Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Partnership Application Denial Critisism

Hi! My name is Enzo Alder, I recently applied as a partner after hitting all of my milestone goals that allowed me to begin my application process. Unfortunately I was denied as most applicants are and was given a 90 Re-Apply lock, that’s fine.

However what was absolutely unacceptable was the seemingly automated response I was given as to why my application was denied. During the application process I was promised that my channel would be carefully reviewed over the course of 2 to 3 weeks but was unfortunately denied only five days after the application was submitted. I was…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please make it easier to become partnered, or consider a tiered system partnership

I followed a streamer over from Twitch, he is a consistent streamer but is discouraged now because when he was on Twitch he had income from subscribers and bits. On mixer it seems that there is no way to have any kind of income unless you become Partnered. I think there should be some way to support your favorite streamer, even if they are not partnered yet. I don't see the point in earning sparks, if when you use them, they do nothing to support your streamer financially. Thanks for your time!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Unfair exceptions for Partnerships in place?

It has come to my knowledge that you are extending partnerships to streamers that have not met the partnership requirements and this is setting a bad example for those who are diligently working hard to gain exposure and qualification. If you are willing to extend partnerships to long time streamers almost immediately due to sponsorship influence, this is an unfair advantage. Transparency and exceptions need to become public knowledge. You have many amazing long time streamers who are diligently trying to meet requirements, some even meeting them, who are getting denied yet others are waltzing over to Mixer and within…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Auto-Hosting When Offline, please!

I think there should be an auto hosting feature. Where you have a list in your mixer settings, and you can put some usernames into the list and then when your offline and they go live, it’ll automatically host them! I think this could make your viewers come back even when your offline.

152 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Gifted Subs

Let people who have been gifted a sub have the option to see who purchased it for them

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Hosting Requirements to Partnership

After being part of the platform for about a year and seeing some controversy concerning hosting... I believe to help grow the community partnered streamers SHOULD be required to host non-partners. The issues I see is that partner streams host only partner streamers. That is a fact. I know some would argue this on social media but they all will host the number one stream of a game and 9/10 times that is a partner. I believe to keep partner ship and to help lift up the community, partners should be required to host non-partners with less than 500 followers.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Twitch to Mixer buyback program

TL:DR - You will be given access a free and already paid subscription to your streamer that switched over.

This program let's streamers move to Mixer with ease by having Mixer paying livestreamers to move from Twitch to Mixer. With this program if you synced your account, you will be given access a free and already paid subscription to your streamer that switched over.

To point out, smaller streamers without a fact won't move because it will destroy their likelihood and monthly paycheck. With a program like this, they don't have to worry.

No one has loyalty to Twitch and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 months activation

I think that the 2 month required to an account to being active by 2 months before getting partnership is too high. On other streaming services this does not exist.. This is a big issue that avoid others to come to mixer. I personally really like mixer and id prefer my favourite streamers, that now stream on twitch, pass on mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. partnership difficulty

could microsoft maybe make it a small bit easier to get partner because i was going to switch to mixer from twitch but then saw the requirements for partner and re-considered

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Gift Sub Notifications

I believe it would be good to have a notification saying "x has gifted a sub to y" on the notification bell for partners. This would make it easier for partners to track who's been gifting/ gifted.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Partnership requirements seem too high. Really high.

Right now the 750 followers and 50 consistent viewers requirements for partner seem rather high. The viewer count mostly.

Most streamers need around 5000 followers to manage 50 consistent viewers or roughly 1% the follower count.

Someone with 750 followers is likely to average 7-8 viewers.

There are of course exceptions to these rules.

I feel like this will deter people from picking Mixer as their platform because a lot of that is out of the content creators hands. Where as the other two big plat forms put more power into the content creators hands to get affiliated or partnered.

119 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Partnership appeals

Hi, Im Klue
    I recently applied for partnership & was denied due to no bio & not enough growth. I have had a bio since a month into streaming on the platform & as for growth in three weeks i have had over 700 new follows. So my point to this is i think there should be a way to appeal the decisions made on partnership when clearly someone didnt even look at my channel. That way it makes it fair for everyone who are applying & refused on the basis of things like i experienced. I understand there are…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mixer Partners Get There Own Color

So my idea is getting mixer partners there own color maybe (orange)?
    Why?
    With the roll out of the free mixer pro memberships there will be alot more people with purple names.
    I feel that a Partner should be a separate color from everyone else just like Staff & Founders. Thanks For Reading Vote If You Agree!!!

61 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. MrBeast

My idea is that you offer MrBeast a sponsorship and suggest that he makes a video about donating to random streamers on mixer. Which means that all the money you gave him is practically coming back to you, but he would make his fans think that if they joined mixer too they would maybe get mrbeast to donate to them. By doing all of this it would make your community grow a lot and you would start earning double what you are earning now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Partnership appeals

Hola, mi nombre es kauliztv
    envie la solicitud de Partnership la cual se demoraron 1 mes en contestarme y la respuesta fue que no fui admitido, las razones no las entiendo segun no cumplo con las horas de visualizacion lo cual hago mas de 80 horas al mes, segunda razon que no tengo los suficientes view, obtengo un promedio de 25 y 35 personas activas mirandome jugar apex y disfrutando del stream. no se quien revisa los canales pero hay un error claramente, espero puedan apelarme ya que stremeo desde febrero de 2019 con mucha dedicacion y amor.
    Gracias.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Partnership reset or Dialog between Mixer and Streamer

Dialog or a Reset pending proper measurement tools.

I would like to propose a reset or at least a warning that CCU measurements are "Challenging" at the moment, that applying is not advised at this time pending that change happens. I applied over a month ago, only to receive a denial that states I don't have enough viewers and that measuring what's required in that is "Challenging". Now I have another 90 days to wait to reapply. I would at least like a dialog or even a reset on the application process pending an actual measurement tool be created.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No spakrs for non partnered streams?!

So, you already are a dying streaming platform and then deside to make mxier even more unattractive for non partnered streamers, by not giving them the sparks, they got from their viewers?
    I don't know, if that is the best idea, considering other platformes become even mor attractive now, for there is almost no reason at all anymore, to try your luck here.
    Our community will leave and hope you abandon this idiotic idea.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Being able go sub to non partnerd streamers

Being able to sub to non partnerd streamers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Partnership

I'm very disappointed in this company for denying a very good friend of mine and an even better streamer that he brings to mixer. The fact that he came over here because he messed up on Twitch and wanted to start fresh over here but yet hes been disciplined for his actions over on a different plateform and you won't ever give him partner here. He brings an amazing community over here to grow with himself and with mixer. I wish you guys would respond to his emails that hes sent over the past year. You guys are missing out…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. At least fully look at a profile before falsely classifying as the wrong type of streamer

Look at the profile, watch the streamer, AT LEAST KNOW WHAT THEY PLAY before denying them!!! Too many streamers are being lazily categorized by Mixer partnership review as the wrong type of streamer based on a game that they may have played for no time at all but when it shows up in a VOD the lazy partnership reviewer immediately denies them! Mixer needs to go through and weed out these lazy reviewers or explain their reasons for agreeing with them because they are flat out WRONG to allow this to continue! I tried to email Mixer discreetly about this…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base