Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Favourite Genre(or game)/Teams

for example “Art” is a growing community of mixer but is always really far down on the list (especially on mobile) if i could favourite Art as a whole i could see all people streaming in that smaller community.

This also goes for discovering new people in that genre. Following Teams so if anyone in that team goes live would also give the option of discovering New Streamers in a genre you like

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have Follower Filter

Have an optional filter where you can input a set of minimum followers or channels with under a certain amount of followers, E.G Under 500 etc.
    As we all know it can be hard to grow on a site like this and this could benefit all users to not only gain more of a following but to get discovered.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Exclusive section for mobile games.

I think it would be interesting a section exclusively for mobile games that are being broadcast, currently it is very difficult to discover them, and also I do not see a great effort from other platforms in relation to this would be an interesting niche to explore, mobile games are in continuous growth, even more this year we have several weightlifting like Arena of Valor, Paladins Strike and Vainglory, is a good opportunity for the Mixer.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Custom Stream Thumbnails

People have a hard time trying to figure out what stream to watch, however if there was a way to show your personality in a thumbnail people would be a able to maybe, just maybe relate to it and choose your stream. Before a user clicks a stream they have no idea what they’re getting into except for a person in a chair.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Favorites list for Games/Categories

A "favorites" list for games would be really cool. It would make it easier to find awesome streamers in the games you enjoy. This would really help smaller streamers. Searching down through the games is tedious if not many people are watching the particular category. I made an example for it. It might also help to make them searchable. Just an idea! #mixerlove <3

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. featured

I love that practically anyone can eventually get on the featured section. But I feel like it needs to be more diverse. The same game should not be featured on the Featured section. As of now, it's full of nothing but PUBG. This would allow other streamers to be featured and provide more diversity.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Finding New Streamers

Hi Guys As a new streamer to Mixer I find it next or near impossible to find my stream. Would it be possible to search for streams via stream title as of the moment I can only find my stream searching by my username and searching by the game I am streaming returns no results. How is anyone starting out expected to get any passing traffic.
    from reading other posts on the forum I believe having zero viewers is affecting the visibility of my stream is anyone else having these issues or is it just myself. But to sum things…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Recommend Mixer Channels of Twitter Friends

As you can already link/connect your Twitter account, let's take it a step further by checking against the list of Twitter accounts you follow and if they have a Mixer account.

If new people you follow on Twitter or users once you connect Twitter have a Mixer account, a notification would come up that "You follow @Warblade on Twitter, want to follow their Mixer channel?"

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Compatibilidad con la pizarra interactiva en Windows10

Windows 10 tiene una opcion exelente para streaming con mixer.
    Usando las teclas Windows+G.

Me parece que podrian explotar eso aun mas si añaden la posibilidad de editar los botones de la pizarra interactiva.

Desde agregar imágenes, sonidos, gif, vídeos, que se ejecuten en la transmisión con los botones de la pizarra, o crear efectos.
    hasta crear códigos mas personalizados para tus partidas.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Remove Rebroadcasts as Live

Streamers should not be allowed to rebroadcast previous content as Live. The whole concept of Mixer is to interact with viewers. Let's reward the streamers who are actually streaming!

I just noticed that kwebbelkop is rebroadcasting 24/7. All he is doing is stealing views from "live" streamers, taking advantage of his Youtube celebrity status.

Before anyone hates on this, I really enjoy kwebbelkop when he's live!

Also, the entire chat is full of trolling, harassment and spam, since there is no moderation. Viewers are hosting and following him, instead of supporting live streamers. Most of the don't even realize that…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. rising star - smarter algorithm or catered content

Currently it seems as though the rising star section is new users with 0 followers. It would be nice if there was more behind this, like some basic criteria for example, something in the About Me section, a nondefault picture, maybe even smarter than this like a certain percentage of growth within a certain time, or streaming frequency. Also using it to highlight games with less viewers could be good.

I know this type of algorithm and potential machine learning can take a bit to perfect so in the mean time maybe some catered content goes in there. You have…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add an option to be able to follow Gamrs as well as just broadcasters . it's the only option i miss from Twitch.

Give us the option to also follow our favorite games instead of just broadcasters. It's the only option I miss from Twitch

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Special event themed

Would Love This For a Example Like When we had The Eclipse it Was The Right Time for it

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mute the front Stream on the main Page

Mute the front Stream on the main Page

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Search by game should show streams that previously featured that game

I'd like to find people who stream games I like, but there may be few or no people streaming it depending on the time of day. There should be a section below the people actively streaming that shows channels that have streamed the game recently (in the past two weeks or so).

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Up and Coming Page Suggestions

I like the idea of the Up and Coming page, but feel it's being neglected or otherwise not as effective as it could be.

1) I think the UaC page should feature a limited number of streams (12?). And these should get rotated out on an hourly basis (or some amount of time) and a new set of up and comers can get in.

Currently, the page can be near infinitely scrolled down and people below the top 12 are not benefited by this unless someone is real bored and just scrolls and scrolls.

2) As has been said before,…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. add to ability to search for streams by genre

add to ability to search for streams by genre

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. gametest titles

I believe it would be great if you guys added in a game title like "Game in development" I was trying to stream hyperun and a couple of other pre-alpha games, and couldn't even put it into a correct discoverable search term.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hard to find missed streams?

If you miss a stream it seems to be really hard to find.
    Is this service exclusively for live broadcasts?
    I tried searching for E3 Colliseum and gameslice with no hits
    I went to Youtube gaming site and immediately found.
    "E3 Coliseum - Project Scorpio..."

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Toggle Xbox Streamers

With the huge influx of Xbox streamers can we please get a toggle option to filter them out of the lists? they are everywhere and just complexity spamming the lists.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base