Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. mixer pro tiers

Hi again, I was talking to a fellow partner on mixer and he had a good talk about some things we would like to see on mixer in the future. Such as tiers for mixer pro that cost more but give better perks, for example tier 1 would be the regular pro that we have now at $6.00 a month with a purple name an double xp also two times sparks, an maybe tier 2 could be $10.00 a month with perhaps a grey name an 3 times xp an 2.5 times sparks and the final tier as tier 3…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. hosts

Host's should show up on following page

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. TTRPGs On Mixer (Confusing Categories)

This might seem silly but as one of the streamers whos streams Dungeons & Dragons and other TTRPGs on Mixer there is a LOT of confusion.

You have like 6 different versions for the same thing under Game I'm Streaming.

Not to compare anything to Twitch but they have ONE category. Dungeons & Dragons, after that they have Tabletop RPGs.

You have Dungeons and Dragons, Dungeons & Dragons.... Dungeons & Dragons 5e and Dungeons and Dragons 5E... for people who want to watch D&D they would have to be creepy specific about what they want to see.

Take out all…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. seperate role for bots

I think it would be nice for us as streamers (and viewers) to have a channels bot(s) as a different color. So be able to give it a bot title like we are able to give a mod title to a user. It would make it easier for streamers to quickly identify their mods from the bot as well as easier for viewers to tell mods apart from the bot. i know this idea was brought up back in 2016 where you were apparently "in the process" of making this happen so can we please make it a reality

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Il mio giudizio è negatovo

Vi consiglio di pubblicizzare il Vostro sito senza essere invasivi e costringere gli utenti a modifiche.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. CrunchyRoll

I stream 8-12 hours a day and some of the people that in my community chat a lot about anime. Which got me to consider that mixer should partner with crunchyroll/ funimation or any anime legit streaming service. Why? Well it would make mixer unique to other streaming services and expand on what content people can make. I've wanted to stream anime content for so long and be able to engage chat while watching episodes with the community but with copyright in place this makes it really hard. Crunchyroll is already an XBOX app as well amongst other anime sites.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Top CBSE schools in Vellore

Before choosing the best CBSE Schools for your kid, the first thing what works best for your kid? What kind of environment does she/he like? Does she/he need extra attention? Analyze these factors and finalize the school. The best schools only give all the needs of your kids. “Sunbeam CBSE Schools” the top CBSE schools in Vellore which was established with better infrastructure and environment provide more attention to your kids.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hypezone For Sea Of Thieves Arena

With the launch of Sea of Thieves Arena mode it would be nice for people to check out the action

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mixer Pro Emotes/Skills

Mixer Pro, IMO, doesn't offer a lot of value for the price. I think one area people might further consider the expense is if Pro offered exclusive emotes and skills.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. IIT coaching in Vellore

Are you an IIT or NEET aspirants? Do you look for the best IIT and NEET coaching centers in Vellore? Just contact “Learning Point” The faculty members “Learning Point” delivers valuable and quality education to all candidates. We motivate the aspirants to determine their own skills and show them the right path to achieve their goal.
    http://www.thelearningpoint.org/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Thoughts on how to better improve the Platform

It warms my heart to see Mixer bring brand new faces to the Platform with a huge presence in other Streaming Platforms such as the latest one announced being Renee, from Twitch, and MixerBr, from Youtube however, there's things that need to be changed in order to improve the Platform as a whole.

While I watched Renee's announcement about her move to Mixer, a lot of what I read confirmed many Mixer Users and Partners's concerns. People outside of Mixer see the Platform as a Console only Platform flooded with kids.

It’s constantly advertised in the Mixer Level Up Cast…

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Schools in Vellore

Before thinking about the features of any school, first look at your child’s needs, strengths and overall personality. Based on that select the right school for his/her future. Sunbeam, the best schools in Vellore conducts various workshop programs which boost the soft and hard skills of the students.
    http://www.sunbeamschool.org/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. VIDEO DROP FRAMES EVERYTIME

I found that i'm not the only user having issues when watching mixer streamming. I can't see a video without buffering, although i have a steady internet connection. This problem never occured with twitch. Please fix it, because it's a significant problem

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Gifting subs/amazon prime subbing like twitch.tv

You know how twitch has gifting subs or using your amazon prime to sub to a streamer on twitch? why not do that on mixer cuz im sure a lot of ppl would use their prime or someone in a streamer's community gifts a sub or 5 gifts or 20 or 50 or even 100 gifted subs to a streamer. Just a thought and like clicking on a name in chat to gift a sub to them.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Payroll Outsourcing Services

Payroll Management System is an essential part of any organization and which will be designed as per the need and necessity of the organization. The organization needs effective payroll software to generate pay slips and also to track the recording history. Allsec Technologies is a leading corporate payroll outsourcing services company in the industry of global outsourcing and for more details visit the website.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Best CBSE Schools in Vellore

Education comes as a series of learning activities. Every time your child tries to learn new and different things. So make the right decision while selecting the school. Sunbeam Senior Secondary School, the best CBSE Schools in Vellore, they provide a better environment that fosters and promote excellence.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Suggestions for the LevelUpCast

I watch LevelUpCast each week, and I'd love to see the following improvements:

1. The segment where Andy and Stein keep trying to come up with puns on new partners names usually makes me switch off or go to the bathroom. Perhaps, instead of puns, you could highlight something about each newly partnered streamer to encourage people to follow them?

2. A segment where each presenter picks one streamer from Mixer they've seen each week to shout-out and highlight. They might be partnered, they might be newcomers, they might be accompanied by a clip, they might be accompanied by a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Schools in ECR

Are you still looking for the best schools in ECR, Chennai? Contact Sunbeam Schools. The vision of the Sunbeam School is to educate the students and transform them to meet the need of society. Our admission process is already started and the admission policy of our school will adhere to the government policy.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Master JEE coaching center Vellore

Learning Point helping many aspirants to perform well in the entrance exams like NEET and IIT JEE with confidence and self-belief. Our faculty provides personal guidance equally to all aspirants to meet their goal. So for that, we are the best NEET and Master JEE coaching centers in Vellore.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Human Resource Management System

A human resource management system is designed to manage the company’s computerized and automated human resource processes. It depends on HR management software, which has the ability to perform payroll, attendance management, record management, and performance evaluations. If any looking for HR outsourcing services company contact Allsec technologies. We provide the best services and fulfill your expectations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base