Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sub and Pro Gifts

I think it would be Nice if in Chat when you select a users name and see the options-Follow, Whisper, etc, if we could also use that drop down for Gift a Sub and Gift Pro.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. following list

Please make the following list go in alphabetical order. I follow a lot of accounts that have high views, but I don't hang out in the streams long enough to know those channels. Having it in alphabetical order would make it so much easier to find people I want to host after I'm finished with my stream.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fortnite Mixer Loot

Mixer should add Mixer Loot to Fortnite, I recently got 1000 apex coins but I dont even play Apex Legends, I personally watch Fortnite a lot, if we could get v bucks for watching Fortnite that would be awesome!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Banned

I would like to be unbanned please

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Send Ninja back to Twitch

so if you haven't already seen on Mixers' twitter they are bringing Ninja of all people over to the platform. As some of mixers' community we don't want that fool on mixer he belongs on twitch plus he can't stream over on mixer due to Twitch ToS.

lets get rid of Ninja

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Promotion of Mixer in the CIS zone

Hey
    Please pay attention to the CIS community. Now is the best time to make Mixer a direct competitor to Twitch in our region.
    Twitch doesn't understand our cultural and subcultural peculiarities, and Russian-speaking moderators, in particular the most famous of them White-Ra, can't convince the head office. Because of what for the last 3 months almost all top(and not only) Russian-speaking streamers was at least once banned. Many of them are willing to switch to alternative services, but not one area is not satisfied in technical terms(not the easy moderation of the chat, uncomfortable player). In Mixer these shortcomings…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. mixer academy

I think the mixer academy is an awesome idea, but when I went through it, i found a few issues from spelling mistakes to very unclear answers. I think that the resource links that are provided for each quiz section need to be updated to make some of the answers more clear. I also think that when we get an answer wrong the question should be marked so we know which area we need to go back review and say if we pass a quiz but still have a wrong answer, the proper answer should be placed below the question…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Block Channels

Would like the option to clean up my home page of all these useless channels like "Pikachu Dance Party". They just take up slots from people with actual content.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Best Internet Provider in my area

The Cornhusker state, being the 37th most connected state, that has 97% availability of speeds of 25 Mbps or above. Most importantly the average speeds of Nebraska state is 12 Mbps. We’ve compiled some of the best Internet providers in Nebraska, navigate to our web page to know those! Checkout my blog @ https://www.best-internet-provider.com/ne/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. turn down the sound on adds

Can we please have the ability to turn down the adds or at least have them deafened when they start? They are extremely loud for no reason.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. DSL internet providers

DSL abbreviates to Digital Subscriber Line connection which sends digital signals through already existing telephone lines. DSL service takes advantage of the much higher bandwidth from telephone lines to transmit data at a quicker pace. Asymmetric DSL (ADSL) one of the forms of DSL technology which offers higher download speeds than the upload speeds in DSL internet. With DSL, you can use the telephone and the Internet service at the same time, unlike dial-up, which blocks the whole line. DSL service has excellent availability because of the use of existing telephone lines. To know more details contact our customer care…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make stream titles, categories and channels searchble

After using Mixer for a good amount of time, I find it hard to find specific things I want to watch. Such as if I want to watch someone play custom games in Fortnite, there's not really a way that I can search for that on Mixer. The only option you have is to either look through every single stream after selecting the game because in the search feature they only allow you to search for Mixer channels and not for specific "stream titles" or "categories". I'd love if the Mixer staff could add the feature where you're able to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enforce no IRL Streams while driving

In light of current evens, I feel as a streaming service, Mixer should promote not live streaming while driving, This is dangerous not only for the streamer but Driver but other road users via taking the streamers attention away from the road to the chat.

With this, I understand there is 2 sides, some people might stream what they see, almost like a dash cam and not interact with chat at all, or stream in such a way they cant see the chat.

I just feel there should be something in ToS against this.

158 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Gamechat audio

If u could make it where we could just click to have gamechat on Xbox cuase I been trying to figure I out and it’s all methods that’s money all I’m asking is to make an option for gamechat cuase I wanna make videos including gamechat voice not just party chat

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Put Forza streamers back on the top streamers list

Forza streamers should be on the top streamers list. Why are they not. They stream as well as anyone else, they put in the time and money, just like everyone else. You are taking people that might be interested in watching mixer and turning them away from forza. Stream viewers on many streams have gone down because people are not clicking on the stream to watch. Some forza streamers but in a whole lot of money for there stream like buying a rig and wheel setup that an cost hundreds of dollars. The least you could do is put them…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Channelone Revive

A mixer poderia abrir a opção de dar host no channelone, deixariamos nossos viewers alimentando o channelone e conhecendo novas lives e isso diminuiria o host em canais de música.

Também poderiam usar estratégias de alimentar o channelone com canais ativos, dando aleatoriamente pequenas porções de embers assim como é feito em uma plataforma concorrente onde usuários ativos ganham estrelas de acordo com o quanto eles são ativos no chat. É importante que seja feito com usuários ativos para que coibir o uso de bots parados apenas farmando valores.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Star Wars: The Old Republic

if you search for a game and type SWTOR, it should give you results for Star Wars: The Old Republic. this also works for other plattforms

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mixer app for Roku

I used to watch streams on the Twitch app on Roku. I would love to be able to watch Mixer on my Roku. Not a big fan of watching videos on my phone. Would prefer to watch it on my big screen TV.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. pepsi sticker

Make a pepsi sticker or a fake pepsi sticker. Pls

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)