Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Sub Color"

@WatchMixer
    so just throwing the idea out there. So why not have a "sub color". Staff- yellow, Founder-red, Pro-purple, Mod-Green...…. Sub-HOT PINK! So you get a sub badge and your name gets to be PINK!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. On 5/5 MONST3R F8 threatens me with ISIS, not banned.

On 05/05/2018 an XboxLive gamer by the gamertag of "MONST3R F8" was livestreaming at about 5:30 AM. All I said in his chatroom was "Hey what level are you? I`m 995 (Or whatever level I was at the time). & he responds by saying rank doesn`t matter & then ends up threatening me with his "ties to ISIS" saying he could make 1 call or they are 1 call away so I reported him & if you go to his Mixer right now (mixer.com/monst3r_f8) his account is not banned... But I just got banned for "ban evasion/harassment/bullying". Talk about major…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Resub Notifications

It's very hard to keep up with the people who resub if you do not have the bot you use up 24/7 - is there anyway to incorporate an easier way to keep up with who resubs? Like perhaps in the partnership tab where you look at all the people who have subbed to you.

I know it can say people have been subbed for a month, but that doesn't mean they have resubbed. Maybe add the day they resubbed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Zae,

We recently rolled out our new “Notification” feature, this will give you a notification when someone re-subscribes. Click the bell icon in the top right of the page to see your notifications.

This should help you to see when a re-subscription has occurred.

Thanks

~RF

4. Add Hosting Requirements to Partnership

After being part of the platform for about a year and seeing some controversy concerning hosting... I believe to help grow the community partnered streamers SHOULD be required to host non-partners. The issues I see is that partner streams host only partner streamers. That is a fact. I know some would argue this on social media but they all will host the number one stream of a game and 9/10 times that is a partner. I believe to keep partner ship and to help lift up the community, partners should be required to host non-partners with less than 500 followers.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Gift Sub Notifications

I believe it would be good to have a notification saying "x has gifted a sub to y" on the notification bell for partners. This would make it easier for partners to track who's been gifting/ gifted.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. MrBeast

My idea is that you offer MrBeast a sponsorship and suggest that he makes a video about donating to random streamers on mixer. Which means that all the money you gave him is practically coming back to you, but he would make his fans think that if they joined mixer too they would maybe get mrbeast to donate to them. By doing all of this it would make your community grow a lot and you would start earning double what you are earning now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Partnership appeals

Hola, mi nombre es kauliztv
    envie la solicitud de Partnership la cual se demoraron 1 mes en contestarme y la respuesta fue que no fui admitido, las razones no las entiendo segun no cumplo con las horas de visualizacion lo cual hago mas de 80 horas al mes, segunda razon que no tengo los suficientes view, obtengo un promedio de 25 y 35 personas activas mirandome jugar apex y disfrutando del stream. no se quien revisa los canales pero hay un error claramente, espero puedan apelarme ya que stremeo desde febrero de 2019 con mucha dedicacion y amor.
    Gracias.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Partnership reset or Dialog between Mixer and Streamer

Dialog or a Reset pending proper measurement tools.

I would like to propose a reset or at least a warning that CCU measurements are "Challenging" at the moment, that applying is not advised at this time pending that change happens. I applied over a month ago, only to receive a denial that states I don't have enough viewers and that measuring what's required in that is "Challenging". Now I have another 90 days to wait to reapply. I would at least like a dialog or even a reset on the application process pending an actual measurement tool be created.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Being able go sub to non partnerd streamers

Being able to sub to non partnerd streamers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Partnership

I'm very disappointed in this company for denying a very good friend of mine and an even better streamer that he brings to mixer. The fact that he came over here because he messed up on Twitch and wanted to start fresh over here but yet hes been disciplined for his actions over on a different plateform and you won't ever give him partner here. He brings an amazing community over here to grow with himself and with mixer. I wish you guys would respond to his emails that hes sent over the past year. You guys are missing out…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please make it easier to become partnered, or consider a tiered system partnership

