Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Gifted Subs

Let people who have been gifted a sub have the option to see who purchased it for them

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Partnership appeals

Hi, Im Klue
    I recently applied for partnership & was denied due to no bio & not enough growth. I have had a bio since a month into streaming on the platform & as for growth in three weeks i have had over 700 new follows. So my point to this is i think there should be a way to appeal the decisions made on partnership when clearly someone didnt even look at my channel. That way it makes it fair for everyone who are applying & refused on the basis of things like i experienced. I understand there are…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Smaller streamer

If I could pitch an idea in order to help improve partnership, and getting streamers partnered more often, would be a channel dedicated to hosting smaller streamers, with a similar spark gain to channel one. This would doubly help the smaller streamers grow (unpartnered) and still assist the partnered streamers for the spark spending in their channels. Just a thought.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. (New) Partnership Requirement "You Must Be At least the age of majority for your region or territory"

This is an UPDATED VERSION of my first complaint. Hello Mixer, and community there has been a new requirement to do with age on being a Mixer Partner. I wanted to argue that this requirement should be removed for varies of reasons. One, I feel a little left out myself with the new spark system being released and of having my very own sub button. I believe minors should have the right to apply for a partnership. Instead of being the age of majority of your region and territory. If you feel like minors like me should be able to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Affiliation

i think that you guys should have an affiliation program! to help out growing streamers and i think the community would love it

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Tiered Subscriptions

we need Tier Subscriptions for those streams we want to support that much more

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. (More/Multiple) Subscription Plans for Subscribers

Allow streamer to add more plans of different price and period.
    like 10USD - 1 month
    20USD - 2 month
    100USD 1 1 year

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Attach payment method to sub from one time code

I used a free sub code, and decided that I wanted to attach a payment method to it, to keep it going. But I was kinda upset when I realised that I had to let it lapse, and manually resub after that.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More factors to consider in partner applications

Hi, my name is Ian (username IanYS). The email I got on my declined partner application is attached (screenshot).

First off, it would have been helpful to know what those numbers were that we didn't hit. Even ballpark numbers will be helpful. This is so that we know what to work towards if/when we aim for partnership again.

Also, I would like to highlight some factors in my application that I believe are not addressed in the email I got, and that will be helpful when Mixer considers other applications in the future.

1. As has been raised here before,…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make Younger Streamers be Able to Earn Money.

We all know there is a Partnership program that allows you to earn money and set up a contract with microsoft. But with tons of Streamers under 18, they aren't able to be a partner. Now on Twitch they have an affiliate program that allows younger streamers earn money, and it is pretty easy to reach. Now, Mixer needs something like this so it is possible to earn a little side cash for people under 18. They should be able to earn money in the same ways as a partner, just maybe they earn less per sub, per spark or…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. No spakrs for non partnered streams?!

So, you already are a dying streaming platform and then deside to make mxier even more unattractive for non partnered streamers, by not giving them the sparks, they got from their viewers?
    I don't know, if that is the best idea, considering other platformes become even mor attractive now, for there is almost no reason at all anymore, to try your luck here.
    Our community will leave and hope you abandon this idiotic idea.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Update Partner Decline Letter

I understand that responding to every partner is difficult, and it would be hard to say to each one "you need to change this" or "you need to think about that". What I think needs to change is the information. It is outdated and does not help at all. One of the links it gives you is how to get yourself Featured, but that is back to being only for partners now.

Please give new updates on how to improve.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Emotes Usage section for Partners

Emotes Usage section for Partners
    For Partnered Streamers they should have a section in their account that gives them an option to see how many times their Emotes are used. --It doesnt have to be exact numbers but it can list the emotes in categories by Most Used, Commonly Used, Least Used, Not Used. Those are just some ideas. I only mod for Partnered streamers so I think that would benefit them. I have mentioned it to Partnered streamers before and they all would love to see that option implemented into their channel. They can replace unused emotes with new…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can Mixer get rid of the flawed partnership program and really create a new program that can truly benefit the streamers and viewers?

I truly feel that Mixer Partnership programs should really be changed or completely disappear and instead create something new.

Last time I received a code to sub to a partnership, with Mixer anniversary. I decided to use it on an apparent small random partner, so I didn't know the person but was playing some retro games and stuff.
    After subscribing with the code, I noticed this person was dual streaming to twitch and seemed to really be bound to Twitch, mentioned twitch, photos with Twitch hat and all that.

The problem here is not exactly that I gave the code…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Pre-Partnership Requirements

Since the requirements mixer recently came out with have helped a lot of us understand & grind to become partnered mixer streamers. i believe mixer should add a Pre-Partnership deal with people on the verge of getting closer and close to mixer partnership. these requirements should be stated as Pre-Partnership Requirements: 1000 Followers, Stream A Minimum of 2-3 hours per stream. stream a minimum 20 days out of a 30 day month period.have a minimum of 10 followers per week and a minimum total viewer count of 45 people watching per month and if approved get 50% less commission than…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Games thought the Steam Sotre

Support to click a link to buy games on Steam while watching a stream while also supporting the streamer would be awesome. Steam has such a wide variety of games to choose from.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can

Can you arrange a growth program where you showcase smaller streamers on the front page. The streamers for the the week-long event will need to complete an application form to be accepted into the program. This could be rolled out once a month/quarter with some additional promotional activites revolving around this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. partnership sub icon

Was part of a discussion on this recently and everyone thought it would be a really good addition if partners could add multiple sub icons so that it changes based on how many months the viewer has been subbed for.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Xbox Avatar partner hoodies

As part of the integration with Xbox, I was thinking that partners could also get a Beam hoodie for their Xbox Live avatars.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Parntership Re-appeal

Hi my name is pifhers, content creator for a year on this platform. I averaged 200 people + when i played fortnite and apex. My peaks where 330. I feel that the decision was given was very generic. I wasnt declined for CCU but was declined for views? I stream on periscope/twitter as well and average and average 30+ on that platform as well. Some of my best work on periscope has over 2,000 views in an hour. My average was 46 people for the month. My followers > views is at a 11%. If you want to see analytics. …

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base