Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add "Security" Topic to Contact Page

Add a "Security" topic to the contact page for security concerns, reports, and inquiries.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. VMix Compatibility and Integration

vmix is a production level application that has soo many features. I use it for our unique interactive, for awesome overlays, and other features as well. Right now it has options to stream to various destinations, but NOT Beam. Instead, I have to use the custom RTMP target, which has a minimum delay of 5 seconds. While this is still better than other platforms, it's not FTL.

Would you be able to reach out to them and partner to incorporate Tachyon technology into their targets so that we could select our ingest points from within their app?

www.vmix.com

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Contact page / error reporting

Lately too many people are posting on the forums asking for help in a way they really should open a ticket. The reason why they post on the forums is the contact page is not even listed on the main site and you have to scroll all the way down to see it! I suggest it be moved to the top of the screen of the main page. I am aware it's on the dashboard but people are too lazy to notice things and just need another way for people to know that beam.pro/contact is a thing and the forums…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Video player compatibility with Facebook

It would be great you can add video player integration with Facebook, the people would see the streams directly into Facebook, like twitch.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. If your Banned in a Channel you should not Earn Lvls or Sparks or Exp ?

If your Banned in a Channel you should not Earn Lvls or Sparks or Exp ?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. forums needs an edit post button

the forums here need an edit post button. to fix spelling errors, add new ideas to the original post, etc...
    (only OP (and mods) can edit thier own posts/comments)

..wondering why this isn't already possible..

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. kodi/plex Plugin

is there any way to get an official beam Plugin for kodi(formerly xbmc) or plex? i use them on my htpc at home and would like to be able to watch streams within these apps.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a check box or drop down for being "RaidFriendly" or not.

It would be great to be able to check or uncheck a box regarding being so called, "raid friendly" or not.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hello My name is NoWiredGaming or Robby for my first name i have an idea for you guys for beam if u take in ideas :) My idea is for the leve

Hello My name is NoWiredGaming or Robby for my first name i have an idea for you guys for beam if u take in ideas :) My idea is for the level system or points that u gain in time why not have it where u can ash in or used your levels or points to get notice more often in the ranks of beam ? say u used 300 points that 300 points be on recommended channels for like 3-5 hours when u are streaming so that people notice you and want u to watch more so the points…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. embed links

When the description of a stream is a bit longer, it shows the full description when the link is embed (test on Discord), which looks really really weird. Couldn't we decide or use something like the twitter:cards?

Because when i send my channel url to someone the description expands to the maximimum :/

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. URL Linking

Would like to see URL links in places like Twitter, Instagram, Discord, etc show the current Stream/Game Name, instead of basic profile information of the streamer.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Create an App for Android TV, especially the Nvidia Shield TV which is the best Android TV device currently

Please create a version of the App for android TV, and make sure it supports the Nvidia Shield TV. No idea if side loading the mobile app works since I haven't tried it yet but I believe the per-requisite for Android TV is that the app be able to be controlled with a controller fully.

Someone please add if there's anything else that has to be added before allowing Android TV users to download the app.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be good for both of us if you guys add an official beam donation button. I want to support beam as much as I can!

It would be good for both of us if you guys add an official beam donation button. I want to support beam as much as I can! I'm ready to donate $50 myself. :)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. BeamBot Appends Roles Properly On Discord

Beam bot should always append discord roles regardless of user state

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Do not refresh stream pages on maturity rating

I would like this to be tackled in another direction, such as covering the stream until such point where the user dismisses the notification to resume watching if the maturity rating is increased.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. New Topic under Report

Add in new topic under the report system.

• Breaking ToS / Breaking Terms of Service

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sparks/XP for VOD

it would be interesting and nice to have a, maybe reduced rate to gain XP and Sparks while watching a VOD.
    It rewards people for watching content that they may have missed and want to watch it at a later point in time

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I think that beam should build in more ways to earn xp verses just watching and also buying pro. Beam should give xp bonuses for hosting

I think that beam should build in more ways to earn xp verses just watching and also buying pro.

Beam should give xp bonuses for hosting and also communicating in chat.
    Beam should give everyone the ability to be partnered but in tier levels like hit level 20 in xp gain the ability to have people sub to you for .50 and level 60 up the price to 1.99 that sort of thing. i think if the masses heard that everyone has the opportunity to make money on beam it would blow up. Also other things could be earned in…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. roku application

Having a roku app for watching my streamers who have transitioned from twitch or youtube would be great! I have multiple roku devices (including roku stick), and being able to watch from any of them would be fantastic.

This is probably a fairly large and untapped audience for you guys, as I know a fair amount of people who currently watch twitch and youtube from their roku devices.

99 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Might be a bit of a stretch, but docker-ed instances of emulated mobile games? might be possible to do with android APKS

Might be a bit of a stretch,
    but docker-ed instances of emulated mobile games? might be possible to do with android APKs.
    Could be fun for interactive streams

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base