Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Promotion idea for loyal subscribers

Hello. I am Mithrantir and I am a subscriber for 34 months in a row. Today Clopoyaur showed as a new promotion by mixer for new subscribers. This is a good idea, however, as a subscriber in a channel for almost 3 years I would expect to see a promotion or a small gift for loyal subscribers of Mixer. Rewarding or giving incentives to loyal subscribers is as important as bringing new subscribers. It doesn't have to be anything big but is more of the recognition of the loyalty.

This is my suggestion.

Kind regards,
    Mithrantir

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 24/7 Content

Intentional 24/7 streams are appearing throughout directories (web show, IRL, other) In most cases no “streamer” is present. The streams are a .gif looping with sound. I recommend at a minimum making a new game category that is specifically labeled 24/7, to accommodate this content, or not placing these streams at the top of discovery.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove AFK Forza Farming Streams / Suspend Accounts

Mixer needs to add something in their ToS to stop AFK Farming Streams (Forza AFK Farming Streams). The Forza AFK Farming Streams are not helping the Streamers who are actually streaming the game properly and not really helping the platform.

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pur Forza streamers back on the top streamers list

Forza streamers should be on the top streamers list. Why are they not. They stream as well as anyone else, they put in the time and money, just like everyone else. You are taking people that might be interested in watching mixer and turning them away from forza. Stream viewers on many streams have gone down because people are not clicking on the stream to watch. Some forza streamers but in a whole lot of money for there stream like buying a rig and wheel setup that an cost hundreds of dollars. The least you could do is put them…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Promotion of Mixer in the CIS zone

Hey
    Please pay attention to the CIS community. Now is the best time to make Mixer a direct competitor to Twitch in our region.
    Twitch doesn't understand our cultural and subcultural peculiarities, and Russian-speaking moderators, in particular the most famous of them White-Ra, can't convince the head office. Because of what for the last 3 months almost all top(and not only) Russian-speaking streamers was at least once banned. Many of them are willing to switch to alternative services, but not one area is not satisfied in technical terms(not the easy moderation of the chat, uncomfortable player). In Mixer these shortcomings…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Put Forza streamers back on the top streamers list

Forza streamers should be on the top streamers list. Why are they not. They stream as well as anyone else, they put in the time and money, just like everyone else. You are taking people that might be interested in watching mixer and turning them away from forza. Stream viewers on many streams have gone down because people are not clicking on the stream to watch. Some forza streamers but in a whole lot of money for there stream like buying a rig and wheel setup that an cost hundreds of dollars. The least you could do is put them…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enforce no IRL Streams while driving

In light of current evens, I feel as a streaming service, Mixer should promote not live streaming while driving, This is dangerous not only for the streamer but Driver but other road users via taking the streamers attention away from the road to the chat.

With this, I understand there is 2 sides, some people might stream what they see, almost like a dash cam and not interact with chat at all, or stream in such a way they cant see the chat.

I just feel there should be something in ToS against this.

152 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Clips para todos los usuarios

Me gustaría como streamer que, los usuarios que no tienen partner, pudieran hacer clips libremente con un limite de tiempo, es decir, clips de 30 segundos o similar. Ya que hay muchos usuarios que hacer recopilados de sus mejores momentos en stream y deben descargar todo el stream que se hace muy pesado para solamente sacar, por ejemplo, un clip. Gracias!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fan Progression Records

I think since people have different levels for Fan Progression for each Partner who has it, I think Each viewer should have a LIST of every Partner who they leveled up in, like For example mine would be GoldilocksAndTheBear, MaraLetsPlay, GhostFromTexas and so on. It would also be in the order of either top level or alphabetical order.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New Idea under games add a movie

So under games I was thinking you should add a movie thing so we can watch a movie with the viewers. So we can talk about a funny part or something like that!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Top 10 schools in Chennai

When selecting the school for the children, parents should ensure that the school is not just bond to the academics but also lays important to the extracurricular wing. Sunbeam Matric. Hr. Sec. School follows the same thing to improve the confidence and overall personality to the student. For this reason, we are in the top 10 schools in Chennai.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hypezone

Hypezone channels for fortnite, Pubg and rainbow 6 should have a follower count to be featured in the hypezone. A follower limit of 50 would get rid of the small streamers who don’t really deserve a hypezone in my opinion. Having a limit of 50 would give more streamers who put some effort into their stream to be feature more often. 50 doesn’t have to be the number of followers but it seemed like a good starting number for it.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. mixer pro tiers

Hi again, I was talking to a fellow partner on mixer and he had a good talk about some things we would like to see on mixer in the future. Such as tiers for mixer pro that cost more but give better perks, for example tier 1 would be the regular pro that we have now at $6.00 a month with a purple name an double xp also two times sparks, an maybe tier 2 could be $10.00 a month with perhaps a grey name an 3 times xp an 2.5 times sparks and the final tier as tier 3…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. hosts

Host's should show up on following page

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. TTRPGs On Mixer (Confusing Categories)

This might seem silly but as one of the streamers whos streams Dungeons & Dragons and other TTRPGs on Mixer there is a LOT of confusion.

You have like 6 different versions for the same thing under Game I'm Streaming.

Not to compare anything to Twitch but they have ONE category. Dungeons & Dragons, after that they have Tabletop RPGs.

You have Dungeons and Dragons, Dungeons & Dragons.... Dungeons & Dragons 5e and Dungeons and Dragons 5E... for people who want to watch D&D they would have to be creepy specific about what they want to see.

Take out all…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. seperate role for bots

I think it would be nice for us as streamers (and viewers) to have a channels bot(s) as a different color. So be able to give it a bot title like we are able to give a mod title to a user. It would make it easier for streamers to quickly identify their mods from the bot as well as easier for viewers to tell mods apart from the bot. i know this idea was brought up back in 2016 where you were apparently "in the process" of making this happen so can we please make it a reality

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Il mio giudizio è negatovo

Vi consiglio di pubblicizzare il Vostro sito senza essere invasivi e costringere gli utenti a modifiche.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. CrunchyRoll

I stream 8-12 hours a day and some of the people that in my community chat a lot about anime. Which got me to consider that mixer should partner with crunchyroll/ funimation or any anime legit streaming service. Why? Well it would make mixer unique to other streaming services and expand on what content people can make. I've wanted to stream anime content for so long and be able to engage chat while watching episodes with the community but with copyright in place this makes it really hard. Crunchyroll is already an XBOX app as well amongst other anime sites.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Top CBSE schools in Vellore

Before choosing the best CBSE Schools for your kid, the first thing what works best for your kid? What kind of environment does she/he like? Does she/he need extra attention? Analyze these factors and finalize the school. The best schools only give all the needs of your kids. “Sunbeam CBSE Schools” the top CBSE schools in Vellore which was established with better infrastructure and environment provide more attention to your kids.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base