Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Implement Viewer Recommendations into Partnership Process

I think it would be helpful to both Mixer and the streamers applying for partnership to be able to have their viewers submit a recommendation and why they think the streamer they watch deserves partnership. Mixer would be able to see how reputable the viewer is through their viewing age/level and the streamer would benefit from a real life review in their application. Just a thought. I love the platform and all that you all are doing! Keep up the great work!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mixer partnered

So I do understand the reason for the requirements for becoming a partner, but for some people it is hard getting 2k followers. A lot of people have been streaming for years and haven't even hit 1k followers. please lower the requirements for becoming a partner

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hypezone and Channel One divorce.

I think channel one should not host streamers that play games with the hypezone. Only because those games are heavily saturated. And partners are generally at the top skill level already. If Channel One hosted non hypezone games, It would help grow other game directories. It would help grow the skills of partners that want to be on channel one. And help diversify Mixer. As of right now Mixer is seen as a Fortnite only Xbox gamer streaming platform. If partners started showing other games. It would help mature Mixer to it's next level.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Affiliation

i think that you guys should have an affiliation program! to help out growing streamers and i think the community would love it

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make Partners A Different Color Then Purple Make Us Stand Out With Our Own Color

I feel that there should be a separate color for mixer partners rather then purple when you go into streams there just purple i feel as a partner they should stand out from the crowd and be shown as a special color that only a partner can have!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR STREAMERS TO MAKE MONEY

Either make being partner a more reachable goal... or create a program similar to twitchs affiliate program. This allows streamers to have a sub button as well as monetization options. Maybe it is cheaper to sub and fewer motetizaton options but it is a way to show that mixer cares about smaller streamers who truely want to stream full time or even just at the best possible quality.

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Spotlight or Partnerships for Veterans.

I dont want to compare and contrast Mixer to other companies or gaming communities, but I came across an idea that can differentiate itself from others. I came across multiple articles from a different service giving sponsorships/partnerships to females. Now I am not sexist and dont want to get into a big debate about genders, but I am sure we can agree that there is a large amount of female streamers that wear very little clothing, isnt gaming related, and their content isnt entertaining and is mostly to admire their bodies.

I am suggesting if you really want to help…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Refined affiliate system.

Having an affiliate system like Twitch now has would allow Mixer to grow as a website, first off, the ability to allow people to subscribe to their favourite streamer (once they have met the required amount of follows/views to become an affiliate) would help both smaller streamers and Mixer itself, as Mixer would be able to take a fraction of the money (just like how its done with partners).

Secondly, allowing affiliates will promote the use of advertisements on channels prior to viewing the stream, running an advertisement where the money made from the advertisement is split between Mixer and…

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Different Subscription Icons for length of time subscribed

Having different sub icons for 3,6,9,12 months+ subbed gives the viewer the opportunity to show how long they have supported the caster and gives casters a better chance to show support for long term subscribers

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make emotes not case sensitive

An emote for one partner might be zhype but for another might be Zhype. That change of casing should not be allowed. I think having an emote command that is yours and only yours is the same as having an emote design that is only yours. I feel having emote commands with changing case is brand encroaching. zhype and Zhype should be the same emote, not 2 different emotes.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Adding The Verified Badge To Chat

Cool feature I'd like to see is the verified badge that partners have added to the chat so when they type it would show that shiny verified badge without needing the user to go on their channel to make sure it's the real streamer :)

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Partner Mentor Program

This would be a program that people who aspire to be partners can apply to in order to be matched with a partner who can provide guidance and advice as this person grows closer to partnership. Matching could be based on games played, stream rating, platform, etc.

There would need to be an application process and guidelines to meet in order to apply as well as requirements to meet as part of the program so partners' time isn't wasted, but this would be a great idea to help build up new partners for the platform.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Double sparks for subscribers

I would like to see subscribers to a channel acquire 2x the sparks when watching that channel. This will be an incentive for people to subscribe, as well as benefit them for supporting their favorite streamer!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Free Monthly Beam Sub for Xbox Live Gold Members

Similar to how amazon prime / twitch prime allows users on twitch to sub to a partnered twitch streamer once a month for free...

Perhaps we could get Xbox Live Gold members to get a free beam sub per month give to a beam partner.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Partnered Emotes for Bots

It was be awesome if partners could have the ability to use their emotes on their bot without having them sub to the channel. I know there are partners out there that do this by either subbing to themselves or using their monthly sub code instead of giving it away.

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Xbox live gold partner

Provide Xbox Live Gold to Beam partners so the Xbox and Beam community link can be strengthened and it's easier to show off Xbox games while casting.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Partner Tag like Pro tag

Partners love to watch other streamers and it would be cool to have a Tag like Pro where a Partner can be tagged as a Partner so people can feel comfortable asking questions or just chatting along with them. It also makes it so a Partner can lurk and enjoy a stream without needing to be drawn attention to.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Native Donate Button

YouTube have recently introduced Super Chat which allows viewers to donate direct through YT and without a third party site, Twitch also has Bits so maybe Beam could introduce their own donation button in the chat that highlights messages for direct donors to the streamers instead of having to use Streamlabs/StreamJar etc?

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. partner charity

We would like to see the option for partners to be able to automatically donate some or all of their income to a chosen charity.

111 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Loyalty Tiers For Secret Emotes

Essentially, enable viewers to unlock secret emotes on your channel, only after they have subbed for so many months. Like say someone subs to you for 4 months, and they unlock a special emote. And another at say 10 months!

This will encourage and incentivize people to STAY subbed.

The back end of it shouldn't be too complex. You could have a drop down menu next to emotes and say "Restrict Until Month 4" etc.

Hope that made sense! This thought hit me of yesterday along with a REALLY good idea for my own secret emotes.

Thoughts?!

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base