Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. *mobile* turning on one channel notification shouldnt enable "toggle all"

enabling any single channel note on the mobile app will enable "toggle all." after following anyone new, their notes will default to on. it would be nice if toggle all didnt get activated just because i turn on one note.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show me first channels from my region and language

Show me first channels from my Region.

In all categories like, Featured, All Streamers and Up and Commig, show me first channels from my region and language.

For exemple: I'm from Brazil, then show me channels that speek portguese, channels from Brazil and Portugal

How long will we have to wait for this? This is a basic feature that should already have existed since the beginning.

Tks for read this.
    Lets make a better Mixer for all :D \o/

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New chat notification sound: Duck Quack

I am relatively new to Mixer and I was amazed by when someone @'s me in chat, I get a neat little notification sound! I was wondering, if it could be possible to maybe get a nice and simple duck quack sound added to the options? Fun fact: Duck Quacks don't echo!

Thank you!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fix the Notifications and notify people when they stream

Right this has been a serious issue on my mind recently after looking at other platforms and Mixer. Ok, so I watched a streamer on another platform who had around 18k followers. He was able to get around 200-300 viewers. Then I looked to one of the top streamers on Mixer at the moment, Siefe right and he gets around 100-300 and sometimes 400 viewers on a good day. So, my thing is are Mixer doing a good enough job at notifying viewers or is it just the viewerbase is simply not there. But from my persepective, if someone is…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Separate 50 notification limit from website bell notifications

Currently there is a 50 notification limit, for onsite and email notifications (combined).

Could it be separated so that we can get a higher amount or unlimited notifications of people going live, via the mixer.com bell.

- Vyr1s

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Discord go live message

Is it possible to have a flag on the go live announcement to include an @everyone or an @here in the message? Right now most of the time the automatic message gets sent, and the streamer or one of his moderators manualy sends a mention with an @here or @everyone.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Streaming status on Discord

Streaming status on Discord
    it's so cool that discord links with twitch and it says you are streaming and what you are streaming, beam needs that

68 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. YouTube notification for Beam Streaming

In the same way that Twitch has done "Live Annotation" features for YouTube (where if you connect your account to YT/Google, it can detect if you're streaming and will have an annotation note that you're live). This would be great to have for Beam!

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make it possible to be notified when anyone starts broadcasting a game I'm following.

Of course, this requires that Mixer first implement the idea to allow users to follow games, and not just broadcasters. In addition, when users choose to be notified when anyone starts broadcasting a game that he/she is following, those users should have the same filters that are available in the game search box, such as "interactive only" (which would limit notifications such as users are only notified when someone starts *interactively* broadcasting the game in question).

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Removing notifications from unfollowed channels

Mixer, could you please instantly remove notifications from a channel that we unfollow

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Front Page Notification

One of my biggest problems with the front page stuff is you aren't notified when you hit front page. I have seen large streamers hit front page and then go make food as they hit front page. If the font page pinged you like achievements or tags in another channel then the streamer would know if they were front page. This would allow for streamers to better use the time they have while they are on front page. And this would allow for the streamer to be extra aware and not let accidental mature content(cursing or smoking) to be shown…

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. polls

Bring back the poll notification sounds \o/ Polls are used for a ton of stuff in channels, and people lurk a lot and don't notice if a poll is going on without a sound attached to it.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Notification to Xbox One activity feed when you start your Stream (PC too)

Twitch adds notification on Xbox One side on its activity feed when you are going to start your broadcast and also it adds notification when you have finished like "*** has broadcasted got 1 hours 44 minutes".

I believe that Beam will work similar way when it comes to Xbox One, but here is the challenge and what doesn't work with Twitch well or anymore at all:

When you are streaming your Xbox One game with Elgato and with PC it should also made that same notification on Activity feed at least for Xbox games like you would do it…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. notifications

Create a Bot that will start streaming and end streaming every 15 minutes so that we as viewers can verify that our devices are working with Notifications. When we're done testing that it works or doesnt work we will unfollow said bot.

Its a little frustrating when having all notifications on my iPhone/iPad and never getting told that my favorite streamers are broadcasting. The only time I notice now is if the streamer is streaming to Twitch AND Mixer because my Twitch notifications actually work.

Its been months since my notifications actually worked. Email stopped a while back to after…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Youtube Live Alert

Much like how Twitch has a small alert show up on your youtube channel that you are live, I'd love for Beam to have an alert on Youtube when I'm live.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Turn off mixer Notifications

Ability to disable notifications that are automatically posted to your activity feed after you end every stream PLEASE! I have clips getting kicked off my feed because of this. Should have been implemented day one devs!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add

Add the following to numbers box for total numbers of following just like this 190,659 last check 10/11/2018 an do it on the mixer.app for cell phone

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Host button

Give the host button it’s meaning back. Being a streamer it’s hard to differentiate the difference between a viewer hitting the host button and a streamer hitting the host button actually sharing his/her community as in having viewers (ie.5+ viewers) I recommend and option of a broadcast button and a host button. Either one button that starts off as a “broadcast” button that turns over to a “host” button once the eligible number of viewers is reached. This would give the streamer a way to sift through the host and who people are actually sharing a communit with them. Give…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Unification of Xbox and Mixer Notifications

Unified Notifications, Achievements & Followers
    With Mixer now being a native app in the Xbox dashboard, I would like to suggest some ideas that are only possible now Mixer is a native applications.

- Allow mixer access to xbox system overlays and system notifications. This should allow streams to display Xbox achievements, followers and other notifications. Allow Streamers to pick which are allowed to display on stream.

- Allow Mixer access to Xbox friends and followers lists and link this to the Mixer followers where accounts align.

- As above link Mixer followers to the Xbox followers lists. So when…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hosting notification

When I host a fellow streamer, I feel like there should be a notification that is sent out to all my followers that says something like "zBigPapa is now hosting (blank) as they play (blank), I feel like this would help with the amount of viewers that will tune in. I would also say in the settings you can turn this option off if they don't want a notification to be sent out to all their followers.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base