I followed a streamer over from Twitch, he is a consistent streamer but is discouraged now because when he was on Twitch he had income from subscribers and bits. On mixer it seems that there is no way to have any kind of income unless you become Partnered. I think there should be some way to support your favorite streamer, even if they are not partnered yet. I don't see the point in earning sparks, if when you use them, they do nothing to support your streamer financially. Thanks for your time!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. CCU

It would be amazing if mixer would tell streamers/applicants of the top 10 gaming genre that they need to have a 40 CCU and non top 10 a 20 CCU to really prevent people from applying that aren’t going to make it unles those numbers are just regurgitated on a copy and paste email to satisfy just saying no. Just a thought.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. *New* Mixer Affiliate Program

Right now amongst other requirements one partner rule is to have at least 2000 followers however I have rarely seen someone with 2000-3000 followers and be partnered. I’m reaching that number but I know if I apply then I’ll get denied as Mixer denies over 90% of applications so here’s my idea, why not roll out a “partnership watch” program that’ll give newest partners accepted under this program a chance to get full Mixer Partnership benefits and if Mixer feelsthay after a month or two that they aren’t hitting numbers they’d hope then they will be back to non partner…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 months activation

I think that the 2 month required to an account to being active by 2 months before getting partnership is too high. On other streaming services this does not exist.. This is a big issue that avoid others to come to mixer. I personally really like mixer and id prefer my favourite streamers, that now stream on twitch, pass on mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Affiliation

I was thinking Mixer can make a whole affiliation system working for the small channels on Mixer and let them grow and make some money on Mixer and I think it will be a great idea to rival with Twitch and get other people motivated also not leave Mixer for Twitch.With that in mind I think it will also raise the the viewerships on Mixer bring more people in

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. PTO for top tier partners

One of the major complaints of top tier partners (ninja, timthetatman, etc.) on other streaming partners has been the inability to take time off.

What if you offered "paid time off" for these top tier of partners by promising to renew any subscriptions that would expire during a vacation that was during their allocated vacation days (could allocate a standard 2 days a month or vary it up).

Partners would feel more secure, be healthier, subscribers win, but it would cost some money on mixer's end to maintain that subscription. Instead of renewing the subscription, you could also put it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Rechazo de afiliacion

Hola gente buenos dias,yo soy de argentina buenos aires,osea de latinoamerica,tenia entendido que no necesitaba tantos requisitos para aplicar al partner,pero hace unos dias me llego un mail diciendome que no podia aplicar porque como era un streamer de pubg,necesitaba una media de 40 espectadores y yo tenia una media de 15 a 20,cosa que me parecio muy rara,ya que muchos partners no tienen esa media,otra cosa rara es que yo stremeo league of legends,abre jugado pubg unas 5 veces porque me donaron el juego,no obstante con todo esto me dijieron que tengo que esperar 90 dias para volver a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Appeal mixer partnership denial

I am the main mod for @serasly and she has inquired about partnership several times. She 100% deserves it more than anyone else. She has an LGBT friendly channel and we welcome everyone. We give everyone a chance no matter how bad they troll, they ask questions and we give answers. Our discord and channel is the one place people can come to not be judged. She plays multiple games and includes everyone, if she wants to play a game no one else has, she will switch. There is no way this amazing human being should be denied for partnership…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More CONCRETE information for Partnership

I've gone over the partnership requirements with a fine-toothed comb more than I'd like to admit, and I have yet to see a concrete number on anything about views. The only place they're mentioned is in the section talking about people coming to Mixer from other platforms, but absolutely nothing about streamers already on the platform.

so my question is - what are the views required for a partner since they aren't displayed anywhere on the FAQ page (https://watchbeam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210159253-How-do-I-become-a-partner-Partnership-Requirements- )

I've been hearing stories from numerous people saying that even though they only play a game like fortnite 2-3…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mixer should partner the top competitive players on certain games

Mixer is more about the community and I think there should be a focus on the competitive players they have.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base