Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The return of XboxMilGrau to the Mixer

We want to XboxMilGrau again, they are the biggest organic channel of the Mixer, grew up alone putting faith in the platform, what happened to them was unfair, not only with them but with all the people who followed their channel and principally with those who are subscribers of the channel.

55 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Alternate Sub Badges to Reward Subscription Loyalty Over Time

Alternate SUB badges based on how many long someone has been subscribed to a Partnered channel that the streamer would upload.

For instance, different badges for new subs, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, 1 year, etc. as a way to reward loyal subscribers.

154 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Mixer Partners Get There Own Color

So my idea is getting mixer partners there own color maybe (orange)?
        Why?
        With the roll out of the free mixer pro memberships there will be alot more people with purple names.
        I feel that a Partner should be a separate color from everyone else just like Staff & Founders. Thanks For Reading Vote If You Agree!!!

37 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Gift Subscription Option

Subscribing to our favourite streamers is a fantastic way to further support them and the content they put out. Being able to gift subs would be a fantastic way to continue this as both the recipient of the gifted sub and the streamer would benefit from this. It is an amazing feature on Twitch and it's one feature I wish they implemented here on Mixer.

14 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Make a Sub Bottom for Xbox and Phone App!

Please work on including a 'Sub' button on Xbox and Mobile App!

How to do this - Include the option to 'Sub' along side the other options where you can 'Host', or 'Follow' that are located in the 3 dots bottom which is next to my stream name or in top right if watching from the app.

I have had too many people say they can't sub or they say that the link only works on Mixer.com and not while using the app? Also people on Xbox have to manually write out the link into Microsoft edge in order to…

9 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Partnership requirements seem too high. Really high.

Right now the 750 followers and 50 consistent viewers requirements for partner seem rather high. The viewer count mostly.

Most streamers need around 5000 followers to manage 50 consistent viewers or roughly 1% the follower count.

Someone with 750 followers is likely to average 7-8 viewers.

There are of course exceptions to these rules.

I feel like this will deter people from picking Mixer as their platform because a lot of that is out of the content creators hands. Where as the other two big plat forms put more power into the content creators hands to get affiliated or partnered.

99 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Emotes Usage section for Partners

Emotes Usage section for Partners
                For Partnered Streamers they should have a section in their account that gives them an option to see how many times their Emotes are used. --It doesnt have to be exact numbers but it can list the emotes in categories by Most Used, Commonly Used, Least Used, Not Used. Those are just some ideas. I only mod for Partnered streamers so I think that would benefit them. I have mentioned it to Partnered streamers before and they all would love to see that option implemented into their channel. They can replace unused emotes with new…

2 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Auto-Hosting When Offline, please!

I think there should be an auto hosting feature. Where you have a list in your mixer settings, and you can put some usernames into the list and then when your offline and they go live, it’ll automatically host them! I think this could make your viewers come back even when your offline.

80 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • partnership or subscriber button for OG and hard working streamers

i have been using mixer from when it was beam, so i have been using mixer for many years. for the people that have been streaming for years and who have put hard work into their chanels you should have a program that can give us a chance with a partnership or subscriber button. i myself have worked hard to put out streams when i can as best as i can the fact that i get very little recognition for the many years of hard work is kind of dissapointing and i have been putting out less and less streams…

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• affiliate program

affiliate program

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Make Partnership Accessible to the Average Joe

If Mixer dropped the requirements for partnership and gave it to everyone who streamed X amount of hours per month rather than gets X amount of viewers per month would turn Mixer into a powerhouse of creators and steal a bunch of them from twitch as well!

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Can Mixer get rid of the flawed partnership program and really create a new program that can truly benefit the streamers and viewers?

I truly feel that Mixer Partnership programs should really be changed or completely disappear and instead create something new.

Last time I received a code to sub to a partnership, with Mixer anniversary. I decided to use it on an apparent small random partner, so I didn't know the person but was playing some retro games and stuff.
                          After subscribing with the code, I noticed this person was dual streaming to twitch and seemed to really be bound to Twitch, mentioned twitch, photos with Twitch hat and all that.

The problem here is not exactly that I gave the code…

1 vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• "Sub Color"

@WatchMixer
                            so just throwing the idea out there. So why not have a "sub color". Staff- yellow, Founder-red, Pro-purple, Mod-Green...…. Sub-HOT PINK! So you get a sub badge and your name gets to be PINK!

1 vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Discord

Wish there was a Mixer link option on Discordapp to link your Mixer account to. That should be a new feature on Discordapp.

7 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Mixer Affiliate Program

Since mixer has a far smaller view base the partnership program doesn’t really encourage progression since it’s far to hard to reach the minimum requirements when only a few people can manage them day to day. Would it be possible to lower the requirements or possible have a affiliation program as a stepping stone. I really hate to see potential streamers leave the site for twitchs program. I myself, would have already almost pasted twitch’s affiliate program had my analytics been on twitch instead of mixer. The mixer program could be something like around 100 followers and around 10 viewers…

3 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Pre-Partnership Requirements

Since the requirements mixer recently came out with have helped a lot of us understand & grind to become partnered mixer streamers. i believe mixer should add a Pre-Partnership deal with people on the verge of getting closer and close to mixer partnership. these requirements should be stated as Pre-Partnership Requirements: 1000 Followers, Stream A Minimum of 2-3 hours per stream. stream a minimum 20 days out of a 30 day month period.have a minimum of 10 followers per week and a minimum total viewer count of 45 people watching per month and if approved get 50% less commission than…

1 vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Make Partners A Different Color Then Purple Make Us Stand Out With Our Own Color

I feel that there should be a separate color for mixer partners rather then purple when you go into streams there just purple i feel as a partner they should stand out from the crowd and be shown as a special color that only a partner can have!

7 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Affiliation

i think that you guys should have an affiliation program! to help out growing streamers and i think the community would love it

1 vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Verified badge next to name in chat.

I feel instead of colors, just have a verified badge like twitch does in their chat. Makes it easy to identify who's partnered or not. But it should also be an option for partners. Some that want to lurk or chat without some viewers knowing if they're the real deal or not. I personally since i've been getting growth on my channel, I've seen more and more "Rogue" accounts show up (i.e R0GUE, FaZe_Rogue, etc.). I personally would LOVE a verified badge next to my name since my button drop may be soon!

1 vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Junior Partnership program ETC

I have read a lot of post in regards to the new Mixer Partnership requirements and frankly I would like to put out into air how i view from it.

I have been on Mixer for 1+ years and I have reached 1k followers and I think its wonderful. but to be able to reach the next level within this platform seem to be alittle high. Its all good that Mixer decided to change the requirements but i think it was too soon. Here is why i think that.

There are a lot of content creators on here that are…

1 vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base