Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can

Can you arrange a growth program where you showcase smaller streamers on the front page. The streamers for the the week-long event will need to complete an application form to be accepted into the program. This could be rolled out once a month/quarter with some additional promotional activites revolving around this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. partnership sub icon

Was part of a discussion on this recently and everyone thought it would be a really good addition if partners could add multiple sub icons so that it changes based on how many months the viewer has been subbed for.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Xbox Avatar partner hoodies

As part of the integration with Xbox, I was thinking that partners could also get a Beam hoodie for their Xbox Live avatars.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mixers future plan for Turkish streamers

Hello. I have been watching streams for 5-6 years. All along these timeline, turkish native streaming community had a very significant growth rate. There are strong streamers with 10k+, tens of 2k - 10k, and so so many around 1k. Current situation of leading streaming platform of twitch is making very unconfortable for many streamers. Currently everyone is complaining about
    -Twitch doesnt have servers in Turkey
    -Twitch Turkey Staff is not behaving streamers in a way people would like to be
    -Twitch's cut

Currently there is a Facebook hype started in Turkish streaming community. After a Turkish streamer got banned…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Parntership Re-appeal

Hi my name is pifhers, content creator for a year on this platform. I averaged 200 people + when i played fortnite and apex. My peaks where 330. I feel that the decision was given was very generic. I wasnt declined for CCU but was declined for views? I stream on periscope/twitter as well and average and average 30+ on that platform as well. Some of my best work on periscope has over 2,000 views in an hour. My average was 46 people for the month. My followers > views is at a 11%. If you want to see analytics. …

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Twitch to Mixer buyback program

TL:DR - You will be given access a free and already paid subscription to your streamer that switched over.

This program let's streamers move to Mixer with ease by having Mixer paying livestreamers to move from Twitch to Mixer. With this program if you synced your account, you will be given access a free and already paid subscription to your streamer that switched over.

To point out, smaller streamers without a fact won't move because it will destroy their likelihood and monthly paycheck. With a program like this, they don't have to worry.

No one has loyalty to Twitch and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. partnership difficulty

could microsoft maybe make it a small bit easier to get partner because i was going to switch to mixer from twitch but then saw the requirements for partner and re-considered

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Partnership Application Denial Critisism

Hi! My name is Enzo Alder, I recently applied as a partner after hitting all of my milestone goals that allowed me to begin my application process. Unfortunately I was denied as most applicants are and was given a 90 Re-Apply lock, that’s fine.

However what was absolutely unacceptable was the seemingly automated response I was given as to why my application was denied. During the application process I was promised that my channel would be carefully reviewed over the course of 2 to 3 weeks but was unfortunately denied only five days after the application was submitted. I was…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. At least fully look at a profile before falsely classifying as the wrong type of streamer

Look at the profile, watch the streamer, AT LEAST KNOW WHAT THEY PLAY before denying them!!! Too many streamers are being lazily categorized by Mixer partnership review as the wrong type of streamer based on a game that they may have played for no time at all but when it shows up in a VOD the lazy partnership reviewer immediately denies them! Mixer needs to go through and weed out these lazy reviewers or explain their reasons for agreeing with them because they are flat out WRONG to allow this to continue! I tried to email Mixer discreetly about this…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More communication on denied partner applications

If you are denying a streamer for the partnership for multiple reasons. Maybe list them all in the following email. Rather than having them have to be denied after fixing the other issue that was mentioned. This way they can work on all the issues at once.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Partnership requirements

I think the 2000 Followers needs to be lowered WAY down due to the only games you will ever hope to get partnered on not everyone plays! Due to most games on mixer having low to non existent viewer base all partner applications should be a case by case not a set due to this..I believe this should be implemented NOW!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Roaming Partner Choices

partnership to be offered instead of applying for it as if you see streamers doing well the company should offer it to them instead of applying as 70% of applications get binned as soon as they press apply how about you actually go see this streamers in their natural streams and join in and see them in action instead of going in for 5 minutes and judging a channel on a 5 minute period we shouldn't have to prove anything to you your the ones looking for us to sell your games and merch etc i my self just sold…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adding Human Reviewing to Partner Application

While a larger workload is necessary for human review to be added to the partnership application process; I feel it pertinent to have it. Humans are the ones watching the streamers. People are what drive this site in every aspect. I think it only makes sense to have a real person taking a look at the applications.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Reconsideration

I feel as though an algorithm has decided whether I continue my interest in being a Mixer partner. I have put hundreds of hours into my community and channel to be told that 34-39 avg viewers isn't enough and 40+ is. I feel that my content and quality brings something special to Mixer and I can not continue to invest in this company if a reconsiderstion can't be made. I plan on only streaming the minimum going forward out of respect for my followers that show up everyday to see me. I now have to search elsewhere to pursue a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Junior partner

I would like a junior partnership to become available for streamers who are working their way up to becoming a proper partner as the normal amount of followers you need is very hard to get to without grinding so much which is hard when you’ve got family and work so I think a junior partnership would be great for aspiring streamers wanting to become partnered one day

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Partnership Denial

"How can someone judge their own growth?

It's pretty easy: open up the Mixer front page, and filter out the browse results based on the game(s) or genre(s) you stream. Look at the top few rows of streams. What are their numbers? Where do you fall in that range? Do this at different times of day, and a few times over the course of a week or two and you'll get a good idea of what our expectations will be.

Partners should be leading the pack in their genre, as a general rule. You don't have to be in the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Physical awards for milestones

After talking to your social media team they suggested sending it to this. Just like a media uploading site (we shall no mention) milestone awards for streams hitting big milestones. Placks or something like that

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. maybe give mixer pro members a chance to earn ,im been trying for over a year with mixer maybe 2. partners get many ways to earn know amber

I think pro member should get the sparks and partners ambers partners get way to much sparks, sub button ,know ambers all we get is a purple name . been here more then ok about 2 years and trying my *** off maybe a little help for the little guy.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. for partnership requirements to be lowered

I think it would be great for some of the partnership requirementsto be lowered like having at least 2K followers should be lowered down to something like 1.5K follows so it makes things easier to achieve, I understand that they're might be decisions for this to happen but their are a lot of streamers out there who want to become a mixer partner but don't always achieve a good amount of follower growth each stream to do so, also the "You must stream at least 25 hours per month" should be lowered to something 15 or maybe even 18 hours…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Implement Viewer Recommendations into Partnership Process

I think it would be helpful to both Mixer and the streamers applying for partnership to be able to have their viewers submit a recommendation and why they think the streamer they watch deserves partnership. Mixer would be able to see how reputable the viewer is through their viewing age/level and the streamer would benefit from a real life review in their application. Just a thought. I love the platform and all that you all are doing! Keep up the great work!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base