Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Channel editors being able to see who is subbed

With discord being so prominent withing the streaming community a lot of partnered streamers have special sub only rooms in discord(Sub only giveaways , movie nights , etc). Having these sub only rooms means that we also have to add a sub role and give it to those who sub .

As of right now we have the discord mixer bot which is supposed to assign follower and sub roles to people . The issue with that is that a decent amount of people don't link their Mixer account with their Discord account . To add to that problem i've…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Delete terms that you'd ban/suspend for having in a username

While CATBot can and will delete comments that are not harmful, why not override CATBot settings on terms that you as a company have stated in your terms you will suspend if used.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Better Hypezone Moderation

This may be exclusive to Rainbow Six Siege but yesterday a few friends and I discovered that the Rainbow Six Hypezone will feature people in custom games. Now this isn't inherently bad if its like a formed team grudge match but no. This was a 1v1 with two children well under the rating limit age for the game. As well, I got featured on hypezone while in the main menu of the game, to which they moved on before the 15 second queue even concluded. I feel like it is entirely automated and plays like a recorded message with no…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Revoking Pro Promo Benefits

So we all know there has been a huge influx of people getting their 3 months of Mixer Pro because of the anniversary. I think it was an awesome promo personally. But I think it should be given with a stipulation that if you are banned or timed out from a select number of channels(maybe 5-10) your free pro should be revoked. Some purple blueberries say enough to get the account banned which helps but others just spam chats or say borderline stuff to troll but no risk getting reported. So I think this could be a good change, and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Select what CATbot DOES when someone is tagged

I would like the ability to have CATbot outright BAN someone from chat not just purge their text. While purging it gets rid of the offense skipping straight to a ban for a blacklist of words would be better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Audit Logs for Chat/or Logins

I would really love for their to be a Audit Log on chat, logins, and Interactive. So it won't have be a guessing game on who banned who and who did what. <3 Mixer for reading my or the communities idea

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How to improve Moderation across the board.

OK so I have modded on Mixer for almost a year at this stage and I have a few ideas that might come in handy.

-Expand Channel Editor powers.
    For some streamers, their channel editor or stream manager is vital and having them able to take action and resolve a situation autonomously, without bothering the streamer or the flow of the chat/channel would be a major boom. I know this is planned, but I am gonna poke you about it cause I can.

-Global Moderator expansion of duties.
    (1) OK so this a two-prong attack, first I would love to…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability for a mod to easily and quickly pause their chat window in order to address a sitaution.

Enable a mod to quickly stop their chat window from scrolling temporarily so they can address a situation. This would make it easier to deal with message deletion, timeout, ban and report issues. When chat scrolls too fast you can easily have the wrong message selected.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mixer for UWP Plataform

Hello Guys. I think it would be a good idea if the Mixer were ported to the UWP. There we could have many features like for example:
    -overlay the player in apps. (mini player) Where there would be a bar down for the interactions.
    -feature of the fluent design system.
    -Support for notifications.
    -Interact with the Xbox app.
    -Adapt to various screen sizes, be it a tablet or a PC.
    Among other unique functions for this platform.
    By: Pirata Malucoo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Multilanguage world filtering

Please allow automated word filtering to detect inappropriate words across multiple languages

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. timeout list

It would be great to have a list of people that we timed out. On this list it would give us the ability to remove their timeout if the timeout was for a long period of time.

Similar to the banned list but specifically for timeouts.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Automatic channel ban filter in chat that reports comments to staff.

A filter to automatically ban in chat and report comment phrases to Mixer staff. As a moderator for a few channels the autodelete filter needs to ban and report to staff the three letter suicide related comments and other phrases that have no place ANYWHERE on the internet. Multiple offenses earn a site wide ban. XBOX has whole network communication ban timeouts, so should Mixer. Content providers should have a comm ban list to subscribe to of who has been banned in multiple channels.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. List of Who I'm a mod for?

I've been here on Beam/Mixer for almost a year now, and I've become a pretty popular/well known moderator for a LOT of streamers.

I wish I had a list to see who I'm moderating for, when they're online/streaming, etc.

Currently trying to bounce between all my streams that Im most active in, but I would like if I was able to go back to some that I dont see very often. (Either because they rarely stream or Im busy modding so many other channels at once).

Even if its just a little icon next to their name under my "Network"…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Abuse of Power

Dont know if placing in appropriate place or not but I want to say from my time on Mixer Hosts and Hosts Moderators are abusing the ban hammer even if someone speaks a different language. Also they are getting a kick out of banning people for the smallest of disagreement. They laugh and say good luck getting your xbox account back because its linked to Mixer. Its not right. Im not going to name names but I have seen it again and again. The hosts who are supposed to be playing for the follower are getting big heads and are…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When mod logs are added, allow moderators to add notes

Moderation logs are a planned feature, and that's great, but I think they also need the ability to add notes.

When a mod times someone out, bans them, deletes their message, etc. it sometimes needs to be really fast and they can't spend the time to type out a reason for why they did it at the time. In the mod logs, the person who performed that moderation command should have something like an hour after the action to add a note/reason of why they did that thing.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please reorganise the click-mod chat options to be less of a mess.

The current click options in chat are disordered and messy.

Reorganising them to a more logical order would be useful.

Follow, Whisper, Mod, Delete, Timeout, Ban, Report.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Don't turn into Twitch

Please keep this an open place for people to chat. I just got off Twitch and I am forever going to stay here...anyways a Banned word on a channel was the word "hat" not hate or anything similar "hat". I was baffled at the level of censorship. Please keep Mixer open for chat and not into a super censored place. Its no fun for anyone. I love what you are doing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mod whisper to offender

So, with Costreaming being bigger and more important, we are seeing major increases in traffic and I would like to whisper a user when they are spamming and such instead of spamming chat. But if we whisper no other mods can see that I warned them, so every mod will spend time trying to do each user. So, could we get a /mw or something that will allow me to whisper such that other mods can see it and not have to also respond.
    This would also be great to try to implement with user logging/tracking. (so mods can see…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. user history

Sometimes users will be trouble makers over time. Would it be possible to add features like /history that will display timeouts and deletes in that stream over a given period of time (1 week or 1 month?) So if someone has consistently been timed out by other mods over the past week we can take more severe actions to eliminate future issues?
    Also /note would be good to add a note as to why someone was timed out or deleted. Not a requirement, but it will help share information among mods across from day to day.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base