Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add appeals back

I'm OgSavageKitty and there has been clearly a huge mistake here! I haven't stream Fortnite ONCE in the past 2 months! (but when I use to I never got this "audience growth" before because my CCU was fine) I have been only streaming Overwatch which is not a top 10 game, and when I stream Overwatch I am in the top 5. "Partners should be leading the pack in their genre, as a general rule. You don't have to be in the top 5 (though if you are, please reach out to us!)" which I have. I already email them…

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Gift Subscription Option

Subscribing to our favourite streamers is a fantastic way to further support them and the content they put out. Being able to gift subs would be a fantastic way to continue this as both the recipient of the gifted sub and the streamer would benefit from this. It is an amazing feature on Twitch and it's one feature I wish they implemented here on Mixer.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR STREAMERS TO MAKE MONEY

Either make being partner a more reachable goal... or create a program similar to twitchs affiliate program. This allows streamers to have a sub button as well as monetization options. Maybe it is cheaper to sub and fewer motetizaton options but it is a way to show that mixer cares about smaller streamers who truely want to stream full time or even just at the best possible quality.

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Xbox live gold partner

Provide Xbox Live Gold to Beam partners so the Xbox and Beam community link can be strengthened and it's easier to show off Xbox games while casting.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Subscribe on behalf

Some people want to subscribe, but don't have the money right now! How about the ability to subscribe to a partner on behalf of another beam user?!

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make emotes not case sensitive

An emote for one partner might be zhype but for another might be Zhype. That change of casing should not be allowed. I think having an emote command that is yours and only yours is the same as having an emote design that is only yours. I feel having emote commands with changing case is brand encroaching. zhype and Zhype should be the same emote, not 2 different emotes.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Lower Partnership Requirements!

The partnership requirements are way to high for creators. On Twitch, you only need 50 followers, on here, you need 750! I have 500+ followers and I really wanna provide more content to them with emotes, sub badges, etc. I don't know why you guys are so strict with it, when you don't even have that many partners to begin with! THAT BEING BECAUSE THE REQUIREMENTS ARE TOO HIGH. This platform is WAY to small to make creators need to have 50+ concurrent viewers, when most games don't even have 50+ viewers WATCHING! All to just to get partnered benefits.…

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Partner Sub Pack

Having an option to subscribe to multiple partners in one group.

For example having a set of streamers agreeing to be in one pack, or having a pack for a set of partnered streamers in a team together.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Adding The Verified Badge To Chat

Cool feature I'd like to see is the verified badge that partners have added to the chat so when they type it would show that shiny verified badge without needing the user to go on their channel to make sure it's the real streamer :)

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Native Donate Button

YouTube have recently introduced Super Chat which allows viewers to donate direct through YT and without a third party site, Twitch also has Bits so maybe Beam could introduce their own donation button in the chat that highlights messages for direct donors to the streamers instead of having to use Streamlabs/StreamJar etc?

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A need for an explanation on Partnership declines, or at least somewhere we can appeal

I believe I have been reviewed unfairly and the decision to decline my application is not justified. In less than 3 months I have nearly 5500 followers. I average over 50 viewers each time I stream. My channel is positive, lively. I engage with every single person that talks in my chat. I am completely professional. I take streaming very seriously. I have everything set up completely professionally. Much time and effort is put in to my channel each day. I am funny, engaging, good at the games I play and most of all my audience enjoys watching me, which…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Partner

Affilation program. As I am sure many of you are aware that another streaming platform offers an affiliation program before a partnership program. This affiliation program allows smaller streamers to help grow their streams with subs and basic partnership rewards for subs.
    I have recently moved to mixer from said streaming platform and I am affiliated with them. I still have subs and earn revenue through my old stream and they are still taking their share of the revenue and gaining from my streams even though I use mixer to stream.
    I want mixer to take the share of my…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Using sparks to buy emotes

Adding a way to buy emote slots with sparks would be cool! Maybe non partners can get like 2 emote slots for a certain amount of sparks and have to wait until they are partnered to get more.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Partner Mentor Program

This would be a program that people who aspire to be partners can apply to in order to be matched with a partner who can provide guidance and advice as this person grows closer to partnership. Matching could be based on games played, stream rating, platform, etc.

There would need to be an application process and guidelines to meet in order to apply as well as requirements to meet as part of the program so partners' time isn't wasted, but this would be a great idea to help build up new partners for the platform.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Different levels of partnership

The high requirements for a partnership can easily put someone off streaming, so i believe having different levels of partnership with different benefits would really help people in terms of aspiring to get somewhere. Start off at 300 + follows.. then 1000+ etc..

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Pre-Paid gift codes, great business and community idea.

Mixer many people would love to subscribe to other streamers, but not everyone likes using paypal or debit cards, so, if you were to add gift codes containing money, that people can buy in stores, which they can use to subscribe to people, or buy Mixer Pro, that would be a great way to help people who don't use bank accounts or paypal, because then they could support their favorite streamers, there's a lot of people like that, hope you use this idea :) A bit like Microsoft Xbox Credit Gift Cards they sell in stores, thank you :)

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Partnership without cash

We at Youplay don't want to take money that would come in with a partnership or possible subs.

All we'd want is the emotes.

Would it be possible to either turn off the subscriptions or redirect the cash to somewhere else, like, to donate it or something?

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add Appeals Back and Change Reapply Cooldown

Hi all, I am LandoCalstonian and I feel like I was recently unfairly denied for partnership on the grounds of my "Channel Details". The denied email went on to explain that I needed a channel description, a schedule, and links to my social in my channels info. Ill post pictures to prove otherwise. Regardless of the denied application. I truly think that application appeal should be brought back for this very reason. I clearly have everything mentioned in the email multiple times over and would really like the opportunity to appeal or at least receive a more personalized reason of…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A

PROGRAM SIMILAR TO TWITCH AFFILIATE

the requirements for partner are high no doubt about it there is t any thing goal wise to reach
    But partner and it’s frustration especially for well all of the streamers I moved from twitch to mixer because it seemed better and the people more friendly the only draw back was the goals system there isn’t one.

What I’m saying is give us the streamers a program similar to twitch affiliate like mixer junior partner or mixer associate or something like that with sub buttons emotes for viewers.

Also the viewer count 50!? Some people…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Using Xbox Live credit to Subscribe to Mixer Partners.

can we get a way to use xbox live credit to subscribe to mixer partners so that people can subscribe through prepaid cards easier if it is difficult or impossible to make online purchases through other means eg paypal.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base