Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove AFK Forza Farming Streams / Suspend Accounts

Mixer needs to add something in their ToS to stop AFK Farming Streams (Forza AFK Farming Streams). The Forza AFK Farming Streams are not helping the Streamers who are actually streaming the game properly and not really helping the platform.

48 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Pur Forza streamers back on the top streamers list

Forza streamers should be on the top streamers list. Why are they not. They stream as well as anyone else, they put in the time and money, just like everyone else. You are taking people that might be interested in watching mixer and turning them away from forza. Stream viewers on many streams have gone down because people are not clicking on the stream to watch. Some forza streamers but in a whole lot of money for there stream like buying a rig and wheel setup that an cost hundreds of dollars. The least you could do is put them…

19 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Promotion of Mixer in the CIS zone

Hey
        Please pay attention to the CIS community. Now is the best time to make Mixer a direct competitor to Twitch in our region.
        Twitch doesn't understand our cultural and subcultural peculiarities, and Russian-speaking moderators, in particular the most famous of them White-Ra, can't convince the head office. Because of what for the last 3 months almost all top(and not only) Russian-speaking streamers was at least once banned. Many of them are willing to switch to alternative services, but not one area is not satisfied in technical terms(not the easy moderation of the chat, uncomfortable player). In Mixer these shortcomings…

16 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Put Forza streamers back on the top streamers list

Forza streamers should be on the top streamers list. Why are they not. They stream as well as anyone else, they put in the time and money, just like everyone else. You are taking people that might be interested in watching mixer and turning them away from forza. Stream viewers on many streams have gone down because people are not clicking on the stream to watch. Some forza streamers but in a whole lot of money for there stream like buying a rig and wheel setup that an cost hundreds of dollars. The least you could do is put them…

8 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Enforce no IRL Streams while driving

In light of current evens, I feel as a streaming service, Mixer should promote not live streaming while driving, This is dangerous not only for the streamer but Driver but other road users via taking the streamers attention away from the road to the chat.

With this, I understand there is 2 sides, some people might stream what they see, almost like a dash cam and not interact with chat at all, or stream in such a way they cant see the chat.

I just feel there should be something in ToS against this.

147 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Hypezone

Hypezone channels for fortnite, Pubg and rainbow 6 should have a follower count to be featured in the hypezone. A follower limit of 50 would get rid of the small streamers who don’t really deserve a hypezone in my opinion. Having a limit of 50 would give more streamers who put some effort into their stream to be feature more often. 50 doesn’t have to be the number of followers but it seemed like a good starting number for it.

32 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • New Idea under games add a movie

So under games I was thinking you should add a movie thing so we can watch a movie with the viewers. So we can talk about a funny part or something like that!

3 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • mixer pro tiers

Hi again, I was talking to a fellow partner on mixer and he had a good talk about some things we would like to see on mixer in the future. Such as tiers for mixer pro that cost more but give better perks, for example tier 1 would be the regular pro that we have now at $6.00 a month with a purple name an double xp also two times sparks, an maybe tier 2 could be $10.00 a month with perhaps a grey name an 3 times xp an 2.5 times sparks and the final tier as tier 3…

10 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Thoughts on how to better improve the Platform

It warms my heart to see Mixer bring brand new faces to the Platform with a huge presence in other Streaming Platforms such as the latest one announced being Renee, from Twitch, and MixerBr, from Youtube however, there's things that need to be changed in order to improve the Platform as a whole.

While I watched Renee's announcement about her move to Mixer, a lot of what I read confirmed many Mixer Users and Partners's concerns. People outside of Mixer see the Platform as a Console only Platform flooded with kids.

It’s constantly advertised in the Mixer Level Up Cast…

35 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • TTRPGs On Mixer (Confusing Categories)

This might seem silly but as one of the streamers whos streams Dungeons & Dragons and other TTRPGs on Mixer there is a LOT of confusion.

