Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Double sparks for subscribers

I would like to see subscribers to a channel acquire 2x the sparks when watching that channel. This will be an incentive for people to subscribe, as well as benefit them for supporting their favorite streamer!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New color for subbed viewers

Is it possible to make it so viewers that sub to your channel get a new name color? Maybe like orange or a color that is not already in use by mixer?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Amazing promotion sponsorship for an amazing video

Hi I’m Heath Morgan. I am making a big trip for amazing videos and for a life changing experience. I used to be a YouTube content creator for other YouTube channels so I know how to arrange these and make good content to draw in a big crowd.

Video background
    So online I have a small community of friends of 6 friends. We have all known each other for several years. Some of them I’ve known them for 7 years. None of us have never meet but are anxious to meet. We are all very good friends and tell each…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make It Easier to Become Partnered

The requirement for 2000 follows seems really high to be able to get a sub button. Twitch gives you a sub button at 50. With mixer being a newer and smaller platform than twitch, it makes it that much harder to grow if you cant get a sub button until 2000 follows.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "Age Of Majority" Partnership Requirement

Dear Mixer, Mixer, since inception, has been built on diversity, kindness and a general feeling of acceptance and equality. The recently instated partnership requirement, of "Age Of Majority", unlike nearly all other requirements, has not been fully explained to the community. Ever since the requirement appeared, there has been a serious uncertainty surrounding my channel and my willingness to continue streaming on the platform. This requirement, I believe is hindering many content creators who have not yet attained the age of eighteen. Further, it does not support the core values upon which Mixer has been built, and bars those under…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mixer Affiliate Program

Since mixer has a far smaller view base the partnership program doesn’t really encourage progression since it’s far to hard to reach the minimum requirements when only a few people can manage them day to day. Would it be possible to lower the requirements or possible have a affiliation program as a stepping stone. I really hate to see potential streamers leave the site for twitchs program. I myself, would have already almost pasted twitch’s affiliate program had my analytics been on twitch instead of mixer. The mixer program could be something like around 100 followers and around 10 viewers…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Junior Partnership program ETC

I have read a lot of post in regards to the new Mixer Partnership requirements and frankly I would like to put out into air how i view from it.

I have been on Mixer for 1+ years and I have reached 1k followers and I think its wonderful. but to be able to reach the next level within this platform seem to be alittle high. Its all good that Mixer decided to change the requirements but i think it was too soon. Here is why i think that.

There are a lot of content creators on here that are…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Discord

Wish there was a Mixer link option on Discordapp to link your Mixer account to. That should be a new feature on Discordapp.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make Partners A Different Color Then Purple Make Us Stand Out With Our Own Color

I feel that there should be a separate color for mixer partners rather then purple when you go into streams there just purple i feel as a partner they should stand out from the crowd and be shown as a special color that only a partner can have!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Background Check for (new) Partners.

I'd like to visit an idea.

It involves the request of background checking Partners.
    Since we have such a big Xbox audience (not discrediting other audiences though) what does Mixer think about background checking Partners / future Partners, to an extend?
    I am not talking about vindicating them on some silly stuff, but more the serious things.
    If people have had charges / convictions of for example *** Crimes / Paedophilia , or Money Laundering (Scams) etc.
    Things that would indicate that there is a possible "danger"...
    I think that it would put a lot of minds at ease that…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. partners should have their own tab on mixer

Partners should have their own tab on mixer so people can easily look them up. Conversely up and coming shouldn't feature partners like its doing right now.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Appeal for Partnership

Hi Mixer,

My Streaming name is DannyZooko86 and I applied for partner 5 days ago. I was informed I did not have enough viewers in my channel at the time of review and that I should be leading the top of the catagory.

Now I am a Paladins Streamer, I dont know if you have noticed but out of the top 8 streams no 1 is the paladins channel and then the next 5 - 6 are 24/7 farming stream in which combined have over 1100 viewers sitting in the channels talking about f2f and I even saw someone put…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Dealing with Partner Toxicity (Partner Survey, Monitoring, & De-Partnership)

I encountered some partners who have a toxic attitude. & if those partners keep on bringing toxicity in Mixer community, well, I have several ideas.

1. Rate-a-Partner interactive poll: this determines if the partner is toxic to some people or not.
    2. More monitoring on the suspiciously toxic partners. & if the partner is confirmed a toxic one through a report button (with photo & video upload),
    3. There should be a De-Partnership on the toxic partnered streamers.

To be honest, I became a victim of a toxic partner. I hope you can reply to my feedback soon.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. donation charge backs

As most of us know Twitch has an system currency which helps protect it's broadcasters from charge backs with Paypal and allows them to focus on Content and not worrying about finances. Beam has the awesome Spark system already, for interaction but it would be nice to have a Beam specific currency which protects the broadcaster from dealing with charge backs.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bring Honesty & Transparency to the Partnership Process

No this is not a rant about being denied Partnership for the 4th time, it is a request that Honesty and Transparency be brought to the Partnership Program, this request is based on FACTS, and publicly available analytics.

1) My first partnership application I meet all CCU requirements, but was denied for "not having graphics in my profile" Which is not even a published requirement, and BTW I did have graphics.

2) My second and third applications were denied for not meeting the minimum CCU requirements, and in both denials a specific CCU was quoted as what was needed, and…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mixer Affiliate / Partner

The current Partner requirements are fantastic. It's something to work for. 2,000 followers is easily obtainable if you're willing to put in the work.

I think personally having Mixer Affiliate program would also benefit Mixer as more people may come to the platform.

Here is what I'd like to see the Affiliate program requirements at;
    2 months old account
    500 or 1000 followers
    7 unique days per month
    15 hours per month

Being monetized shouldn't be handed out easily. You have to put in work. I know a lot of people are going to say otherwise but why should Mixer…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Buy PC consumables via Partner Promotion Deck

Currently we are only able to promote and sell Xbox things.

For example, I am not able to sell Paladins Crystals for PC, only for Xbox. How awesome would it be if we could sell consumables for PC :)

Please add this!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. affiliate program

affiliate program

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 50 viewer minimum

I have been streaming on mixer for a month and a half or so and i was wondering if the 50 viewer minimum for partnership is a bit high of an expectation. Pubg has well over 1000 viewers and there a couple of game with a couple hundred viewers but then the rest of the games dont hit 100 viewers or even 50 viewers. I am trying to be known as a smite streamer on mixer but the reality of the situation is that there isnt even a 50 viewer smite base to work with not to mention the other…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Partnership For Very Active Xbox Ambassadors

I have a idea for Partnership which I think would be beneficial to all involved. Partnership on mixer for very active Xbox Ambassadors.

Xbox Ambassadors with overlays etc that exclusively stream on console currently need Mixer Pro or Partnership to access Lightstream to use the overlays. Considering all the work they do for Xbox and promoting the brand in the best way possible I think Ambassadors who are frequently active in should be given Partnership.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base