Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. (More/Multiple) Subscription Plans for Subscribers

Allow streamer to add more plans of different price and period.
    like 10USD - 1 month
    20USD - 2 month
    100USD 1 1 year

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Attach payment method to sub from one time code

I used a free sub code, and decided that I wanted to attach a payment method to it, to keep it going. But I was kinda upset when I realised that I had to let it lapse, and manually resub after that.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make Younger Streamers be Able to Earn Money.

We all know there is a Partnership program that allows you to earn money and set up a contract with microsoft. But with tons of Streamers under 18, they aren't able to be a partner. Now on Twitch they have an affiliate program that allows younger streamers earn money, and it is pretty easy to reach. Now, Mixer needs something like this so it is possible to earn a little side cash for people under 18. They should be able to earn money in the same ways as a partner, just maybe they earn less per sub, per spark or…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Smaller streamer

If I could pitch an idea in order to help improve partnership, and getting streamers partnered more often, would be a channel dedicated to hosting smaller streamers, with a similar spark gain to channel one. This would doubly help the smaller streamers grow (unpartnered) and still assist the partnered streamers for the spark spending in their channels. Just a thought.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Update Partner Decline Letter

I understand that responding to every partner is difficult, and it would be hard to say to each one "you need to change this" or "you need to think about that". What I think needs to change is the information. It is outdated and does not help at all. One of the links it gives you is how to get yourself Featured, but that is back to being only for partners now.

Please give new updates on how to improve.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Emotes Usage section for Partners

Emotes Usage section for Partners
    For Partnered Streamers they should have a section in their account that gives them an option to see how many times their Emotes are used. --It doesnt have to be exact numbers but it can list the emotes in categories by Most Used, Commonly Used, Least Used, Not Used. Those are just some ideas. I only mod for Partnered streamers so I think that would benefit them. I have mentioned it to Partnered streamers before and they all would love to see that option implemented into their channel. They can replace unused emotes with new…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Games thought the Steam Sotre

Support to click a link to buy games on Steam while watching a stream while also supporting the streamer would be awesome. Steam has such a wide variety of games to choose from.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can

Can you arrange a growth program where you showcase smaller streamers on the front page. The streamers for the the week-long event will need to complete an application form to be accepted into the program. This could be rolled out once a month/quarter with some additional promotional activites revolving around this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. partnership sub icon

Was part of a discussion on this recently and everyone thought it would be a really good addition if partners could add multiple sub icons so that it changes based on how many months the viewer has been subbed for.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Xbox Avatar partner hoodies

As part of the integration with Xbox, I was thinking that partners could also get a Beam hoodie for their Xbox Live avatars.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Twitch to Mixer buyback program

TL:DR - You will be given access a free and already paid subscription to your streamer that switched over.

This program let's streamers move to Mixer with ease by having Mixer paying livestreamers to move from Twitch to Mixer. With this program if you synced your account, you will be given access a free and already paid subscription to your streamer that switched over.

To point out, smaller streamers without a fact won't move because it will destroy their likelihood and monthly paycheck. With a program like this, they don't have to worry.

No one has loyalty to Twitch and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. *New* Mixer Affiliate Program

Right now amongst other requirements one partner rule is to have at least 2000 followers however I have rarely seen someone with 2000-3000 followers and be partnered. I’m reaching that number but I know if I apply then I’ll get denied as Mixer denies over 90% of applications so here’s my idea, why not roll out a “partnership watch” program that’ll give newest partners accepted under this program a chance to get full Mixer Partnership benefits and if Mixer feels that after a month or two that they aren’t hitting numbers they’d hope then they will be back to non…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Partnership Application Denial Critisism

Hi! My name is Enzo Alder, I recently applied as a partner after hitting all of my milestone goals that allowed me to begin my application process. Unfortunately I was denied as most applicants are and was given a 90 Re-Apply lock, that’s fine.

However what was absolutely unacceptable was the seemingly automated response I was given as to why my application was denied. During the application process I was promised that my channel would be carefully reviewed over the course of 2 to 3 weeks but was unfortunately denied only five days after the application was submitted. I was…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. At least fully look at a profile before falsely classifying as the wrong type of streamer

Look at the profile, watch the streamer, AT LEAST KNOW WHAT THEY PLAY before denying them!!! Too many streamers are being lazily categorized by Mixer partnership review as the wrong type of streamer based on a game that they may have played for no time at all but when it shows up in a VOD the lazy partnership reviewer immediately denies them! Mixer needs to go through and weed out these lazy reviewers or explain their reasons for agreeing with them because they are flat out WRONG to allow this to continue! I tried to email Mixer discreetly about this…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. More communication on denied partner applications

If you are denying a streamer for the partnership for multiple reasons. Maybe list them all in the following email. Rather than having them have to be denied after fixing the other issue that was mentioned. This way they can work on all the issues at once.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Roaming Partner Choices

partnership to be offered instead of applying for it as if you see streamers doing well the company should offer it to them instead of applying as 70% of applications get binned as soon as they press apply how about you actually go see this streamers in their natural streams and join in and see them in action instead of going in for 5 minutes and judging a channel on a 5 minute period we shouldn't have to prove anything to you your the ones looking for us to sell your games and merch etc i my self just sold…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No spakrs for non partnered streams?!

So, you already are a dying streaming platform and then deside to make mxier even more unattractive for non partnered streamers, by not giving them the sparks, they got from their viewers?
    I don't know, if that is the best idea, considering other platformes become even mor attractive now, for there is almost no reason at all anymore, to try your luck here.
    Our community will leave and hope you abandon this idiotic idea.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adding Human Reviewing to Partner Application

While a larger workload is necessary for human review to be added to the partnership application process; I feel it pertinent to have it. Humans are the ones watching the streamers. People are what drive this site in every aspect. I think it only makes sense to have a real person taking a look at the applications.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Reconsideration

I feel as though an algorithm has decided whether I continue my interest in being a Mixer partner. I have put hundreds of hours into my community and channel to be told that 34-39 avg viewers isn't enough and 40+ is. I feel that my content and quality brings something special to Mixer and I can not continue to invest in this company if a reconsiderstion can't be made. I plan on only streaming the minimum going forward out of respect for my followers that show up everyday to see me. I now have to search elsewhere to pursue a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Partnership Denial

"How can someone judge their own growth?

It's pretty easy: open up the Mixer front page, and filter out the browse results based on the game(s) or genre(s) you stream. Look at the top few rows of streams. What are their numbers? Where do you fall in that range? Do this at different times of day, and a few times over the course of a week or two and you'll get a good idea of what our expectations will be.

Partners should be leading the pack in their genre, as a general rule. You don't have to be in the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base