Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Banking System for Sparks and Embers

So I have been thinking and reading all of these Affiliate type post that mixer needs. In my opinion and as a person that wants mixer to thrive. Affiliate is not needed. getting the requirements for partner are suppose to be hard and a grind.

with that being said. My idea above in the subject line is something i think would be cool/beneficial for everyone that is pushing for partner or is grinding on there way to partner. Since non-partnered streamer see no revenue for the sparks spent in there channel i feel like there should be a bank system…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. for partnership requirements to be lowered

I think it would be great for some of the partnership requirementsto be lowered like having at least 2K followers should be lowered down to something like 1.5K follows so it makes things easier to achieve, I understand that they're might be decisions for this to happen but their are a lot of streamers out there who want to become a mixer partner but don't always achieve a good amount of follower growth each stream to do so, also the "You must stream at least 25 hours per month" should be lowered to something 15 or maybe even 18 hours…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Mixer partnered

So I do understand the reason for the requirements for becoming a partner, but for some people it is hard getting 2k followers. A lot of people have been streaming for years and haven't even hit 1k followers. please lower the requirements for becoming a partner

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Partnership program

hello mixer i was just wondering why you brought the partner ship program from 750+ followers to 2k followers
    i spent most of my summer streaming just to get to 750 then you bring it up my opinion may not matter but other mixer streamers are aswell angry about that decision cause we cant use our sparks till 2k and by that time we'll have alot more sparks than we have now. couldnt you have brought it up to 1k because most smaller streamers are switching to twitch because of what you've done i'm not but others are i'm giving…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Spotlight or Partnerships for Veterans.

I dont want to compare and contrast Mixer to other companies or gaming communities, but I came across an idea that can differentiate itself from others. I came across multiple articles from a different service giving sponsorships/partnerships to females. Now I am not sexist and dont want to get into a big debate about genders, but I am sure we can agree that there is a large amount of female streamers that wear very little clothing, isnt gaming related, and their content isnt entertaining and is mostly to admire their bodies.

I am suggesting if you really want to help…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Verified badge next to name in chat.

I feel instead of colors, just have a verified badge like twitch does in their chat. Makes it easy to identify who's partnered or not. But it should also be an option for partners. Some that want to lurk or chat without some viewers knowing if they're the real deal or not. I personally since i've been getting growth on my channel, I've seen more and more "Rogue" accounts show up (i.e R0GUE, FaZe_Rogue, etc.). I personally would LOVE a verified badge next to my name since my button drop may be soon!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Resub Notifications

It's very hard to keep up with the people who resub if you do not have the bot you use up 24/7 - is there anyway to incorporate an easier way to keep up with who resubs? Like perhaps in the partnership tab where you look at all the people who have subbed to you.

I know it can say people have been subbed for a month, but that doesn't mean they have resubbed. Maybe add the day they resubbed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Zae,

We recently rolled out our new “Notification” feature, this will give you a notification when someone re-subscribes. Click the bell icon in the top right of the page to see your notifications.

This should help you to see when a re-subscription has occurred.

Thanks

~RF

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Partnership

Hello my name is DrunkDanUK i’m messaging you here because i can’t reply to the mixer partnership email as it says do not reply on here we don’t respond pretty much as it’s automated.

Now i love mixer and this platform and i mod for a few channels i also accept that you only accept very few for partnership.

However due to my generic ****** automated response i have to email you because streaming is my passion and i feel very offended and upset.

My first time applying i got told my viewership was not enough so i changed to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. allow 24/7 channels to become partners.. it says i don't have enough days

allow 24/7 channels to be come partners, i get denied for not having enough days streaming when im 24/7 .....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Deberían apoyar mas a la comunidad hispanohablante que apoya a esta plataforma

Deberían fichar a Youtubers o streamers grande con seguidores fieles ya que estos en su mayoría verán al streamer en mixer. También me gustaría que se notara mas la presencia de mixer , como invertir en publicidad.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Appeal

Hi sorry to disturb you awesome bunch of peeps my name's Ashley an ambulance care assistant here in the UK I have applied for mixer partner as that's what my dream is to be a community driven hero I have autism but I grab my disorder by the horns and make the best of life I was just curious if you would reconsider my partner application as I was denied quite quickly even though I'm growing daily and well within the top 10 of what content I stream 150 views minimum

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sub-button for non-partners sorta like affiliates on twitch.

Sub-button for non-partners sorta like affiliates on twitch.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hey Mixer, I have been watching FaceXFootStyle's streams for awhile now. I've noticed he's been purchasing gear and taking his stream quali

Hey Mixer,

I have been watching FaceXFootStyle's streams for awhile now. I've noticed he's been purchasing gear and taking his stream quality and experience to the absolute next level. In fact, he's taking it to such a high level that I'd love to donate embers to him. Now the issue is that he must be a partner, I believe, in order for me to do this. So I ask of you all, if you are looking for partners with true talent and potential to enhance the streaming community, look no further than FaceXFootStyle. He is truly a man of many…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to search Mixer partners by nationality.

I would love to support and know how many partners there are from my homecountry and would make it a lot easier to find and support them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Esports fills in for cancelled live sports

Hey Mixer, In the wake of a slew of live sports being cancelled it would be an amazing social lift to have live sports personalities competing in sports video games across the world.

What if March Madness was played through video games? Huh, Huh.....Huh?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Partnership or/and improve mixer radio income

Hello,
    How are you Today? I was thinking about all those who entertain others with their passion, their music and for all those radio streamers that stream live 24/7 to keep alive your platform. You guys didn't give us an opportunities to grow and continues to do our passion. You didn't evaluate our hard work fairly. Neither, you didn't consider that we do big effort to stay live 24/7. You also know that cost us expensively big money for electricity and time consume. Also, you didn't even realized that lot of members who are partner now, were once, one of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Attach a Video

So i was thinking it would be great if with the application we could attach a video resumé. As a manager i always like to get those when people apply. I know i would of loved to send in a video and talk more about myself than right. being french i tend to do grammar mistakes when i write in english.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Good afternoon. I enjoy the partnership and inviting other people to the platform using referral links, I want this feature to be on the mix

Good afternoon. I enjoy the partnership and inviting other people to the platform using referral links, I want this feature to be on the mixer and at least minimal analytics by invited users, and some bonuses for inviting new streamers. I consider this a mutually beneficial function and extremely promising.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. lcs games on mixer

Please try and get the pro league of legends games on mixer. I don't have to leave the platform really for anything else except for them. So if at all possible, that would be a great addition to an already great platform.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base