Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer Poker Cover Art

I am a streamer coming from Twitch and starting my venture on Mixer very shortly. I think the first thing Mixer Poker needs to grow into the niche Twitch Poker successfully did is have some cover art for the Poker Genre under the Games tab. I have created a couple of ideas for this cover art and I hope Mixer staff can make take the necessary steps to make these changes happen. Thank you.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Timeline For Clips

I am suggesting a timeline which shows clips from channels a user follows or mixer wants to recommend right on his or her channel page. currently there is no way to watch clips of channels we follow unless we manually visit channel and because of that viewers are unaware of new clips created.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Convert Xbox Userbase

Mixer is very much like Twitch. It doesn't have any special algorithms to help discover new Streamers. Also the user pool is much smaller than Twitch, YT, and FB.

Mixer should dive very deep into the Xbox user base. Allow people 1 sub to a channel with thier Xbox Live service or Game Pass.

This would just be a start and can expand from there. Also make the app extremely easy to use. Easy to sub, drop embers, and host.

I know mixer is for all gamers and live content. But there is a large user base I feel is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add hype zone to Modern Warfare

Hype zone for Modern Warfare: Gunfight, Search and Destroy and Cyber Attack

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Partner Spotlight Should Not Feature Offline Content Creators.

The Partner Spotlight tab is cool, but it shouldn't feature offline content creators in my opinion, you should be promoting all of your partners, but especially the ones who are LIVE, not offline.

I get it you're supporting your employee's but you have TONS OF THEM, no reason half of that list should be offline creators with over 100k+ followers. I love Mixer, but it's 100% dependant on Fortnite and Music right now, and I feel it's got alot to do with the lack of variety on the front page an constant promotion of the same 10-20 partners. Besides Channel…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bring back up and coming spotlight

Bring back the up and coming page to help out smaller streamers!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. New Category for Speed Running

A new category for Speed Running would draw attention to the speed running community as a whole as well as enable them to discover each other on the Mixer platform. It is hard to find speed runners on Mixer, hard to the point they are like rare like Unicorns. If we have a category to highlight Speed Runners they could also be more enthusiastic to show off their skills.

(I am not a speed runner but I would love to have a category to go to see all the Speed Runners on Mixer. I love watching speed runs and want…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add games like dauntless or monster hunter world to hype zone!

These games can be just as adrenaline inducing as a fps and twice as unpredictable

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. search bar for Save the world Fortnite

i believe a search or tag bar for Save the world Fortnite is needed as no one can search for any streamers. Please make this happen so we can get our content out therer

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Czech

Hello. I wanted to ask. Whether there will be Czech in the future. I would like to air with you. But the chance to be found here if I speak Czech is almost zero. Thank you and I apologize for my English.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. GAME TITLE (MODERN WARFARE 2 CAMPAIGN REMASTERED)

PLEASE ADD GAME TITLE ON MIXER SO WHEN PEOPLE WANT TO STREAM THE GAME IT HAS ITS OWN AND ITS NOT IN THE ‘Other’ SECTION

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Event Pages or category/games

When special events happen like E3, PAX, Tokyo Game Show, etc. Mixer should have a page of all verified partners there like IGN, Xbox, game developers, Venue feeds, etc. It is happening for E3, but not other events.
    Maybe add a game/category for those special events called "E3","PAX", "GDC", "TGS","GamesCom", etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Up and Coming

This section seems to be all over the place. It would be beneficial to the platform and growing streamers if it were more organized. My suggestion is to organize this section the way the platform does individual games. When we click on a specific title it places the streamers under that title by view count from top to bottom. This would help us to see who is really growing and deserves to be in this section. It seems at times when I see this section it's people with 1 or 2 viewers on the mixer landing page. But when I…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Request to create Additional Flags to Channels

Mixer should create additional channel "Flags". In each channel, there's several flags, such as "VERIFIED", or "PRO".

I think they should categorize these "dedicated" farm channels as such, and move them to the bottom, or give them a specific genre of their own, like Music, or IRL, for example.

Label it: "24/7" or "Farming"

It's okay to have these channels up and running, but keep them separate from actual content!

This is something that takes nothing more than about 20-30 lines of code to do, and is a 'low-hanging fruit' kinda deal (imo).

And flagging these channels should be nothing…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Up Your Game Mixer

Mixer is a fine platform and has been around for 4 years which Is good, however the site on a whole to me seems to be in decline because there is no viewers on Mixer and they are losing touch with the modern day. They need to do more to help everyone not those who are already established.

Rotating the feature wheel is essential because these people who are on there do not need any exposure they don't need the boost anymore.

Fix the User Interface because it is virtually impossible for someone to discover a game they want to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. channel one br is dead

please bring it back

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Filtering by new options

Honestly I think it would be nice to find ppl by gender.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Educational / Computer Science / Programming / Coding / Game Dev / Etc. Category (That people can also find.)

I'm a Computer Science professor and I teach online courses. I've been thinking of streaming. I would do free lessons in lots of different computer languages and topics and being able to answer questions live would be really great.

I've found Twitch and Mixer have their educational stuff really buried (or more than an afterthought).

It would be great if Educational (all topics) or something Computer Science related could have its own category that was also discoverable.

I know there is a "Development" (terrible name) category, however searching for Coding, Programming, GameDev etc. does not bring it up.

Another option…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. New section of Mixer for new streamers

How about a section of Mixer for new streamers? I’ve been a mixer streamer for a while now (EvanBarracuda14) & ive found no way I can share my profile of previous streams out to any section of mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Order of containers on home page

I would appreciate if Mixer allow me customize order on home page (for example I want to see hypezones at the top)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base