Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer bot broken

the bot just does not work in discord i have kicked it and brought back in, un linked it reconnected it. it just will not work, contacted tech support they could not figure it out. anyone else having the same issue

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Atualização para redes mais fracas

Bem. a mixer entrei gostei mas tem uma coisa que precisa muito melhorar é a questão que muitas pessoas tem redes fracas inclusive eu e ouvi e vi muitas pessoas falando que o vídeo ficava na tela preta não tinha como entra na Stream por isso falei isso agora pra vocês podem fazer pra esse caso. Obrigado pela Atenção

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. New Requirements for Mixer Points

The Mixer Points system needs a rework, because as of earlier this month, people have been abusing the system for views/follows.

There are 2 games that use this system, Smite and Paladins. How it works is that, if you view a stream playing that game for at least 12(?) minutes, you get one Mixer Point. They can be used to buy skins, sprays, and announcers in the in game shop.

The problem about this is the fact that, as of early this month, both categories have been filled with 24/7 Mixer Point farm streams. Considering you don't have to be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. NEET coaching in Vellore

“Learning Point”, the best NEET coaching in Vellore provides good methodical coaching with an excellent environment and infrastructure to the aspirants. We assist all our aspirants to perform well in the entrance examination that makes their future more successful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Auto Host and Xbox App Improvements

Auto Hosting : A feautre that you put a few people on a list when your offline it hosts the first person if they are offline move to the next person on the list (make add to auto host list button and HypeBot says it in chat) i would love that to be a thing - Xbox Improvements : there should be channel descriptions , moderating streams on xbox and being able to acsess all the sidebar like on pc as in manage account etc THEESE THINGS SHOULD BE ADDED

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Accounts Payable and Receivable

Accounts payable and receivable management ensures that the payment is collected on time from the customers and ensures the payment posted on the right account. This process needs more follow-ups and so for most of the companies are outsourcing this ARM process. For the best ARM system, log into Allsec Technologies.
    https://www.allsectech.com/accounts-payable-service/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Revenue Ideas

you should put links to GradHub and Doordash as well as tech you use or introduce to get credit. You can do a Panera night offer a exclusive discount via you. Eat, drink and be happy with you. You can do a Red Bull day with a store discount and/or Monster or any listed Energy Drink. Get your Coffee on game night!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Payroll Management Software

Payroll Management Software is an application which handles everything with the payment of employees. Which includes, keep tracking of working hours, deductions, calculating taxes and wages, etc. Allsec technologies providing payroll outsourcing services to many clients all over the world.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Best CBSE schools in Vellore

Sunbeam, the best CBSE schools in Vellore provide excellent infrastructure and atmosphere to the students. The well-trained teachers help the student to perform well in academics and also make them achieve in extracurricular.
    http://www.sunbeamcbse.org/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. appletv & chromecast apps

AppleTV & Chromecast App is must. 99% of my viewing of twitch and youtube is done with TV (chromecast or appletv).

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Best playschool in Vellore

Choosing the playschool is easy if you have a clear vision of what you want for your child. The kids need to be comfortable while their little brains are growing. “Sunbeam Kids Castle” the best playschool in Vellore, where the kids are completely impressed by our learning method.
    https://www.sunbeamkidscastle.org/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. technology

Get your HP Officejet Pro 6978 setup with the help of the guidelines available on our website. There is one of two ways in which you can setup your HP printer before enjoying the benefits of printing with your new device. You could connect your printer to a computer or laptop using either a wired connection or a wireless connection. For detailed info on the same, you can also give us a call at our toll-free number right away or visit https://www.b-123-hp.com/123-hp-com-setup-6978/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Easier way to retrieve/receive whispers

There needs to be an easier way to receive/retrieve whispers. I had received one in a very busy chat and it was gone before being able to get the code. There is no way to back track, even per the mixer employee, and see the whisper and no way to get this code. It is very frustrating and this needs to be made more efficient for users to avoid these problems. Maybe have a thing pop up on mixer stating you have received a whisper and you need to accept. Once accepted you open it and get your link or…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2x spark streams for mixer

so far i have seen on mixer.com/tipsandtricks, /levelupcast and couple other mixer owned channels where when we tune in we get 2X sparks while watching the podcasts etc. i think this is a genius idea for pulling in more viewers and rewarding people for hanging out. could we make this a more permanent idea? when i mentioned that some channels were doing this to partners, they immediately popped out with NDA and changed the topic. if mixer is publicly doing this promotion, why cant partners talk about it?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Apex Hypezone KILL COUNT AND CHAMPION STATUS

When becoming close to champion it should also consider how many kills one has showing off the best content for everyone not people who are just camping till last for the hypezone

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sparks: Buy, Earn, Redeem.

Although I enjoy earning sparks for watching my favorite streams and spending them to activate interactive effects with those channels, I feel like this is still a missed opportunity for both the platform and its creators.

I cant speak for everyone, but I can explain how I would personally like to see this feature evolve.

I'll cut straight to the point:

+ Purchase (x) sparks at various price points.
    - Bonus sparks for larger amounts purchased.
    + Earn Bonus Sparks
    - (x) per Ad watched, (x) per Partner Subscribed, (x) per merch purchased.

+ Redeem Sparks!
    - for Interactive
    -…

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. mixer stickers

ok so like many other gamers I use a variety of equipment like a turtle beach headset, elgato HD60S and finally mixer as my streaming platform. Now for my headset and elgato I have two small stickers that I have put on my gaming chair to advertise the items I use and I would like to get a mixer logo sticker to be made available so I could put that with the others. I also currently have a t-shirt and hoodie on the way with the mixer print on the front and my gaming name and channel on the reverse…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Visibility to Channel Progression Rank Levels

It would be really nice if there was some Mixer transparency regarding the progression rank levels. Super cool idea to have this feature but it's a bit of a black box and I don't understand why. There is an article that says there are 99 levels, but there is no description of each level and how many hearts each level takes to advance and in addition, there is no color/badge description for each level which would be nice to know as well. Is there a reason this is not public and kept a mystery when you hit each level?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ozyute

Hi all and thankyou your website has truly changed my life it is awsome concept, i live remote Australia, and your site has aloud me to not olny mix wth the World but also have common interest and catch up with my gaming mad grandkids who introdsud me to internet via hand me down Xbox, Thankyou with pleasure i will contiue to surport. I have been surporting streamers and luv the idea of being a part of the comunity atmosphere, iv been sup for Effectz mixer, great stream, also watch zCritic who teams with Effectz, zCritic is a truley awsome…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base