Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer Partners Get There Own Color

So my idea is getting mixer partners there own color maybe (orange)?
    Why?
    With the roll out of the free mixer pro memberships there will be alot more people with purple names.
    I feel that a Partner should be a separate color from everyone else just like Staff & Founders. Thanks For Reading Vote If You Agree!!!

61 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MrBeast

My idea is that you offer MrBeast a sponsorship and suggest that he makes a video about donating to random streamers on mixer. Which means that all the money you gave him is practically coming back to you, but he would make his fans think that if they joined mixer too they would maybe get mrbeast to donate to them. By doing all of this it would make your community grow a lot and you would start earning double what you are earning now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Partnership appeals

Hola, mi nombre es kauliztv
    envie la solicitud de Partnership la cual se demoraron 1 mes en contestarme y la respuesta fue que no fui admitido, las razones no las entiendo segun no cumplo con las horas de visualizacion lo cual hago mas de 80 horas al mes, segunda razon que no tengo los suficientes view, obtengo un promedio de 25 y 35 personas activas mirandome jugar apex y disfrutando del stream. no se quien revisa los canales pero hay un error claramente, espero puedan apelarme ya que stremeo desde febrero de 2019 con mucha dedicacion y amor.
    Gracias.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Partnership reset or Dialog between Mixer and Streamer

Dialog or a Reset pending proper measurement tools.

I would like to propose a reset or at least a warning that CCU measurements are "Challenging" at the moment, that applying is not advised at this time pending that change happens. I applied over a month ago, only to receive a denial that states I don't have enough viewers and that measuring what's required in that is "Challenging". Now I have another 90 days to wait to reapply. I would at least like a dialog or even a reset on the application process pending an actual measurement tool be created.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. No spakrs for non partnered streams?!

So, you already are a dying streaming platform and then deside to make mxier even more unattractive for non partnered streamers, by not giving them the sparks, they got from their viewers?
    I don't know, if that is the best idea, considering other platformes become even mor attractive now, for there is almost no reason at all anymore, to try your luck here.
    Our community will leave and hope you abandon this idiotic idea.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Being able go sub to non partnerd streamers

Being able to sub to non partnerd streamers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Partnership

I'm very disappointed in this company for denying a very good friend of mine and an even better streamer that he brings to mixer. The fact that he came over here because he messed up on Twitch and wanted to start fresh over here but yet hes been disciplined for his actions over on a different plateform and you won't ever give him partner here. He brings an amazing community over here to grow with himself and with mixer. I wish you guys would respond to his emails that hes sent over the past year. You guys are missing out…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. At least fully look at a profile before falsely classifying as the wrong type of streamer

Look at the profile, watch the streamer, AT LEAST KNOW WHAT THEY PLAY before denying them!!! Too many streamers are being lazily categorized by Mixer partnership review as the wrong type of streamer based on a game that they may have played for no time at all but when it shows up in a VOD the lazy partnership reviewer immediately denies them! Mixer needs to go through and weed out these lazy reviewers or explain their reasons for agreeing with them because they are flat out WRONG to allow this to continue! I tried to email Mixer discreetly about this…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More communication on denied partner applications

If you are denying a streamer for the partnership for multiple reasons. Maybe list them all in the following email. Rather than having them have to be denied after fixing the other issue that was mentioned. This way they can work on all the issues at once.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Gift Subscription Option

Subscribing to our favourite streamers is a fantastic way to further support them and the content they put out. Being able to gift subs would be a fantastic way to continue this as both the recipient of the gifted sub and the streamer would benefit from this. It is an amazing feature on Twitch and it's one feature I wish they implemented here on Mixer.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. *New* Mixer Affiliate Program

Right now amongst other requirements one partner rule is to have at least 2000 followers however I have rarely seen someone with 2000-3000 followers and be partnered. I’m reaching that number but I know if I apply then I’ll get denied as Mixer denies over 90% of applications so here’s my idea, why not roll out a “partnership watch” program that’ll give newest partners accepted under this program a chance to get full Mixer Partnership benefits and if Mixer feelsthay after a month or two that they aren’t hitting numbers they’d hope then they will be back to non partner…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Affiliation

I was thinking Mixer can make a whole affiliation system working for the small channels on Mixer and let them grow and make some money on Mixer and I think it will be a great idea to rival with Twitch and get other people motivated also not leave Mixer for Twitch.With that in mind I think it will also raise the the viewerships on Mixer bring more people in

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Partnership requirements

I think the 2000 Followers needs to be lowered WAY down due to the only games you will ever hope to get partnered on not everyone plays! Due to most games on mixer having low to non existent viewer base all partner applications should be a case by case not a set due to this..I believe this should be implemented NOW!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. PTO for top tier partners

One of the major complaints of top tier partners (ninja, timthetatman, etc.) on other streaming partners has been the inability to take time off.

What if you offered "paid time off" for these top tier of partners by promising to renew any subscriptions that would expire during a vacation that was during their allocated vacation days (could allocate a standard 2 days a month or vary it up).

Partners would feel more secure, be healthier, subscribers win, but it would cost some money on mixer's end to maintain that subscription. Instead of renewing the subscription, you could also put it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Roaming Partner Choices

partnership to be offered instead of applying for it as if you see streamers doing well the company should offer it to them instead of applying as 70% of applications get binned as soon as they press apply how about you actually go see this streamers in their natural streams and join in and see them in action instead of going in for 5 minutes and judging a channel on a 5 minute period we shouldn't have to prove anything to you your the ones looking for us to sell your games and merch etc i my self just sold…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Rechazo de afiliacion

Hola gente buenos dias,yo soy de argentina buenos aires,osea de latinoamerica,tenia entendido que no necesitaba tantos requisitos para aplicar al partner,pero hace unos dias me llego un mail diciendome que no podia aplicar porque como era un streamer de pubg,necesitaba una media de 40 espectadores y yo tenia una media de 15 a 20,cosa que me parecio muy rara,ya que muchos partners no tienen esa media,otra cosa rara es que yo stremeo league of legends,abre jugado pubg unas 5 veces porque me donaron el juego,no obstante con todo esto me dijieron que tengo que esperar 90 dias para volver a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adding Human Reviewing to Partner Application

While a larger workload is necessary for human review to be added to the partnership application process; I feel it pertinent to have it. Humans are the ones watching the streamers. People are what drive this site in every aspect. I think it only makes sense to have a real person taking a look at the applications.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. "Age Of Majority" Partnership Requirement

Dear Mixer, Mixer, since inception, has been built on diversity, kindness and a general feeling of acceptance and equality. The recently instated partnership requirement, of "Age Of Majority", unlike nearly all other requirements, has not been fully explained to the community. Ever since the requirement appeared, there has been a serious uncertainty surrounding my channel and my willingness to continue streaming on the platform. This requirement, I believe is hindering many content creators who have not yet attained the age of eighteen. Further, it does not support the core values upon which Mixer has been built, and bars those under…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make It Easier to Become Partnered

The requirement for 2000 follows seems really high to be able to get a sub button. Twitch gives you a sub button at 50. With mixer being a newer and smaller platform than twitch, it makes it that much harder to grow if you cant get a sub button until 2000 follows.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Appeal mixer partnership denial

I am the main mod for @serasly and she has inquired about partnership several times. She 100% deserves it more than anyone else. She has an LGBT friendly channel and we welcome everyone. We give everyone a chance no matter how bad they troll, they ask questions and we give answers. Our discord and channel is the one place people can come to not be judged. She plays multiple games and includes everyone, if she wants to play a game no one else has, she will switch. There is no way this amazing human being should be denied for partnership…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base