Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Looking

I'd like to see the inclusion of a built in notification style system for youtube or other video player websites. Much like twitch has where you can set a popup to play on a video whilst you are live, I would like to see similar thing to come to mixer. A lot of peeps on mixer use youtube as well and I can see it stand to benefit regular streamers who also double as content creators.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This Week on Xbox show is too hard to find

Before the big update to Xbox One it was very easy to get notified about the weekly show - This Week on Xbox. At that time it always appeared on the dashboard and it wasn't tied to the Mixer community. Now it's just ridiculous. It never appears on the dashboard and you can't even see if you click on the Mixer tab. It's really stupid to have it as part of Mixer because it's not an interactive show, so nobody wants to see it in smaller window with a useless chat window on the side.

Rather than do all of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Send notifications to followers when broadcasting a VOD

Send notifications to followers when broadcasting a VOD.
    Vodcasting could be a way for creators to build their communities.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hype bot should post in chat so everyone sees the Health reminder

Hype bot should post the health reminders in chat so everyone can see it and participate in the stretching or whatever for intermission

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. how about sending users a notification when they've been logged off by the site (not a manual induced log-off)?

How about sending users a notification (email|push[app]) when they've been logged off by the site (not a manual induced log-off)?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Twitter

Have either an automatic or button to announce you are Live to Twitter and other social apps.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hide your streams from Xbox friends and followers

I have some Xbox friends, and I know some of them. Because of anxiety, it's hard to stream for me when I'm not anonymous. They may find out that I'm streaming when I'm super-fame *lol*, but right now, that just contributes to my self-loathing.

And I doubt I'm alone with this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Notification options

I woukd like to know if *VOC/VOD* part of this site can be <setup> or an option to recieve *if wanted* when the vids go live.

I always miss the beginning of a streamer Direwolf20. My kids are just as big of fans as i am. On Twitch we could start the Stream over and just start the *VOC/VOD* from a projector on to a white board wall my kids draw on ~The free stuff is the best~ Lemme know what the community thinks plox!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Banner based notifications on iOS / Android

Banner notification by iOS/Android application

I'd like to receive the notifications when my favorite steam channel is started. It seems to me that now Mixer has the capability to pop-up notifications by web browser based technology. My suggestion is to implement notification capability on iOS/Android applications. If the Banner is pop-upped on my iPhone, I'll be able to catch the events of starting favorite streams even if I'm offline. Any thoughts?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 10 minute+ cooldown to sending out User Went Live notifications

I was in a spotty WiFi area and my mobile stream apparently was going in and out without my knowledge. While this was going on. My followers were getting slammed with Supa Has Gone Live. There should be a notification cooldown so that doesn't happen

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Move the Notifications of streamers away from the chat

I love having the notification on PC however i was wondering if this could be moved to maybe the top or anywhere else on the screen? for example the reason why i was asking this is because when you are moderating or simply trying to read or type in chat the notification comes up in front of it all and it can be a little frustrating.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Page to Toggle Notifications for Each Streamer Should Scroll

The page to toggle which streamers you'd like a "going live" notification for should be longer and should allow users to scroll. When you follow hundreds (even thousands) of streamers, going through individual pages of 10 broadcasters per page can be inefficient. At the very least, 50 casters per page would be better.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. notification

To begin with, I like the new notifications, but I would like to see it update across multiple tabs. I usually have multiple tabs open for different streams. Then when I get a notification and I read it in one tab, I then need to read it again on all other tabs I have open to mark it as read.

/Hamatzu

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Channel Notification List done in chronological follow order or alphabetical

Currently the Channel List for Notifications is done in Alphabetical order, but if you're following a lot of people, and just recently followed a few more people, it would take several pages of scrolling to turn on or off specific notifications.

I would suggest being able to order these by reverse chronological, meaning the latest people you followed show up first. It also gives a bit of a historical view for who you follow.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. sub anniversary event

I was wondering if we could possibly add the option to not share a sub anniversary. I don't mind that there is a nice little reminder of how many months I've been subscribed to someone, however I'm not overly fond of having to "brag" about it for the notification to go away.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. muxy.io

Would be nice with integration with muxy.io, which allows custom notifications with HTML and CSS

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. rebroadcast label no back ground and way smaller

rebroadcast label no back ground and way smaller

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)