Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 24/7 Content

Intentional 24/7 streams are appearing throughout directories (web show, IRL, other) In most cases no “streamer” is present. The streams are a .gif looping with sound. I recommend at a minimum making a new game category that is specifically labeled 24/7, to accommodate this content, or not placing these streams at the top of discovery.

226 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MixPot modification to give visibility to the REALS streamers.

FR: Bonjour! Je suis -Kyutie-, je vous suggérerais une modification de MixPot. Beaucoup de streams "FARM H24/7" font leur apparition sur Mixer, que ce soit pour Paladins, SMITE ou Forza Horizon 4. Ces flux AFK sont en boucle, avec juste une photo du jeu, et même parfois sans surveillance.
    C'était un bon moyen d'obtenir du contenu pour une communauté, mais il a poussé les gens à abuser du système et à créer un stream de ce genre complètement décourageant et déloyal envers les streamers qui ont planifié et présenté un contenu réel.
    Je pense qu'il serait bien d'activer le MixPot…

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ad Volume to match stream volume.

When loading into a stream, the Ad plays at full volume. This is a massive issue for users like myself that keep stream volumes at 15-20% for comfort. Getting my ears blown out by a full volume Ad is more likely to just have me close the site and go watch elsewhere, than to pay for anything.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Promotion idea for loyal subscribers

Hello. I am Mithrantir and I am a subscriber for 34 months in a row. Today Clopoyaur showed as a new promotion by mixer for new subscribers. This is a good idea, however, as a subscriber in a channel for almost 3 years I would expect to see a promotion or a small gift for loyal subscribers of Mixer. Rewarding or giving incentives to loyal subscribers is as important as bringing new subscribers. It doesn't have to be anything big but is more of the recognition of the loyalty.

This is my suggestion.

Kind regards,
    Mithrantir

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Türk yayıncılar için iletişim için Türk destek elemanı istiyoruz.

Türk yayıncılar son zamanlarda artmaya başladı, oluşan problemler için direk bizimle iletişim halinde olabilecek Türk destek elemanı istiyoruz.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Educational / Computer Science / Programming / Coding / Game Dev / Etc. Category (That people can also find.)

I'm a Computer Science professor and I teach online courses. I've been thinking of streaming. I would do free lessons in lots of different computer languages and topics and being able to answer questions live would be really great.

I've found Twitch and Mixer have their educational stuff really buried (or more than an afterthought).

It would be great if Educational (all topics) or something Computer Science related could have its own category that was also discoverable.

I know there is a "Development" (terrible name) category, however searching for Coding, Programming, GameDev etc. does not bring it up.

Another option…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please allow those of us that gift subs to see a list of people we have gifted subs for, or at least how many people we have gifted subs for

It would be great to look through my account to see how many subs I have gifted and a list of names to who I have gifted subs for. I never really keep count.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Streaming on ps4

Being able to stream on PS4 without an elegato video card and/or a PC

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mixer Creator Awards

For certain milestones that channels pass Mixer sends out a plaque
    personalised with the users name and a cool custom Mixer logo like the YouTube Creator Award Playbuttons. some award ideas are listed below:

100K Followers
    500K Followers
    1M Followers
    Partnership Award

I would love to see and hear your feedback on this and maybe other suggestions for awards! Thank you for reading and taking this into consideration - Luke [HorridSalmon] Eaton.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bans

When someone is banned, please make it to where they can't see the stream anymore. What's the point of the ban? Especially if someone is stream sniping. Please address this. Something needs to be done.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We need an app for the tv

You took ninja and shroud and we need more ways to access them on mixer not just on the phone or xbox we need apps for the tv or firestick!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Adds on Mixer are aweful.....need to go

I'm really very displeased with the add that are on peoples streams. I think its down right wrong for there to be add on someones stream. yes its good for the strramer but for people that dont want to spend the money. cant just watch their favoritestreamers. cuase you a holes had to add advertisements. its bs all i want to do is watch streamers with out add......why do i have to pay for them?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mixer sings

Hi! I am a twitch streamer and I generally stream twitch sings This karaoke app became a big thing when it first launched. I've recently started doing some singing on mixer and I think it might be a good idea to consider a mixer licensed karaoke app as well. Mixer would probably see an influx of amazing singers with some great content.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Remove AFK Forza Farming Streams / Suspend Accounts

Mixer needs to add something in their ToS to stop AFK Farming Streams (Forza AFK Farming Streams). The Forza AFK Farming Streams are not helping the Streamers who are actually streaming the game properly and not really helping the platform.

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. An Official Mixer App for Windows 10

Please port the Mixer for Xbox app to Windows 10 with all optimizations that comes with it. I know PC users are expected to just go to Mixer using a browser but by going this route, Mixer is not only punishing those with not so powerful PCs that struggles to have a decent experience there, but also all others like me, who uses HTPCs, Compute Sticks and other low-power Windows PCs connected to TVs as media players and streaming devices. All of us could use the extra performance an official and native app provides for these kinds of services. As…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. call of duty modern warfare: add to hype zone

Call of duty modern warfare has a 2 versus 2 game mode called gunfight that should have a hype zone channel, it's very exciting to watch.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Marbles on Stream

Hello all. I have streamed Marbles on Stream while on Twitch and it is a fantastic game to host like Jackbox. A game where your viewers can type a command in chat to enter a game of chance and it collects a viewers stats to carry to other channels. However, this game is not integrated to work properly while on Mixer. I would have to simulate a race and manually type in all the names of the racers to broadcast it rather than putting the power in the hands of the viewers. I'm thinking this would be a fantastic addition…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Desktop Mixer

Hello good afternoon. This Mixer is very good for recording in games, but this official site of his should put the Desktop on the official site ... because without it we can not edit our full profile (lives over 18 years, family and etc.). For those who do not use computer can not change this option.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bring back gift subs for xbox one platform as soon as possible please.

Bring back gift subs to xbox one as soon as possible

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. language selection button removes top menu instead

So the glob icon that I assumed is language select and then confirmed that to myself after inspecting the element removes the top menu instead. Pretty sure that is a bug, but didn't see any option to report one so I'm making it a "feedback" instead. Fix it? :)

enclosing two images before and after the icon click.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base