Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Streams from Non-Partnered Mixer streamers Filter

When filtering out who is streaming, there is an option to filter only partnered streamers on Mixer. I think it would be a great idea to have an option where you can view non-partnered streamers. I've attached a screenshot of where it can reside possibly.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Filter PC streamers only or Xbox streamers only

In the "filter" options... add an option to only show PC streamers only or Xbox streamers only etc.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pinned Games (followed)

Would love the option to be able to pin or follow a specific game and when you go to the Games tab those pinned games are on the top for easy access to them.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Host

I believe hosting other streamers could be made better by Having a sub category of streamers you follow that are hosting showing WHO they are hosting even if it’s a line of text under their avatar

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I want to accumulate Microsoft Rewards Points using Mixer

For those of you unaware, you can earn Microsoft Rewards points for various activities like searching for stuff on Bing, buying items from the Microsoft store, etc.

The points earned can be used towards cool stuff like buying a month of Xbox Gold or Live. You can enter contests for xboxes, or computers.

I would love to see integration of this into Mixer. Searching for Mixer users, Searching for Games on Mixer. Watching Mixer streamers, or Streaming to Mixer could all accumulate points and draw more attention to the platform.

Rewarding our viewers with tangible points that can lead to…

108 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. HypeZone for Paladins/Overwatch

HypeZone for Paladins/Overwatch, games that are very close or insane killstreaks

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Nintendo Switch App

Hello there. I love the possibility or streaming directly from my Xbox One, but it would be awesome to have this option on Nintendo Switch too. Also, Nintendo agreed to allow Xbox accounts on its console to play Minecraft. It would be great to have Mixer app on Nintendo Switch.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. NOT filter - omit certain games or criteria

Sometimes I find myself looking for new streams to watch, however there are certain games I am just not in the mood to watch.
    It would be nice to be able to still browse the main feed of channels, but to omit certain games, or perhaps audience ratings, etc. (via filters)

Currently you have to ignore said games while scrolling the main list, or hop from specific game to specific game.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability To Have Multiple (2) Categories/Tags

Now that we have the Retro tag, it brought forward a minor problem: Having to choose between the title your playing, or the retro tag. It'd be nice to have the ability to have a secondary tag that could enable streamers to improve their own discoverability/describe their stream.

For example Obscure Retro Game Title/Retro, Stardew Valley/Chill, Fornite/ Hyped, Fallout 4/Fallout Series, Zelda/Nintendo, Indie title/blind, PubG/Open Lobby

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve game searching

When I search for Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild in the game search by typing in Zelda there are many games from that series but Breath of the Wild does not appear on the list.

In fact there are many popular Zelda games missing from the list when I search for Zelda. When I type Zelda into Twitch 36 games are shown including some from the Zelda series that do no actually have the word Zelda in the title.

On mixer you get 15 games appear which is less than half than that of Twitch. Trying to compete…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. scroll channels

Many times while I am viewing streams, I like to check in on several of the people I am following. I would love to be able to scroll from room to room without having to go back into my Following list. If there were possible to have simple < and > indicators on either side of the screen that cycle you to the next active stream on the list, that would be very helpful. Could also help when browsing for new streams. For instance, in the "Up and Coming" or "Top Streams" category, a person could more easily visit more…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Up and Coming Sorting

"Up and Coming" currently is sorted based on the Date of Account creation across all accounts currently streaming with 5 or more viewers according to a reply to me by Matt ( https://twitter.com/Domin0e/status/985887552908472320 ). I feel that this could improved on - My account is suuuuper old but never really saw much in terms of actually streaming. Most of the follows I have now are fellow casters I know from Twitch who have come to Mixer to test the waters. Even if I was going to get above 5 Viewers, my chances of being high up the list are basically…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to Block seeing a Game

I would love the option to be able to block seeing a game. Example being, If i didnt want to see the wave of Fortnite streamers, I could block Fortnite so they wouldn't show up in my feed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. hypezone

Hypezone ALL GAMES

The Hypezone channels for PUBG and Fortnite are very cool for discovery of new streamers. I'm sure we can expect to see more of these hypezone channels for more games as they're released. What if there was a more general Hypezone channel for all of the games that are not encompassed in the specialty Hypezone channels? Games like Sea of Thieves, Halo 5, GTA V, etc. This would allow people who aren't focused on the mainstream games to find streamers who have a similar mindset. Thanks for considering!

Check out my channel at mixer.com/ChickenPossible

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Pc support for hypezone

I and many others don't see any pc players in hypezone at all which really defeats the purpose of streaming pc fortnite for newer people to get raided with hundreds of viewers!

So I would suggest implementing pc support / get moderators to sometimes look at streams for guys close to winning and add them to a queue of some sort

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Channel One for 18+ Mixer Partner streams as well

Hey! Just a quick suggestion;

I understand that Channel One hosts Teen-Rated streams but...

I do personally feel like that even 18+ streams should be in Channel One TBH. Not just teen rated ones tbh. Because I'm pretty sure loads of people tick the option of "Remember this" option.

I watch loads of Partnered Streamers which do stream 18+ but I also do feel like they are left in the dark because they don't stream on teen rated because of the games they stream.

*This suggestion is a mess but hopefully you know what I mean*

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. promote people who have few followers

I really wish that mixer would promote us that have very few followers or views instead of just pushing the big main mixer broadcasters, they have views and followers a lot they don't need the coverage you should promote more of the smaller channels that way we grow and in turn so does mixer.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add an Additional Filter For the "Following Tab"

I enjoy the new Filters, so if you want to see only Partnered streamers you follow, you can do that. However I follow so many people, not only is it hard to keep track of them, I don't know how long it's been since I've been on their channel. This is a good Idea if one if your favorite streamers in live, but you haven't visited his / her channel in quite a while, you could easily find it with this filter. Like I'm thinking start with 7 days, 15 days, 30 days, 1 1/2 months, and / or go…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Specific tags for searching streams

I think Mixer would benefit and stand out from the competition by making sub categories. like -"Game title"- Game type" - "FPS/thirdperson, etc "-"PC" "xbox" - "Mature".

limit it to 5-10 categories and put our live stream in ALL those sections so that people who are looking for those things have a higher chance of finding content specific to what they like. (Like **** sites do now ;) ) You can search content very specifically. Let people search streams the same way.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. #Organization #Mixer #Unique-ideas "A Unique Idea"

A unique feature that @WatchMixer should implement is the ability to move streams around and organize our "Following" page the way we want to. That way we can access streamers we watch the most more easily.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base