Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have a cdn located in Australia/New Zealand (or better routing to Oceania).

Have a cdn located in Australia/New Zealand (or better routing to Oceania).

I have 900Mbps down net in NZ yet I'm pulling from an ip based in the US (151.101.54.2 videocdn.mixer.com). With ping of 152Ms (although this shouldn't matter as long as I can get the bandwidth).

This causes some occasional pauses in the video stream, which is a little frustrating.

Side note, why would Mixer use fastly when you're owned by Microsoft.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. podcast

You know how there is LevelUpCast and MixerLFG right ? What about also making them into a podcast at the same time as live airing them?

Podcasting is starting to get really big out there , maybe it's time Mixer takes it to a next level of being discovered .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. mixer academy site is down!

I think the Mixer Academy website is down after I have been trying to refresh it multiple times and asked multiple people and they have the same issue. It's just showing a blue screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. ability to add multiple games to your VODS

lets say i stream 4 different games in a given stream .
    only the last game i streamed will get listed
    maybe for those would love to play multiple games have an option to add games to your vods . Ive wanted to do this for stream but i nver do because it only saves as one game !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. mixer academy

I think the mixer academy is an awesome idea, but when I went through it, i found a few issues from spelling mistakes to very unclear answers. I think that the resource links that are provided for each quiz section need to be updated to make some of the answers more clear. I also think that when we get an answer wrong the question should be marked so we know which area we need to go back review and say if we pass a quiz but still have a wrong answer, the proper answer should be placed below the question…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Best Internet Provider in my area

The Cornhusker state, being the 37th most connected state, that has 97% availability of speeds of 25 Mbps or above. Most importantly the average speeds of Nebraska state is 12 Mbps. We’ve compiled some of the best Internet providers in Nebraska, navigate to our web page to know those! Checkout my blog @ https://www.best-internet-provider.com/ne/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Türk yayıncılar için iletişim için Türk destek elemanı istiyoruz.

Türk yayıncılar son zamanlarda artmaya başladı, oluşan problemler için direk bizimle iletişim halinde olabilecek Türk destek elemanı istiyoruz.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. turn down the sound on adds

Can we please have the ability to turn down the adds or at least have them deafened when they start? They are extremely loud for no reason.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. DSL internet providers

DSL abbreviates to Digital Subscriber Line connection which sends digital signals through already existing telephone lines. DSL service takes advantage of the much higher bandwidth from telephone lines to transmit data at a quicker pace. Asymmetric DSL (ADSL) one of the forms of DSL technology which offers higher download speeds than the upload speeds in DSL internet. With DSL, you can use the telephone and the Internet service at the same time, unlike dial-up, which blocks the whole line. DSL service has excellent availability because of the use of existing telephone lines. To know more details contact our customer care…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Gamechat audio

If u could make it where we could just click to have gamechat on Xbox cuase I been trying to figure I out and it’s all methods that’s money all I’m asking is to make an option for gamechat cuase I wanna make videos including gamechat voice not just party chat

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Channelone Revive

A mixer poderia abrir a opção de dar host no channelone, deixariamos nossos viewers alimentando o channelone e conhecendo novas lives e isso diminuiria o host em canais de música.

Também poderiam usar estratégias de alimentar o channelone com canais ativos, dando aleatoriamente pequenas porções de embers assim como é feito em uma plataforma concorrente onde usuários ativos ganham estrelas de acordo com o quanto eles são ativos no chat. É importante que seja feito com usuários ativos para que coibir o uso de bots parados apenas farmando valores.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. pepsi sticker

Make a pepsi sticker or a fake pepsi sticker. Pls

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. More HypeZone Channels with users load balancing.

I get a lot of follows from Hypezone viewers. It is a great way to discover new streamers. I feel that there should be 3 HypeZone channels and when users click to view they should be load balanced to the 3 different Hypezones.

This would bring more viewers to smaller streamers. Right now playing all day and still get maybe 1 Hypezone turn if I am lucky.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Windstream internet plans and Pricing

Windstream Internet offers the best plans and prices for the Internet. You can choose the plan that best suits by choosing the Windstream Internet. You use very little internet per day, for example, and you can actually pay for what you use yourself. Windstream never forces you to opt for a single plan. The basic plan that Windstream offers starts at a rate of $36 per month. Moreover, the speed that you get by opting Windstream ranges between 3 Mbps to 72 Mbps approximately. The cost varies according to the area that you reside in. So make sure you get…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. (NEW) Lightstream Free

this would be very good for the platform, as 70% of users streaming to the mixer use xbox and many viewers entering the platform end up leaving it because many streams are amateurish and lightstream would help make the mixer and streams more professionals

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Background Verification Companies In Mumbai

Verifitech is a leading Background Verification Companies In Mumbai that offers cost-effective background screening for prospective and current employees.
    https://www.verifitech.com/background-verification-companies-mumbai/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Changing gamertag on mixer

I changed my Gamertag on my x box now I am trying to change my old Gamertag on mixer can someone e mail me and explain how I do that PLEASE Thank you Jonathan Cain (OLD-GAMERTAG-GALAGA52) My new Gamertag (Grubkilla183rd) Thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Most **** app/site I have ever had to deal with. Would pay to see what **** work any of you do for this it’s honestly embarrassing

Most app/site I have ever had to deal with. Would pay to see what work any of you do for this it’s honestly embarrassing Make it better or just save everyone the little time we have and ******* dispose of it. Pls and ty

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Most **** app/site I have ever had to deal with. Would pay to see what **** work any of you do for this it’s honestly embarrassing

Most app/site I have ever had to deal with. Would pay to see what work any of you do for this it’s honestly embarrassing Make it better or just save everyone the little time we have and ******* dispose of it. Pls and ty

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base