone

The new BFV BR mode should have a hypezone if all the other BR games get one.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Roulette! or Hype Boat!

Hi there, my name is Michael or SPARTAN-B301 & I'll share an idea of whom.

There are many streamers trying to make it today, but there is so much competition they barely can be seen.

My idea is simple. Create a Button called "Roulette" with it a small window where you check what you're looking for.

Like; FPS, Action, sci-fi, less than 5 viewers.

Then, the roulette would just pop - out a random streamed (even with one or 2 viewers).

If you like it? Just stay. If you don't Just roulette!

Like Hypezone (roulette zone why not) but instead…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Linking Accounts

My name is Dexter Hartunian and I am a casual, new streamer yet very old-school gamer. I really like how you allow us to link other social media accounts such as our YouTube and Steam accounts. However. I was hoping we'd be able to link even more accounts, such as our Spotfily, Pinterest, and Xbox profiles.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A way to support small streamers

Recently I considered a way for Mixer to help support smaller streamers because as it is now, it's **** near impossible for anyone to actually get started especially with the ways Mixer and Twitch operate. By this, I mean, the streams with the most viewers are all you see. These streams continue to have the most because people see they have the most and just jump right in without giving anyone else a second thought. All most people want is to follow everyone else and be a part of the crowd. This prevents anyone who isn't already a massive streamer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Integration with Discord!!

I think mixer should work with discord to be integrated for the 'Connections Tab' It'll show when you're live and those that are in your channel or if you are in others, it'll help show that you're live playing over on mixer! I know Microsoft and Discord are working together for a discord app on the xbox, So lets kill 2 birds with 1 stone!

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adding more non hypezone/partnered/smaller streamers under featured

I was having a conversation with my viewers yesterday about how many good smaller streamers are on mixer but do not get seen because no one wants to scroll down and look for the channels or the person(s) think they won't interact with them. I think you should add non partnered streamers and smaller streamers that do not play the battle royale genre under the featured on the website. There are SOO many good streamers out there that do not play that genre but never get noticed so it would be a good idea (in my opinion) to broaden the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hypezoneeee on apexxx

You know you need this

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Making a dedicated generic "VR" section

With mixer having a large portion of the audience from XBOX and there not being a current form of VR on that console. Is there a chance of getting a generic "VR" category to introduce people to the Virtual Reality realm?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Blackout HypeZone

Can we please have a Hypezone for the players who have 10 kills or more and are closest to winning. HypeZone has become a snooze fest with guys who camp all game and usually end up dying once they have to engage. It is really frustrating to get zero recognition from Mixer (HypeZone) when I put up high 20 kill games regularly. Please help good players get some support.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Channel Two

Personally, I love channel one and what it offers for patterned streamers. I think there should be a channel for non-partnered streamers as an opportunity to help build their community.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Realm Royale HypeZone

With the continuing growth of players playing Realm Royale, I believe a Realm Royale HypeZone Channel would make a great addition to Mixer. Its a fun game to watch.. i mean how can you not enjoy a chicken running around right, hahaha.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Follow button

Please add a follow button for the games section for easy access to viewing. Would love just to be able to select a favourite game and see who is streaming that way rather than using search box always! Many thanks

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 8 10 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base