Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Partnership requirements seem too high. Really high.

Right now the 750 followers and 50 consistent viewers requirements for partner seem rather high. The viewer count mostly.

Most streamers need around 5000 followers to manage 50 consistent viewers or roughly 1% the follower count.

Someone with 750 followers is likely to average 7-8 viewers.

There are of course exceptions to these rules.

I feel like this will deter people from picking Mixer as their platform because a lot of that is out of the content creators hands. Where as the other two big plat forms put more power into the content creators hands to get affiliated or partnered.

53 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Auto-Hosting When Offline, please!

I think there should be an auto hosting feature. Where you have a list in your mixer settings, and you can put some usernames into the list and then when your offline and they go live, it’ll automatically host them! I think this could make your viewers come back even when your offline.

29 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Lower Partnership Requirements!

The partnership requirements are way to high for creators. On Twitch, you only need 50 followers, on here, you need 750! I have 500+ followers and I really wanna provide more content to them with emotes, sub badges, etc. I don't know why you guys are so strict with it, when you don't even have that many partners to begin with! THAT BEING BECAUSE THE REQUIREMENTS ARE TOO HIGH. This platform is WAY to small to make creators need to have 50+ concurrent viewers, when most games don't even have 50+ viewers WATCHING! All to just to get partnered benefits.…

16 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Partner

Affilation program. As I am sure many of you are aware that another streaming platform offers an affiliation program before a partnership program. This affiliation program allows smaller streamers to help grow their streams with subs and basic partnership rewards for subs.
          I have recently moved to mixer from said streaming platform and I am affiliated with them. I still have subs and earn revenue through my old stream and they are still taking their share of the revenue and gaining from my streams even though I use mixer to stream.
          I want mixer to take the share of my…

9 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• A

PROGRAM SIMILAR TO TWITCH AFFILIATE

the requirements for partner are high no doubt about it there is t any thing goal wise to reach
            But partner and it’s frustration especially for well all of the streamers I moved from twitch to mixer because it seemed better and the people more friendly the only draw back was the goals system there isn’t one.

What I’m saying is give us the streamers a program similar to twitch affiliate like mixer junior partner or mixer associate or something like that with sub buttons emotes for viewers.

Also the viewer count 50!? Some people…

9 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • On 5/5 MONST3R F8 threatens me with ISIS, not banned.

On 05/05/2018 an XboxLive gamer by the gamertag of "MONST3R F8" was livestreaming at about 5:30 AM. All I said in his chatroom was "Hey what level are you? I`m 995 (Or whatever level I was at the time). & he responds by saying rank doesn`t matter & then ends up threatening me with his "ties to ISIS" saying he could make 1 call or they are 1 call away so I reported him & if you go to his Mixer right now (mixer.com/monst3r_f8) his account is not banned... But I just got banned for "ban evasion/harassment/bullying". Talk about major…

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Background Check for (new) Partners.

I'd like to visit an idea.

It involves the request of background checking Partners.
                Since we have such a big Xbox audience (not discrediting other audiences though) what does Mixer think about background checking Partners / future Partners, to an extend?
                I am not talking about vindicating them on some silly stuff, but more the serious things.
                If people have had charges / convictions of for example *** Crimes / Paedophilia , or Money Laundering (Scams) etc.
                Things that would indicate that there is a possible "danger"...
                I think that it would put a lot of minds at ease that…

3 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Games thought the Steam Sotre

Support to click a link to buy games on Steam while watching a stream while also supporting the streamer would be awesome. Steam has such a wide variety of games to choose from.

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Dealing with Partner Toxicity (Partner Survey, Monitoring, & De-Partnership)

I encountered some partners who have a toxic attitude. & if those partners keep on bringing toxicity in Mixer community, well, I have several ideas.

1. Rate-a-Partner interactive poll: this determines if the partner is toxic to some people or not.
                    2. More monitoring on the suspiciously toxic partners. & if the partner is confirmed a toxic one through a report button (with photo & video upload),
                    3. There should be a De-Partnership on the toxic partnered streamers.

To be honest, I became a victim of a toxic partner. I hope you can reply to my feedback soon.

2 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add

Okay...what about a way to gift subscriptions through mixer? Maybe like game pass for example.
                      You can choose to gift 1 month for $6,2 months for $12 you get the point,I feel like this would help alot.

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR STREAMERS TO MAKE MONEY

Either make being partner a more reachable goal... or create a program similar to twitchs affiliate program. This allows streamers to have a sub button as well as monetization options. Maybe it is cheaper to sub and fewer motetizaton options but it is a way to show that mixer cares about smaller streamers who truely want to stream full time or even just at the best possible quality.

30 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Sub Button On XBOX Mixer Application

The ability to Subscribe to a partnered channel through the XBOX App is something that needs to be implemented. Most partners have a large XBOX audience and for someone watching on XBOX they can't subscribe without being given a tutorial on how to do so.

They also don't really have any way to know they are watching a partner. A lot of viewers are willing to support a broadcaster and a streaming platform by subbing but people won't go out of their way to spend money and I don't blame them.

The easier subbing is the more people who are…

148 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have started work on this item. Supporting broadcasters is one of our biggest goals and we want to make sure we do this right.

We don’t have a firm timeline for shipping this yet, but you’ll hear more in the future. :)

-Matt

• Question, when I only play 1 game and other games not involved can I get mine verified channel please? ty!..

Question, when I only play 1 game and other games not involved can I get mine verified channel please? ty!..I play only forza horizon 3 and not other games! Mixer said, we do something special for streamers who do special streams for our community! I stream since 27th December 2017! and I will go on..... Thank you in advance... regards, francky di bo

1 vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Tiered Subscriptions

we need Tier Subscriptions for those streams we want to support that much more

4 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Can

Can you arrange a growth program where you showcase smaller streamers on the front page. The streamers for the the week-long event will need to complete an application form to be accepted into the program. This could be rolled out once a month/quarter with some additional promotional activites revolving around this.

3 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Refined affiliate system.

Having an affiliate system like Twitch now has would allow Mixer to grow as a website, first off, the ability to allow people to subscribe to their favourite streamer (once they have met the required amount of follows/views to become an affiliate) would help both smaller streamers and Mixer itself, as Mixer would be able to take a fraction of the money (just like how its done with partners).

Secondly, allowing affiliates will promote the use of advertisements on channels prior to viewing the stream, running an advertisement where the money made from the advertisement is split between Mixer and…

58 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Pre-Paid gift codes, great business and community idea.

Mixer many people would love to subscribe to other streamers, but not everyone likes using paypal or debit cards, so, if you were to add gift codes containing money, that people can buy in stores, which they can use to subscribe to people, or buy Mixer Pro, that would be a great way to help people who don't use bank accounts or paypal, because then they could support their favorite streamers, there's a lot of people like that, hope you use this idea :) A bit like Microsoft Xbox Credit Gift Cards they sell in stores, thank you :)

11 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Double sparks for subscribers

I would like to see subscribers to a channel acquire 2x the sparks when watching that channel. This will be an incentive for people to subscribe, as well as benefit them for supporting their favorite streamer!

10 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Different Subscription Icons for length of time subscribed

Having different sub icons for 3,6,9,12 months+ subbed gives the viewer the opportunity to show how long they have supported the caster and gives casters a better chance to show support for long term subscribers

37 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Adding The Verified Badge To Chat

Cool feature I'd like to see is the verified badge that partners have added to the chat so when they type it would show that shiny verified badge without needing the user to go on their channel to make sure it's the real streamer :)

15 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base