Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Affliate

There HAS to be an Affiliate program.

Twitch has proven by adding an affiliate program that both they and their streamers make more of an income. The biggest negative feedback to the affiliate program was by the Twitch Partners who felt that this detracted form their possible sub's. There is no evidence of this as all streamers have variation in sub's and that can not be tied directly together.

Affiliates would get the ability to receive "Embers", a Sub button, a generic contact for mixer support, and a little bit of advertisement form Mixer would hurt. (ex. Channel two which…

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Partner Tag like Pro tag

Partners love to watch other streamers and it would be cool to have a Tag like Pro where a Partner can be tagged as a Partner so people can feel comfortable asking questions or just chatting along with them. It also makes it so a Partner can lurk and enjoy a stream without needing to be drawn attention to.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR STREAMERS TO MAKE MONEY

Either make being partner a more reachable goal... or create a program similar to twitchs affiliate program. This allows streamers to have a sub button as well as monetization options. Maybe it is cheaper to sub and fewer motetizaton options but it is a way to show that mixer cares about smaller streamers who truely want to stream full time or even just at the best possible quality.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Xbox live gold partner

Provide Xbox Live Gold to Beam partners so the Xbox and Beam community link can be strengthened and it's easier to show off Xbox games while casting.

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Clicking emote idicates which channel its from

When clicking on an emote in another stream it should redirect you or indicate which channel the emote comes from. Many times I find that I would like to know which channel an emote comes from.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Lower Partnership Requirements!

The partnership requirements are way to high for creators. On Twitch, you only need 50 followers, on here, you need 750! I have 500+ followers and I really wanna provide more content to them with emotes, sub badges, etc. I don't know why you guys are so strict with it, when you don't even have that many partners to begin with! THAT BEING BECAUSE THE REQUIREMENTS ARE TOO HIGH. This platform is WAY to small to make creators need to have 50+ concurrent viewers, when most games don't even have 50+ viewers WATCHING! All to just to get partnered benefits.…

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Give the audience a saying too

Good day everyone,
    First thank you for taking the time to read this.

So here is my problem. A lot of great hard working streamers are applying for partnership on mixer. Now I understand that it is very hard to get that. Specially since most help on building a bigger community goes out to partnered streamers.

Most people I know that applied all got denied because of the same thing and that is average viewers. Even while they are having great content.(long term popular games and engagement driven streams to average 50-75 viewers, variety streams and non-English or non-Spanish streams…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Adding The Verified Badge To Chat

Cool feature I'd like to see is the verified badge that partners have added to the chat so when they type it would show that shiny verified badge without needing the user to go on their channel to make sure it's the real streamer :)

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Partner Sub Pack

Having an option to subscribe to multiple partners in one group.

For example having a set of streamers agreeing to be in one pack, or having a pack for a set of partnered streamers in a team together.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Native Donate Button

YouTube have recently introduced Super Chat which allows viewers to donate direct through YT and without a third party site, Twitch also has Bits so maybe Beam could introduce their own donation button in the chat that highlights messages for direct donors to the streamers instead of having to use Streamlabs/StreamJar etc?

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Partner

Affilation program. As I am sure many of you are aware that another streaming platform offers an affiliation program before a partnership program. This affiliation program allows smaller streamers to help grow their streams with subs and basic partnership rewards for subs.
    I have recently moved to mixer from said streaming platform and I am affiliated with them. I still have subs and earn revenue through my old stream and they are still taking their share of the revenue and gaining from my streams even though I use mixer to stream.
    I want mixer to take the share of my…

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bring Honesty & Transparency to the Partnership Process

No this is not a rant about being denied Partnership for the 4th time, it is a request that Honesty and Transparency be brought to the Partnership Program, this request is based on FACTS, and publicly available analytics.

1) My first partnership application I meet all CCU requirements, but was denied for "not having graphics in my profile" Which is not even a published requirement, and BTW I did have graphics.

2) My second and third applications were denied for not meeting the minimum CCU requirements, and in both denials a specific CCU was quoted as what was needed, and…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A need for an explanation on Partnership declines, or at least somewhere we can appeal

I believe I have been reviewed unfairly and the decision to decline my application is not justified. In less than 3 months I have nearly 5500 followers. I average over 50 viewers each time I stream. My channel is positive, lively. I engage with every single person that talks in my chat. I am completely professional. I take streaming very seriously. I have everything set up completely professionally. Much time and effort is put in to my channel each day. I am funny, engaging, good at the games I play and most of all my audience enjoys watching me, which…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Different levels of partnership

The high requirements for a partnership can easily put someone off streaming, so i believe having different levels of partnership with different benefits would really help people in terms of aspiring to get somewhere. Start off at 300 + follows.. then 1000+ etc..

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mixer Affiliate / Partner

The current Partner requirements are fantastic. It's something to work for. 2,000 followers is easily obtainable if you're willing to put in the work.

I think personally having Mixer Affiliate program would also benefit Mixer as more people may come to the platform.

Here is what I'd like to see the Affiliate program requirements at;
    2 months old account
    500 or 1000 followers
    7 unique days per month
    15 hours per month

Being monetized shouldn't be handed out easily. You have to put in work. I know a lot of people are going to say otherwise but why should Mixer…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Partner Mentor Program

This would be a program that people who aspire to be partners can apply to in order to be matched with a partner who can provide guidance and advice as this person grows closer to partnership. Matching could be based on games played, stream rating, platform, etc.

There would need to be an application process and guidelines to meet in order to apply as well as requirements to meet as part of the program so partners' time isn't wasted, but this would be a great idea to help build up new partners for the platform.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Appeal for Partnership

Hi Mixer,

My Streaming name is DannyZooko86 and I applied for partner 5 days ago. I was informed I did not have enough viewers in my channel at the time of review and that I should be leading the top of the catagory.

Now I am a Paladins Streamer, I dont know if you have noticed but out of the top 8 streams no 1 is the paladins channel and then the next 5 - 6 are 24/7 farming stream in which combined have over 1100 viewers sitting in the channels talking about f2f and I even saw someone put…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Partnership without cash

We at Youplay don't want to take money that would come in with a partnership or possible subs.

All we'd want is the emotes.

Would it be possible to either turn off the subscriptions or redirect the cash to somewhere else, like, to donate it or something?

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A

PROGRAM SIMILAR TO TWITCH AFFILIATE

the requirements for partner are high no doubt about it there is t any thing goal wise to reach
    But partner and it’s frustration especially for well all of the streamers I moved from twitch to mixer because it seemed better and the people more friendly the only draw back was the goals system there isn’t one.

What I’m saying is give us the streamers a program similar to twitch affiliate like mixer junior partner or mixer associate or something like that with sub buttons emotes for viewers.

Also the viewer count 50!? Some people…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Double sparks for subscribers

I would like to see subscribers to a channel acquire 2x the sparks when watching that channel. This will be an incentive for people to subscribe, as well as benefit them for supporting their favorite streamer!

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base