Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More HypeZone Channels with users load balancing.

I get a lot of follows from Hypezone viewers. It is a great way to discover new streamers. I feel that there should be 3 HypeZone channels and when users click to view they should be load balanced to the 3 different Hypezones.

This would bring more viewers to smaller streamers. Right now playing all day and still get maybe 1 Hypezone turn if I am lucky.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. (NEW) Lightstream Free

this would be very good for the platform, as 70% of users streaming to the mixer use xbox and many viewers entering the platform end up leaving it because many streams are amateurish and lightstream would help make the mixer and streams more professionals

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Background Verification Companies In Mumbai

Verifitech is a leading Background Verification Companies In Mumbai that offers cost-effective background screening for prospective and current employees.
    https://www.verifitech.com/background-verification-companies-mumbai/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Clips para todos los usuarios

Me gustaría como streamer que, los usuarios que no tienen partner, pudieran hacer clips libremente con un limite de tiempo, es decir, clips de 30 segundos o similar. Ya que hay muchos usuarios que hacer recopilados de sus mejores momentos en stream y deben descargar todo el stream que se hace muy pesado para solamente sacar, por ejemplo, un clip. Gracias!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Most **** app/site I have ever had to deal with. Would pay to see what **** work any of you do for this it’s honestly embarrassing

Most **** app/site I have ever had to deal with. Would pay to see what **** work any of you do for this it’s honestly embarrassing Make it better or just save everyone the little time we have and ******* dispose of it. Pls and ty

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Most **** app/site I have ever had to deal with. Would pay to see what **** work any of you do for this it’s honestly embarrassing

Most **** app/site I have ever had to deal with. Would pay to see what **** work any of you do for this it’s honestly embarrassing Make it better or just save everyone the little time we have and ******* dispose of it. Pls and ty

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Choosing the best internet in your area

It is usual to be brooding over choosing the best internet in your area. However, the following instructions should help you overcome the dilemma and help you in choosing the best internet in your area
    Ascertain your requirement
    The first thing you have to ascertain is why you need the internet. There are different kinds of plans offered by service providers. If you want the internet for entertainment purposes you can choose a different plan. If you require internet to enhance your profession, you can choose a plan accordingly. Else, if you want to develop your business, there are special…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Stereo Mix - Where is it?

Stereo Mix - where is it.
    C'mon Windows 10 bring back Stereo Mix

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mixer should open the doors and opened other countries and more to listening

Hello,

I would like to contact you because I would like to come to you to share with you the feelings of the French-speaking and French broadcasters.

We are many to appreciate the platform for its quality and it is service. We love the platform. The fact of being able to broadcast with low latency, The Co-Stream, MixPlay, The HypeZone, The interface.

Except that many French-speaking broadcasters feel rejected by the Platform at several points.

1- The French-speaking community feels forgotten and not listening on a mixer.
    2- Communication with Mixer in the other countries is very weak and Some…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sparks

Faz uns minutos q nao ganho sparks nem xp assistindo nenhuma live, uso pelo navegador, em todos nao foi e em nenhuma live.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. CBSE schools in Vellore

Are you looking for the best CBSE Schools near to you? Many people have different ideas about the CBSE curriculum and what it entails but just to be clear that everything depends upon the school that is implementing the curriculum. Sunbeam Senior Secondary School has named as the best CBSE schools in Vellore which implement the CBSE curriculum as by the CBSE rules and regulations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Three ideas for streamers and customers

First idea: Allow the purchase of "booster" which will have the effect of boosting the progress points and / or sparks (blue currency only).

Second idea: Open an online store on the site to buy "products" only cosmetic, for example emoticons, effects, text colors, stickers, potions to highlight his nickname, jokes when written by example for halloween our text puts pumpkins automatically when we write, for the 1st of April he writes a fun text for us, etc.

Third idea: Allow pro streamers to open their category in the store to allow the sale of derivative products such as t-shirts…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Beach ball Incentive

Ive noticed that not a lot of people drop the beach ball anymore or when they do no one plays with it. Maybe if we had a spark incentive like a small spark multiplier per hit youd receive x5 x10 etc bonus sparks or a way to receive embers, maybe more people would play the beach ball.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. solidworks course in chennai

Are you looking for best solidworks Course in chennai? Xplorengg cadd is one of the leading solidworks course in chennai. Xplorengg cadd centre providing various courses to the students according to their specific requirements.

https://www.xplorengg.com/solidworks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Wkindstream Internet

Windstream Internet service is predominantly focused on residential and business customers of 18 states throughout America. Windstream Internet is intended to offer local connectivity and entertainment. Windstream categorizes the services like high-speed Internet, TV, Home Phone and home security products under the branding name of “Kinetic”. Windstream Kinetic business offers networking and technological support for their Internet, security services and business TV services to SMBs.

Order Windstream service via Online and get exclusive offers and round the clock support. Windstream internet service setup could either be a professional installation or self-installation. Windstream self-installation is absolutely of no-charge and includes Modem…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Outsource Customer Service

Customer services outsourcing can prove highly beneficial as it allows your key resources to focus on your core business activities. The outsourcing partner also helps in complying with state and federal employment laws and requirements by providing necessary information about the same. To know more information about outsourcing customer service contact Allsec Technologies.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mobile Phone Number

Are you looking to promote your business through mobile marketing techniques? You can expand your business in the USA through business Database Marketing US. They maintain the Mobile Phone Number Directory that helps you to flourish your business. https://emaildatabaseusa.com/us-mobile-phone-cell-number-database-directory/.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Top Coaching Centers in Vellore

While choosing the right coaching center for IIT and NEET, the results and the feedback based on consistent achievements, success trail and testimonial should be taken into consideration. When you check out these factors, Learning Point comes at the top in Vellore location. We are running the top IIT and NEET coaching centers in Vellore and for more details

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Re-arranging Followers

Hello my name is Steven. I have found myself here because of a slight issue with people that I follow on mixer- on the xbox.
    On my pc I follow numerous streams but when I go to xbox it only shows a small portion of them. Unless the channel comes live I have no way of bringing up the channel to watch repeats even if I write in the search.
    I reckon a good idea would be to have the ability to re-arrange followed tiles to suit our needs and to show all followed channels.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Payroll Management Software

Allsec’s payroll management system offers security and peace of mind to the small business owners. Once the payroll is in the hand of our professionals, the business owners can focus his attention on growing the business and seeking new opportunities. More information about our payroll management software, log into the website.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base