Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rules of user conduct

Rules of user conduct
    It is important to note that I do NOT disagree with the point of this rule, I disagree with it's terminology.
    "Calling a streamer a "cam-girl" - This is a sexist term and not welcome on Mixer."
    It is not a sexist term and I respectfully request that you do not treat it as such. It is derogatory and insulting, but it is not sexist. Treating an insult as sexist minimises real *** issues and muddies the waters of what discrimination based on *** is, and what isn't.

Just to reiterate. It is not the point…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The featured streams at the top of the home screen should have scroll buttons instead of having to click the next stream. I don't always wan

The featured streams at the top of the home screen should have scroll buttons instead of having to click the next stream. I don't always want to hear these streams, I just want to browse to see who's showcased.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Multi whispers.

Useful during co streams. When you add more than 1 username it will send that same whisper to all users in that whisper.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Found a strange unicode character in a game name

I have been using a Python script I've written for a while that goes through the list of everyone I follow and prints out who is currently live and what game they're playing.

Today I got an error from my script:

UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't encode character '\u2013' in position 52: character maps to <undefined>

It was triggered on the line that prints the streamer name and game:

print("{} - playing {}".format(name, game['name']))

This error shows up when I run my script through Windows Command Prompt (default for opening the script by double-clicking it). I opened and ran my script…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add the access to past videos for multi-stream

please add in the access to past videos in the multi-stream like you did with the "normal" streams

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Pole

I think it would be awesome to have a weekly pole for viewers to vote on games they would want to watch that week. Just reset every Tuesday on game release days. It could be a fun interactive for new viewers to come to mixer

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Android and xbox mixer app

Make it so u can customize your mixer profile on the app... if you can plz let me know how

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add an on-site ticket checking/reply system

My idea is that after you submit a ticket, you are redirected to a support page with your current open ticket, and previous tickets you've submitted. Once you select a ticket to view, you can check if staff has replied yet, and if they have, you can reply from that page with any more information. This would make checking for replies and replying to them much easier as well as logging previous tickets you've submitted for personal reasons.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. my thoughts

the X in the costreams i think are so you can kill 1 or more of the streams in a costream this does not seem to work, if this is not what this is for i should be as costream can make it a bit laggy.

if streamers are using something like discord chat i can under stand the echo issues with costream but would like a single sound channel with costream so we dont get echos of both streams

also i dont like the name but guess im p1ssing in the wind with this one as cant see you…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Host Announcements on Discord

A way to configure host alerts go to a separate channel. So for example I have a channel for my own stream announcements, and a separate channel for stream announcements, as well as a third separate channel for the stream chat.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mixer Capture Card

I had this idea in my dream last night. What if Mixer had its own Streaming Capture Card and Software? That way not only people on Xbox or other consoles can stream but so can people on PC's. It would be a great way for Mixer to expand and make some money as well. Who knows dreams can come true.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Japanese language issue in Microsoft edge and Google Chrome +2

Dear Beam Team.
    1. In the live chat, the operation will not be performed normally when entering the space key in full-width mode. Specifically, problems such as cursor key and backspace key becoming unresponsive will occur.

2. The login in feedbackback.beam.pro is not encrypted.

3. Sign in is necessary to log out, so it is troublesome to have to sign in twice for re-login.

Sorry for my bad English.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Chromebook WebRTC Support

When you go on to a Chromebook (not me a friend) It shows that my friend can not access Low latency I think and so does he. Think that the reason he can not access Low Latency mode is because of lack of support WebRTC has for chromebooks. If you have not used a chromebook before im going to tell you this now you can not access .exe,.zip,or .rar files

Maybe Adding a extension to the chrome and or making it so that it is a app on the chromebook.

Thank you for listening -KMSMEMES
    (This is from a Friends…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Giving users more ways of upload and live streaming would bring more users and thus more viewers and therefore more ads revenue for both the

Giving users more ways of upload and live streaming would bring more users and thus more viewers and therefore more ads revenue for both the website and the users.
    So I think the Beam developers shall consider bringing more ways for beam creators like the UPLOAD feature to let the creators make more content and bring more ideas to the Beam website.
    Please bring the upload feature to the site.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. mixer should add a multi-cast caster link on the front page so ppl can find them quicker

mixer should add a multi-cast caster link on the front page so ppl can find them quicker

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The UI could be simplified. Home should include your own channel or be renamed to All or something. Rising Stars could even be collapsed int

The UI could be simplified. Home should include your own channel or be renamed to All or something. Rising Stars could even be collapsed into that. Interactive? Not sure what that means.

Why can't I manage my VODs when I view my channel? I want to be able to delete videos from here without having to log in to the web. Furthermore that process seems buggy too. I selected files and deleted them and saved changed but they were never deleted.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a team channel to an HTML page.

Currently I have a twitch stream showing on my site and it goes live whenever someone in the host list start to play. I would like to replace this with Beam but it seems like that is not possible yet.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Would there ever be an option to donate sparks between users within the Beam community?

I think one suggestion would be an option to donate sparks with viewers, streamers, and friends to use on the soundboards and things like that

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Create guides and introductory videos in Spanish

Simplemente no tengo que dar explicacion mas aya de que no entiendo nada, me interesa la plataforma y hay mucha gente que habla español.

Están perdiendo una gran cantidad de gente, luego sera tarde y no podrán hacer que entre, creen guías y vídeos de introducción en español.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base