Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. mixer tournament

Hello to all. I am Terrence Jamal Chapman-Hill better known as blazetoowavyyy or blazinclouds!

I would like call of duty added to the game line up within the mixer tournament coming up. i know for a fact i can provide better shooting game back up to anyone on my team, from within call of duty mechanics.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Find a way to help smaller communities without requiring 2000 followers

Hi there,

I'm Catarina Ferreira, founder and leader of Xbox PT Dummies, a portuguese community dedicated to inform and entertain the Xbox fan base in Portugal, while also making efforts to ask the Xbox team for more attention and help to improve the content in our country and give the fans what they deserve.

I've contacted Mixer at least twice and got the same response. We meet all the criteria expect the 2000 followers. Even with giveaways every 50, or asking foreigns to follow we can barely reach 1000.

While I understand Mixer has its terms for a reason, I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hello, I am contacting you regarding the decline of a fellow Streamer by the name of Dwelled. Dwelled streams a Variety of games, such as Ro

Hello, I am contacting you regarding the decline of a fellow Streamer by the name of Dwelled. Dwelled streams a Variety of games, such as Roblox, Fortnite, World War Z, Apex legends, Krunker, Web shows, IRL and many more. He grinds hard with more then 3,200 followers and 16K total views. James (or Dwelled) is a very good streamer, his passion for streaming after being hit by a drunk driver and loosing everything really DOES show in his stream! He is always happy! Always positive and always engages with his audience to make sure everyone is having a good time.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Smaller streamer

If I could pitch an idea in order to help improve partnership, and getting streamers partnered more often, would be a channel dedicated to hosting smaller streamers, with a similar spark gain to channel one. This would doubly help the smaller streamers grow (unpartnered) and still assist the partnered streamers for the spark spending in their channels. Just a thought.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Partners Need to be able to gift subs for our own channel from our partnered accounts.

We partners, need to be able to gift subs for our own channels with our partnered accounts.
    It makes it easier for us to run giveaways for a sub to the channel and other such things.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Partner Purchase Code(s)

We can currently purchase games through partnered channels if they add them to their stream. To take the load off streamers, it would be great if they could get assigned "Partner Codes" or something that we can add into the Microsoft store to give the streamer the kickback. Much like the Fortnite Creator code idea but for Partnered Streamers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Subscription to non-partnered streamers

I really wish we could subscribe to non-partnered Mixer channels. Why not taking our money? I don’t care if a streamer I like to watch gets money from Mixer or not. We should be able to support whoever we want.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. If you are under 18 and want to apply for partnership you can still be accepted if you have permission from an over 18

Under 18s can still get accepted for partnership if they meet all requirements and have permission from an over 18 for example a parent

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. maybe give mixer pro members a chance to earn ,im been trying for over a year with mixer maybe 2. partners get many ways to earn know amber

I think pro member should get the sparks and partners ambers partners get way to much sparks, sub button ,know ambers all we get is a purple name . been here more then ok about 2 years and trying my *** off maybe a little help for the little guy.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Change the requirments

Instead of having the current requirements I suggest changing them to something like. the following

-Your account must be at least 6 months old
    -You must stream at least 4 unique days per per whole week, per month. So 16 days on average a month
    -You must stream at least 500 hours, if you are denied you will be required to get an extra 250 hours before you may submit another request.
    -You must be at least the age of majority for your region or territory.
    -You must be following the Terms of Service and Rules of User Conduct

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. affiliate program

affiliate program

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Apex Tournament for Partners

I think we should have a cool partner Tournament on Apex Legends

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Update Partner Decline Letter

I understand that responding to every partner is difficult, and it would be hard to say to each one "you need to change this" or "you need to think about that". What I think needs to change is the information. It is outdated and does not help at all. One of the links it gives you is how to get yourself Featured, but that is back to being only for partners now.

Please give new updates on how to improve.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Lower Partnership Requirements!

The partnership requirements are way to high for creators. On Twitch, you only need 50 followers, on here, you need 750! I have 500+ followers and I really wanna provide more content to them with emotes, sub badges, etc. I don't know why you guys are so strict with it, when you don't even have that many partners to begin with! THAT BEING BECAUSE THE REQUIREMENTS ARE TOO HIGH. This platform is WAY to small to make creators need to have 50+ concurrent viewers, when most games don't even have 50+ viewers WATCHING! All to just to get partnered benefits.…

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Mixer Affiliate Program

Since mixer has a far smaller view base the partnership program doesn’t really encourage progression since it’s far to hard to reach the minimum requirements when only a few people can manage them day to day. Would it be possible to lower the requirements or possible have a affiliation program as a stepping stone. I really hate to see potential streamers leave the site for twitchs program. I myself, would have already almost pasted twitch’s affiliate program had my analytics been on twitch instead of mixer. The mixer program could be something like around 100 followers and around 10 viewers…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add more forms of payments and other currencies beyond the dollar.

Hello, I really like this platform. But, I can not become a subscriber because the payment is only made in dollars and I can only pay in Brazilian currency. So I would suggest that you add more payment options such as bank payment, online transfer or automatic debit ... If you could add more options I would be completely satisfied with the platform.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Junior Partnership program ETC

I have read a lot of post in regards to the new Mixer Partnership requirements and frankly I would like to put out into air how i view from it.

I have been on Mixer for 1+ years and I have reached 1k followers and I think its wonderful. but to be able to reach the next level within this platform seem to be alittle high. Its all good that Mixer decided to change the requirements but i think it was too soon. Here is why i think that.

There are a lot of content creators on here that are…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. for partnership requirements to be lowered

I think it would be great for some of the partnership requirementsto be lowered like having at least 2K followers should be lowered down to something like 1.5K follows so it makes things easier to achieve, I understand that they're might be decisions for this to happen but their are a lot of streamers out there who want to become a mixer partner but don't always achieve a good amount of follower growth each stream to do so, also the "You must stream at least 25 hours per month" should be lowered to something 15 or maybe even 18 hours…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Partnership program

hello mixer i was just wondering why you brought the partner ship program from 750+ followers to 2k followers
    i spent most of my summer streaming just to get to 750 then you bring it up my opinion may not matter but other mixer streamers are aswell angry about that decision cause we cant use our sparks till 2k and by that time we'll have alot more sparks than we have now. couldnt you have brought it up to 1k because most smaller streamers are switching to twitch because of what you've done i'm not but others are i'm giving…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base