Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Partner Application

Partner Applications

Hello, my name is Maria and my username is: maryalley.

I've been streaming since February 2019 approximately, and I'm really happy with my community because it's growing continuously. I can say that I have a very loyal and active audience in my chat. I sent the request recently and It was denied. Right now I have 2,588 followers and 25,303 views, I stream a minimum of 5 days a week and 3 hours a day. I always tell my followers when I won't stream. I really care about my community because I want them have a good time!…

155 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

26 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. French / francophone partnership complicated at mixer

Hello,

I would like to contact you for more information on partnership requests.

Because my community, myself, and other streamers meet the partnership criteria do not understand.

First of all, I would like you to understand that this is not a claim against my rejected request, but an exchange in order to better understand the partnership request.

1- did you take into account the region of the partnership request (for example, I am French, as well as other streamers who have already made the request and that it is also refused)?

2- To date, you are asking for an average…

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New partnership process and add appeals back!

Hello, I'm OgSavageKitty and I'm going to try to keep this short. I started streaming since Oct (7 months ago). I currently have 12,322 followers and 119,547 views. I applied for partnership 5/5/19 and got a response on 5/9/19. I and my community believe that I have been reviewed unfairly. I have everything that Mixer is looking for in a partnered streamer. Community building and engagement are the reasons I got denied which bewilders me. I have an extensive, and loyal community. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be how far I am right now! They always ask me…

108 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add appeals back

I'm OgSavageKitty and there has been clearly a huge mistake here! I haven't stream Fortnite ONCE in the past 2 months! (but when I use to I never got this "audience growth" before because my CCU was fine) I have been only streaming Overwatch which is not a top 10 game, and when I stream Overwatch I am in the top 5. "Partners should be leading the pack in their genre, as a general rule. You don't have to be in the top 5 (though if you are, please reach out to us!)" which I have. I already email them…

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Take timezones into consideration when reviewing partnership applications

Hi,

Recently I was denied for partnership (and I am OK with it).

What I felt was a bit rough was the reason.

As I usually play Realm Royale or Paladins, the minimum required CCU for those games to be considered for partnership is 30+

I live in New Zealand (GMT +12/+13) when I start streaming at 9pm it is 4am EST and 8am GMT. 80% of Mixers viewer population is asleep or commuting to school/work where some are unable to view Mixer streams.

Considering I have peak at 70+ for Paladins and 40+ Realm for, I have been doing…

124 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring Honesty & Transparency to the Partnership Process

No this is not a rant about being denied Partnership for the 4th time, it is a request that Honesty and Transparency be brought to the Partnership Program, this request is based on FACTS, and publicly available analytics.

1) My first partnership application I meet all CCU requirements, but was denied for "not having graphics in my profile" Which is not even a published requirement, and BTW I did have graphics.

2) My second and third applications were denied for not meeting the minimum CCU requirements, and in both denials a specific CCU was quoted as what was needed, and…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Appeal for Partnership

Hi Mixer,

My Streaming name is DannyZooko86 and I applied for partner 5 days ago. I was informed I did not have enough viewers in my channel at the time of review and that I should be leading the top of the catagory.

Now I am a Paladins Streamer, I dont know if you have noticed but out of the top 8 streams no 1 is the paladins channel and then the next 5 - 6 are 24/7 farming stream in which combined have over 1100 viewers sitting in the channels talking about f2f and I even saw someone put…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. (New) Partnership Requirement "You Must Be At least the age majority for region or territory"

Hello Mixer and community, I was a little upset with the new Mixer requirement that got released. I have been streaming for almost 2 years and with 11,800 follows and really wanted to be part of the Mixer Partnership Program. So, the new requirement is saying I have to be eight-teen and that will take 5 more years until I can be a partner. Also, I am upset since I feel like I am missing out on all the new things and just not special or good to be a broadcaster. It also took Mixer 17 days for a response…

105 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mixer Affiliate / Partner

The current Partner requirements are fantastic. It's something to work for. 2,000 followers is easily obtainable if you're willing to put in the work.

I think personally having Mixer Affiliate program would also benefit Mixer as more people may come to the platform.

