Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Find a way to help smaller communities without requiring 2000 followers

Hi there,

I'm Catarina Ferreira, founder and leader of Xbox PT Dummies, a portuguese community dedicated to inform and entertain the Xbox fan base in Portugal, while also making efforts to ask the Xbox team for more attention and help to improve the content in our country and give the fans what they deserve.

I've contacted Mixer at least twice and got the same response. We meet all the criteria expect the 2000 followers. Even with giveaways every 50, or asking foreigns to follow we can barely reach 1000.

While I understand Mixer has its terms for a reason, I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello, I am contacting you regarding the decline of a fellow Streamer by the name of Dwelled. Dwelled streams a Variety of games, such as Ro

Hello, I am contacting you regarding the decline of a fellow Streamer by the name of Dwelled. Dwelled streams a Variety of games, such as Roblox, Fortnite, World War Z, Apex legends, Krunker, Web shows, IRL and many more. He grinds hard with more then 3,200 followers and 16K total views. James (or Dwelled) is a very good streamer, his passion for streaming after being hit by a drunk driver and loosing everything really DOES show in his stream! He is always happy! Always positive and always engages with his audience to make sure everyone is having a good time.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Partners Need to be able to gift subs for our own channel from our partnered accounts.

We partners, need to be able to gift subs for our own channels with our partnered accounts.
    It makes it easier for us to run giveaways for a sub to the channel and other such things.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Partner Purchase Code(s)

We can currently purchase games through partnered channels if they add them to their stream. To take the load off streamers, it would be great if they could get assigned "Partner Codes" or something that we can add into the Microsoft store to give the streamer the kickback. Much like the Fortnite Creator code idea but for Partnered Streamers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Subscription to non-partnered streamers

I really wish we could subscribe to non-partnered Mixer channels. Why not taking our money? I don’t care if a streamer I like to watch gets money from Mixer or not. We should be able to support whoever we want.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Apex Tournament for Partners

I think we should have a cool partner Tournament on Apex Legends

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add more forms of payments and other currencies beyond the dollar.

Hello, I really like this platform. But, I can not become a subscriber because the payment is only made in dollars and I can only pay in Brazilian currency. So I would suggest that you add more payment options such as bank payment, online transfer or automatic debit ... If you could add more options I would be completely satisfied with the platform.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Change the requirments

Instead of having the current requirements I suggest changing them to something like. the following

-Your account must be at least 6 months old
    -You must stream at least 4 unique days per per whole week, per month. So 16 days on average a month
    -You must stream at least 500 hours, if you are denied you will be required to get an extra 250 hours before you may submit another request.
    -You must be at least the age of majority for your region or territory.
    -You must be following the Terms of Service and Rules of User Conduct

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hypezone and Channel One divorce.

I think channel one should not host streamers that play games with the hypezone. Only because those games are heavily saturated. And partners are generally at the top skill level already. If Channel One hosted non hypezone games, It would help grow other game directories. It would help grow the skills of partners that want to be on channel one. And help diversify Mixer. As of right now Mixer is seen as a Fortnite only Xbox gamer streaming platform. If partners started showing other games. It would help mature Mixer to it's next level.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If you are under 18 and want to apply for partnership you can still be accepted if you have permission from an over 18

Under 18s can still get accepted for partnership if they meet all requirements and have permission from an over 18 for example a parent

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. partnership or subscriber button for OG and hard working streamers

i have been using mixer from when it was beam, so i have been using mixer for many years. for the people that have been streaming for years and who have put hard work into their chanels you should have a program that can give us a chance with a partnership or subscriber button. i myself have worked hard to put out streams when i can as best as i can the fact that i get very little recognition for the many years of hard work is kind of dissapointing and i have been putting out less and less streams…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make Partnership Accessible to the Average Joe

If Mixer dropped the requirements for partnership and gave it to everyone who streamed X amount of hours per month rather than gets X amount of viewers per month would turn Mixer into a powerhouse of creators and steal a bunch of them from twitch as well!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Verified badge next to name in chat.

I feel instead of colors, just have a verified badge like twitch does in their chat. Makes it easy to identify who's partnered or not. But it should also be an option for partners. Some that want to lurk or chat without some viewers knowing if they're the real deal or not. I personally since i've been getting growth on my channel, I've seen more and more "Rogue" accounts show up (i.e R0GUE, FaZe_Rogue, etc.). I personally would LOVE a verified badge next to my name since my button drop may be soon!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add

Okay...what about a way to gift subscriptions through mixer? Maybe like game pass for example.
    You can choose to gift 1 month for $6,2 months for $12 you get the point,I feel like this would help alot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Question, when I only play 1 game and other games not involved can I get mine verified channel please? ty!..

Question, when I only play 1 game and other games not involved can I get mine verified channel please? ty!..I play only forza horizon 3 and not other games! Mixer said, we do something special for streamers who do special streams for our community! I stream since 27th December 2017! and I will go on..... Thank you in advance... regards, francky di bo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Paying Partners

I don't know personally if it happens with Mixer but on Twitch I was subbed to casters who were paid late multiple times. Would be nice if that wasn't a thing at any point on Mixer just as a precautionary notice. :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base