Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The language selection shows language-adapted streams on the Mixer home page.

The selected language in the language selection shows the selected steams on the start page of Mixer if possible under Top Streams or in a specially provided area.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. pc and xbox

For those that are not a fan of trying to find a PC or console stream that they can possibly join. Have a filter for only PC members to find one another. Also have a filter for only console members to find one another.

For me, I want to find and collaborate with more PC players and its difficult to as we see all these new xbox players everyday.

If you would like to see this happen please get this upvoted! Happy Streaming!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. hypezone

Multiple HypeZones for the same game so that more streamers have a chance of getting HypeZone. With the increase amount of viewers & streamers, I believe there will be plenty if people to cover multiple channels for the same game. Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestion. -JuniorJaxon

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. filter out Games

Would like to see the option to filter out games from the discovery. So if you don't want to see "Fortnite" for instance you can add a filter that will filter out all Fortnite streams from discovery.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fortnite: Save the World option

I think there should be an option on the game list to be able to select Fortnite: Battle Royale & Fortnite: Save the World. I like to stream Save the World and would like the option to have my game named as that instead of just Fortnite. I also like to host other Save the World players but I find it hard to scroll down such a extensive list of Fortnite players to find the side of the game I want. So having the two sides of the game could benefit alot of people who want to see or play…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Specific tags for searching streams

I think Mixer would benefit and stand out from the competition by making sub categories. like -"Game title"- Game type" - "FPS/thirdperson, etc "-"PC" "xbox" - "Mature".

limit it to 5-10 categories and put our live stream in ALL those sections so that people who are looking for those things have a higher chance of finding content specific to what they like. (Like **** sites do now ;) ) You can search content very specifically. Let people search streams the same way.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I wish I had the option to filter for what platform I wanted to watch "Pc, Xbox, Wi, PS4"

I wish I had the option to filter for what platform I wanted to watch "Pc, Xbox, Wi, PS4"

84 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Share VODs

There should be an option to share a specific VOD through the app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Nintendo Switch App

Hello there. I love the possibility or streaming directly from my Xbox One, but it would be awesome to have this option on Nintendo Switch too. Also, Nintendo agreed to allow Xbox accounts on its console to play Minecraft. It would be great to have Mixer app on Nintendo Switch.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. VarietyZone

What if you guys had a VarietyZone type channel that could see if a streamer plays multiple games over the course of a week. It then would just move to a new channel every 5-10 mins. Would be a great way to introduce viewers to not only new games but variety streamers

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Improve game searching

When I search for Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild in the game search by typing in Zelda there are many games from that series but Breath of the Wild does not appear on the list.

In fact there are many popular Zelda games missing from the list when I search for Zelda. When I type Zelda into Twitch 36 games are shown including some from the Zelda series that do no actually have the word Zelda in the title.

On mixer you get 15 games appear which is less than half than that of Twitch. Trying to compete…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Islands of Nyne Hypezone, kudasai

The biggest draw to Mixer is the opportunity to be found that just doesn’t exist on Twitch anymore. Streaming new games that have a lot of potential is one way streamers invest in their future. Please don’t make us choose between the two and add Islands of Nyne: Battle Royal to the Hypezone.

Thank you, much love
    Harris

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Up And Coming Streamers for Specific Game

On the old site, you were able to filter the Up and Coming streamers by a specific game. The new site seemed to remove this. I typically use the Up and Coming to find new streamers, and now it's more difficult to find new casters for the games I watch. The return of this filter would be awesome!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. New algorithm

Basically, if you're a new streamer, you won't get discovered easily. If there were a new algorithm, or if people were to allow self-promotion in chats, people would be able to grow faster, if at all. The first few viewers is the hardest grind, and current Up and Coming channels are just playing Hypezone games, meaning they'd be there AND have a chance to get Hypezoned. I stream ROBLOX and Oblivion, so I'd only get viewers if they clicked me instead of someone with 2+ viewers, whilst im halfway down the list of channels. Whilst true most people dont stream…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Filter and search for stream title/console played on

We should be able to search for keywords in titles to help find the types of content we're interested in. Being able to set the console you're playing on as a streamer and enabling viewers to filter by console could help a lot to find content more easily.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Variety

An equivalent to the HypeZone but for variety community who stream games that aren't the "big" thing. Maybe something like the algorithm filters through people playing games with less than X people watching in that game directory

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. HypeZone Streamer Levels

I think it would be useful, since there are currently so many Fortnite streamers right now, to have 2 or 3 different levels of HypeZoneFortnite. You can have the new streamers, intermediate, and professional. They would be separated by the number of followers they already have. So new might be 0 to 100 and intermediate might be 100 to 1000 and professional might be those over 1k.

Sometimes it is nice to see the new and intermediate streamers but other times it is nice to not have to get stuck in streams where the people are just hiding.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Reverse filtering

When you try to filter stuff today you can only search for specific games. But people like me who do not really care about the major games get some annoyances every time I have to scroll through all of the channels with Fortnite, PUBG and so on.

Wouldn't it be great to actually have a filtering system which deselect specific games or tags instead?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make game name clickable so I can see other people streaming the same thing when I'm exploring

In the new user interface it would be great if the game name / category was clickable. When I am listening to music streams, especially, it would be great to be able to rapidly go to the game to find other people streaming similar content.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mixer in PS4

you could make the app available for download on ps4, just like twitch, youtube, netflix, etc.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base