Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get Mixer Back on Track

Hello!
    I'm Jinkirin and I've been on Mixer for over 2 years now. I love the platform, but I also recognize there's a lot it needs to improve upon. I'm always told "use the feedback site", so here we go.

-Mobile App: Still very unreliable. My suggestion would be to nuke the app and start over. Get rid of all the bells and whistles and make it into an app that's great for viewing while encouraging the interactive side on more traditional viewing platforms (at least until the app is to a point features can be re-introduced without detriment to…

70 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MixPot modification to give visibility to the REALS streamers.

FR: Bonjour! Je suis -Kyutie-, je vous suggérerais une modification de MixPot. Beaucoup de streams "FARM H24/7" font leur apparition sur Mixer, que ce soit pour Paladins, SMITE ou Forza Horizon 4. Ces flux AFK sont en boucle, avec juste une photo du jeu, et même parfois sans surveillance.
    C'était un bon moyen d'obtenir du contenu pour une communauté, mais il a poussé les gens à abuser du système et à créer un stream de ce genre complètement décourageant et déloyal envers les streamers qui ont planifié et présenté un contenu réel.
    Je pense qu'il serait bien d'activer le MixPot…

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Not much, I can write more, but you won’t do it either.

Add a full Russian language(and other)
    Make a normal design(it's simple, return it as it was)
    Return hype zones so that they can be seen
    Bring back interesting games with remote control(So that they are easy to find in a separate section)
    Return the loot
    Make the teams visible (on the home page)
    Add feedback on how tech support works
    Display followers like on Twitter
    don't be like a twitch
    Make two-factor authentication via mail and SMS

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Clean Up the Mixer Feedback Portal's Backlog

I've been looking around the Mixer Feedback Portal and it seems like there has been some features requested over the years here in the Portal which have since been released in production. It might be a good idea to comb through the Feedback Portal's backlog and remove submissions which have been addressed already, with the goal of reducing the overall noise happening within the portal.

Theres a large amount of feedback across many various topics, and I don't want to go through all of them, but generally speaking the Feedback portal has a feeling of "needing to be decluttered" that…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are working on cleaning this up. It just takes time! Especially since people frequently create new threads instead of upvoting others! I spend more time merging threads than I do resolving them for just this reason.

-Tara

5. Cod warzone hype zone

Can you add a hype zone for call of duty war zone battle royale? I think a lot of people are waiting on this.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. gifted subs

Mixer should bring the option Twitch has for gifted subs where there's an offer to gift multiple subs. a scenario - i want to gift 20 subs, so it gifts 20 people subs with a higher level of 30 then if there's no one above the level of 30 then it drops down to level 20. I gift a lot of subs and I have to do them one by one and its a long process.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add mixer rewards directly on Mixer site

Add a "redeem with MS reward points" directly on the mixer site so people don't have to switch sites to do it. Every option should be a simple as possible to do and one way to make it simple is too have the redeem option directly into the subscribe button of the mixer site.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. add Warface: BreakPoint

Add "Warface: Breakpoint" to the Category list!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Valorant

HypeZone
    A game that should be added is Valorant. Its intense, extreme pressure, and would be a GREAT addition to the HypeZone playlist

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Complaint about the clothing requirements/rules

I was reading the clothing requirements and I've come across a few rules that I would like to question. Please bare in mind that all of these claims are my own interpretations of the rules and are based on 5+ years of user experience on Mixer.

"As always with our rules, they apply to everyone equally, regards of gender identity or body type."
    I'd like to call out the "apply to everyone equally" part on this sentence. I've discussed with staff/guardians/streamers that partners and normal users aren't treated equally. Where normal users are suspended/banned in a second, partners have a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I Believe you can promote Events that allow you to focus on building stronger devoplment of community. Possibly Getting Mixer spotlight app

Tv's with mixer channels of gameing platform tournaments where live people dont know what thier monthly or seasonal schedule against other streamers will show the focus and determination that Mixer provides with simple time slots. Possibilities from the 4 year old button masher, up to the retired gamer can perform and be captured. This will alllow ever option that has been previously stated and acceped to be valued and cherished with Mixer at it core. , hosts who can spotlight individual's. Being the best means you have to shake the hands of every challenger. That being in life, what you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Thank you

Just wanted to thank all the folks that made Mixer work. It was great to be apart of the communities here. I wish you all the best of luck in the future.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. im gonna take mixer to court because they charged my card 21 times when it said they would only do it once

i want to know why my card has been charged 21 times for something that says it wouldnt renew. ive sent messages to support ive added comments to others questioning why you cant unsubscribe and now im making this post. its ridiculous that no one is on this problem and im sure i can find a lawyer that will take my case

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a free subcription to every month to every gamepads subscriber

Do like twitch does with amazon prime, and give one free subscription a month with every gamepass subcription. This will entice people to get gamepass if better rewards are available. And it will make people use mixer more if they automatically get a free sub every month.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sponcorship/Rule change

Hello team,

This is me forwarding an email to you that I sent to Mixer's Contact Page. I have forwarded this email to multipul emails that Mixer have told me to contact for a responce.

I have had a responce that explained why I was told "no" to the Sponcorship I wanted to apply for & get. I'm copying the email to you to push for change in your Rules/Terms & Conditions. I would appreciate this subject to be looked at carefully...

I previously asked your views on me being sponcored by a ******* company on Mixer & was refused.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mixer Pro Microsoft Reward

It was recently added where you can sub to channels through Microsoft rewards now it should be added where you can redeem mixer pro through Microsoft rewards

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Twitter verified accounts to correct User name not an option anymore

You need to review your policies and consider the difficulty of small streamers in this difficult age. Twitter has not been verifying accounts since 2017. It is impossible to achieve this request and you are being insensitive to the community you are trying to encourage by being unwilling to reconsider your policies when options become unavailable. My twitter account has posts prior to this Mixer account showing I was live on twitch under my requested Username and since Twitter has removed the verification application prior to me joining you suddenly only care as long as I can bring 10k viewers…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ad Volume to match stream volume.

When loading into a stream, the Ad plays at full volume. This is a massive issue for users like myself that keep stream volumes at 15-20% for comfort. Getting my ears blown out by a full volume Ad is more likely to just have me close the site and go watch elsewhere, than to pay for anything.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. New idea to add for linked in

I have a new idea for linked in website .
    The new idea is about recruitment concept .
    Iam contacting you because what iam aware of that microsoft own linked in and iam trying to contact linked in directly from united arab emirates but no respond .

Please i need any email address for linked in to discuss my new recruitment concept .i need a call or meeting with linked in for disscussion .

I need to know whats the steps required from my side to be able to sell my idea .

The idea will be about a new…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hypezone

It be cool if call of duty modern warfare have a hype zone

3 votes
    Sign in