You have like 6 different versions for the same thing under Game I'm Streaming.

Not to compare anything to Twitch but they have ONE category. Dungeons & Dragons, after that they have Tabletop RPGs.

You have Dungeons and Dragons, Dungeons & Dragons.... Dungeons & Dragons 5e and Dungeons and Dragons 5E... for people who want to watch D&D they would have to be creepy specific about what they want to see.

Take out all…

5 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Promote Variety

We have a serious issue on Mixer at the moment, I love the platform, I really enjoy Moding for the streamers i mod for and making new friends HOWEVER Mixers seems to be becoming Fortnite Central. As a variety streamer myself and a Mod for many channels there is almost no promotion for Variery. Channel one is great for Partners but 99% of it is Fortnite and the same with the feature reel.

I think Mixer needs to work with Variety streamers both partnered and not to help bring variety to the platform before its fortnite 24/7. I want to…

2 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Sparks: Buy, Earn, Redeem.

Although I enjoy earning sparks for watching my favorite streams and spending them to activate interactive effects with those channels, I feel like this is still a missed opportunity for both the platform and its creators.

I cant speak for everyone, but I can explain how I would personally like to see this feature evolve.

I'll cut straight to the point:

+ Purchase (x) sparks at various price points.
                          - Bonus sparks for larger amounts purchased.
                          + Earn Bonus Sparks
                          - (x) per Ad watched, (x) per Partner Subscribed, (x) per merch purchased.

+ Redeem Sparks!
                          - for Interactive
                          -…

23 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • appletv & chromecast apps

AppleTV & Chromecast App is must. 99% of my viewing of twitch and youtube is done with TV (chromecast or appletv).

12 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• live viewer count to be visible as an option

For the streamer to see the live number of viewers on main page (Some streamers watch their own channel for a live review of the broadcast) as an option in each channels settings. I suggest this due to anxiety issues that I have seen across my streaming travels where small or even large streamers are physically effected when they see a number lower than they are used to seeing. Maybe this could be a general setting per user, or just per page. I have heard several stories of individuals ending streams early or stop streaming all together because of this…

4 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Toggle for non-live content

I'd like to see a toggle which would need to be set by the streamer when they're doing anything but live content. AFK streams, pre-recorded and/or looped content, etc. would need to have this toggle activated by the streamer (or by staff if they streamer fails to do so and a report is filed), which would remove the channel from the various 'Mixer hosts' (hype zone, channel one, etc.)

It seems to me that anything but live content is contrary to the purpose of those channels.

4 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• The Levelling feature thats in testing

The Levelling feature thats in testing on some channels is infuriating, you cant level in a stream unless you have no other tabs open, this is maddening as I frequently moderate multiple streams at a time, if we are going to be stuck with having yet another symbol next to peoples names at least let us earn levels as long as we count as active chatters rather than forcing us to close other streams, plenty of people are capable of multitasking streams

2 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Can we please have a way to set preferred default bitrates for the streams we are viewing?

I am frequently in a situation when I have less than ideal internet connections (be it when I'm mobile, at work, or using public wifi access) that necessitate viewing streams at lower bitrates. I would like to have the option to set my default preferred bitrate for viewing to conform to the internet speeds that I have available. It would also be nice to have the option to set the default preferences based on the method I'm using to view (i.e. one setting for mobile, another for PC, and a third for Xbox) as I know what my likely internet…

4 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Badge

I think it would be cool to have more badges. I have the only one right now (the beam badge) so it would be cool to see more

2 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Veteran discount

Veteran discount on mixer pro,merchandise, etc. I think it would be a good idea for us disabled Veterans that dont get paid enough for our disability thru the VA to barely survive on.Thank you.

2 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• pro use free sub

Mixer Pro Membership or Xbox Live Gold can sub 1 time to a streamer of their choice. Similar to twitch prime. Bring more incentives for the program while also supporting their platform and content creators.

223 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base