Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New section of Mixer for new streamers

How about a section of Mixer for new streamers? I’ve been a mixer streamer for a while now (EvanBarracuda14) & ive found no way I can share my profile of previous streams out to any section of mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Order of containers on home page

I would appreciate if Mixer allow me customize order on home page (for example I want to see hypezones at the top)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make Streamers Discoverable like YouTube does its Channels

I have been a streamer on your platform for some time now, but I realized that there's no ways to really find new streamers you might be interested in. I'm here today to give you some ideas that you don't necessarily have to put in, but I just would like to help everyone as a whole on Mixer. First, you could possibly do private messages, similar to that of Instagram, Facebook, etc. If you were to implement this I would make it so you could turn off notifications by regular people and a separate button to turn off notifications about…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sports Talk Category

Hey there! My name is Chad Gwathney aka CoachGrizzle. I wanted to address the problem with web shows and how they over shadow other categories that should be on Mixer. As a producer for ESPN radio there is a huge demand for sports talk. I feel like because of not having it own category it get over looked. I have grown my following and views by bringing sports talk to the gaming platform.

I would love to see Mixer actually give not only me but others the opportunity to showcase their abilities
    Music category is full of sites where there…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. About Filters

Would love to see some sort of filter that 1. keeps my filter options saved and isnt reseting everything i refresh the site.
    Like when im searching for specially german streamer i always have to refresh my filter and change the language from default to german. I think it would be better when the filter remembers when I changed the languaged.

I would also love to see some region specific streamer maybe at the top of each game section or so. Right now every single streamer is mixed into 1 huuuuuge box and specially the small streamer that maybe dont…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bring back the Up and Coming Page

Hello Mixer Team, my name is Veekay_ I would like to say I like the new Mixer update and how everything is organized on the mixer page. I was just wondering why the up and coming page was removed. I am a small streamer that started of about two months ago and i built myself off of that page now having a little over 200 followers. By you guys removing the Up and Coming page you guys have limited the growth of small streamers that are on the rise. I streamed for about 8 hours since March 17, 2020 and…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mixer video game playlists

I propose a way to show case your "clips" for a specific game. For example if I wanted to watch a streamers play through of a specific game lets say gears of war i can find the clips for each act of that game playthrough on their profile under gears of war story mode. Also the creation of a series. Grouping of videos into a playlist in mobile app format as well as desktop

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Inviting artists such as IZ*ONE (the #1 Kpop girl group) to use Mixer as a platform for content

Inviting artists such as IZ*ONE (the #1 Kpop girl group) to use Mixer as a platform for content. They can stream their practice session here or maybe even stream games here. Several IZ*ONE members are avid video game players and can speak English even though they are a mix of Korean and Japanese artists. I think this would be a perfect match.

Sakura invited in Tokyo Game Show 2019:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwM7a1bZoXA

IZ*ONE's latest MV:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDEFolvLn0A

Attached is a paparazzi pic of them playing in a computer shop during their break.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Event Pages or category/games

When special events happen like E3, PAX, Tokyo Game Show, etc. Mixer should have a page of all verified partners there like IGN, Xbox, game developers, Venue feeds, etc. It is happening for E3, but not other events.
    Maybe add a game/category for those special events called "E3","PAX", "GDC", "TGS","GamesCom", etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Featured Game on Front Page

There should be a featured game of the day, week, or month (XBOX, PC, PS4, Nintendo) that would be on the front. This could bring exposure to smaller streamers playing a game, and viewers in search for a new game that they wouldn't otherwise watch or play.

I bet streamers looking to grow would move to that game for the day, week, or month for extra exposure. For example, Killer Queen Black. You could start with Game pass games on both Xbox, PC, PS, and Nintendo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Consolidating Indie games into an Indie category

As of right now it is hard to discover good indie streamers/indie games. It would be smart to consolidate all indie games into an Indie category. Instead of having individual indie games having small numbers, you'd have the Indie category encompassing all of the views.

This will give people the chance to look through a catalog of indie games rather than independently searching for a game. It would give exposure to smaller streamers and indie games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. New Category for Speed Running

A new category for Speed Running would draw attention to the speed running community as a whole as well as enable them to discover each other on the Mixer platform. It is hard to find speed runners on Mixer, hard to the point they are like rare like Unicorns. If we have a category to highlight Speed Runners they could also be more enthusiastic to show off their skills.

(I am not a speed runner but I would love to have a category to go to see all the Speed Runners on Mixer. I love watching speed runs and want…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Case for Combining the Minecraft Categories.

Currently Minecraft: Java Edition and Bedrock Edition are separated into two different categories, differently to other streaming sites.

I think this is a bad idea for the primary reason that Java Edition gets pushed down to the bottom of the categories making visibility much harder for streamers on Java.
    Furthermore it's pretty unintuitive when setting your category as a streamer. I must be honest, I've seen plenty of people streaming the Java Edition of Minecraft outside of the Java Edition tag.

It appears that splitting them was an idea that was submitted here as well, but in practice I respectfully…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. food and drink

Change the Food / Cooking category to Food and Drink.

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Up and Coming

This section seems to be all over the place. It would be beneficial to the platform and growing streamers if it were more organized. My suggestion is to organize this section the way the platform does individual games. When we click on a specific title it places the streamers under that title by view count from top to bottom. This would help us to see who is really growing and deserves to be in this section. It seems at times when I see this section it's people with 1 or 2 viewers on the mixer landing page. But when I…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. MAIN PAGE HUMAN PICKERS 24/7 Influence/Spark View/F4F Pages

No Matter the Time of Day these Channels are Covering the Main Page. No Real Content Creators behind these Channels. These are made to Receive Views/Follows Only. I'D LIKE TO SEE REAL HUMANS MAKING THESE DECISIONS! The decision of Whom Makes the Main Page Whether it's Top Streams or Up and Coming.... What's Next ?!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. HypeZone for Win Streaks for shorter length games

A whole new perspective on Hype Zone!

Understandably, shorter games didn't have a place for Hype Zone before, but what if it started counting towards MULTIPLE wins for games with either you / your party?

Example would be with rocket league. Many games offer API that shows this data - So if you were to have 3 wins in a row, you could be placed into hype zone for rocket league! Other games could follow this concept

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Games banner? But Mixer has broader Content

Good evening, I am wondering if there are any plans to change the phrasing around the banner heading "Games" . Mixer is a diverse platform of content, such as Creative of which I would like to grow and be a pillar of. This one little word is in a powerful position of defining the content on the platform, which handicaps those that might want to help other categories thrive. I'm curious to hear Mixers position and I appreciate the time and feedback.

Tyler, MonarchCreative

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More search options

We NEED more search options. It be amazing to search based on view count, amount of followers, platform, and other basic queries. It would help established streamers give hosts and advice to newer channels if they can search how many followers they have or how long they have been on mixer. All around more search options would provide a better experience for the day to day viewer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mixer Loot for ESO

Greetings Mixer!

In an effort to give a boost to MMO's on the platform I'd like to suggest utilizing Mixer Loot in conjunction with Elder Scrolls Online. ESO is the only MMO that regularly puts out quarterly updates on the same schedule. This is a great opportunity to capitalize on the hype Bethesda and Zenimax creates throughout the year as well as help drive the huge amounts of ESO fans to platform by offering incentives such as custom stickers, in game loots drops, coins, cosmetics, etc.. There is already a decent audience that frequents ESO streams and there are a…

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base