Here is what I'd like to see the Affiliate program requirements at;
    2 months old account
    500 or 1000 followers
    7 unique days per month
    15 hours per month

Being monetized shouldn't be handed out easily. You have to put in work. I know a lot of people are going to say otherwise but why should Mixer…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Partnership Requests

When applications are declined the streamer is sent a generic email. Even when they apply 2-3 times they still receive the same generic declined email. The only way the streamer can improve is if they get personalised feedback. Surely after all their hard work to meet requirements they deserve a personalised email. Especially once they have applied 2 or 3 times. I also think they should take supporting emails from followers into account. Some communities are unique but very loyal - exactly what an advertiser is looking for.

87 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Alternate Sub Badges to Reward Subscription Loyalty Over Time

Alternate SUB badges based on how many long someone has been subscribed to a Partnered channel that the streamer would upload.

For instance, different badges for new subs, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, 1 year, etc. as a way to reward loyal subscribers.

271 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Appeals Back and Change Reapply Cooldown

Hi all, I am LandoCalstonian and I feel like I was recently unfairly denied for partnership on the grounds of my "Channel Details". The denied email went on to explain that I needed a channel description, a schedule, and links to my social in my channels info. Ill post pictures to prove otherwise. Regardless of the denied application. I truly think that application appeal should be brought back for this very reason. I clearly have everything mentioned in the email multiple times over and would really like the opportunity to appeal or at least receive a more personalized reason of…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Gift Sub Notifications

I believe it would be good to have a notification saying "x has gifted a sub to y" on the notification bell for partners. This would make it easier for partners to track who's been gifting/ gifted.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Affliate

There HAS to be an Affiliate program.

Twitch has proven by adding an affiliate program that both they and their streamers make more of an income. The biggest negative feedback to the affiliate program was by the Twitch Partners who felt that this detracted form their possible sub's. There is no evidence of this as all streamers have variation in sub's and that can not be tied directly together.

Affiliates would get the ability to receive "Embers", a Sub button, a generic contact for mixer support, and a little bit of advertisement form Mixer would hurt. (ex. Channel two which…

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. playstation

mixer should make a partnership or whatever with playstation. it's a great idea because you have ninja that switched to here with that a bunch of people joined the community and you want to compete with twitch or something so you should think about it because players, like me want to stream here on mixer becuase the community but have a playstation so we can't.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Amazing promotion sponsorship for an amazing video

Hi I’m Heath Morgan. I am making a big trip for amazing videos and for a life changing experience. I used to be a YouTube content creator for other YouTube channels so I know how to arrange these and make good content to draw in a big crowd.

Video background
    So online I have a small community of friends of 6 friends. We have all known each other for several years. Some of them I’ve known them for 7 years. None of us have never meet but are anxious to meet. We are all very good friends and tell each…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mixers future plan for Turkish streamers

Hello. I have been watching streams for 5-6 years. All along these timeline, turkish native streaming community had a very significant growth rate. There are strong streamers with 10k+, tens of 2k - 10k, and so so many around 1k. Current situation of leading streaming platform of twitch is making very unconfortable for many streamers. Currently everyone is complaining about
    -Twitch doesnt have servers in Turkey
    -Twitch Turkey Staff is not behaving streamers in a way people would like to be
    -Twitch's cut

Currently there is a Facebook hype started in Turkish streaming community. After a Turkish streamer got banned…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More factors to consider in partner applications

Hi, my name is Ian (username IanYS). The email I got on my declined partner application is attached (screenshot).

First off, it would have been helpful to know what those numbers were that we didn't hit. Even ballpark numbers will be helpful. This is so that we know what to work towards if/when we aim for partnership again.

Also, I would like to highlight some factors in my application that I believe are not addressed in the email I got, and that will be helpful when Mixer considers other applications in the future.

1. As has been raised here before, time…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. *New* Mixer Affiliate Program

Right now amongst other requirements one partner rule is to have at least 2000 followers however I have rarely seen someone with 2000-3000 followers and be partnered. I’m reaching that number but I know if I apply then I’ll get denied as Mixer denies over 90% of applications so here’s my idea, why not roll out a “partnership watch” program that’ll give newest partners accepted under this program a chance to get full Mixer Partnership benefits and if Mixer feels that after a month or two that they aren’t hitting numbers they’d hope then they will be back to non…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make Younger Streamers be Able to Earn Money.

We all know there is a Partnership program that allows you to earn money and set up a contract with microsoft. But with tons of Streamers under 18, they aren't able to be a partner. Now on Twitch they have an affiliate program that allows younger streamers earn money, and it is pretty easy to reach. Now, Mixer needs something like this so it is possible to earn a little side cash for people under 18. They should be able to earn money in the same ways as a partner, just maybe they earn less per sub, per spark or…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base