Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Apex hypezone

The apex hypezone is always displaying as offline. For us fans that want to watch random but interesting apex plays cant because we cannot view it while it's not online. This also effects streamers that could use more views. If hypezone was viewable via mobile app I'd watch it more often.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Huawei P30 Pro - FTL compatability

Add the P30 Pro to your apps list of supported devices for FTL.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Mixer app

Yes, I would love to see a, Nintendo Switch mixer app!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Unwanted Unfollows

On iOS the screen Fullscreen / resize option is to close to follow / unfollow button.
    Causing unwanted unfollows

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When casting from smartphone, make notification on phone link you to stream chat

When I'm casting streams to my Chromecast, a notification appears in my smartphone notification bar. Right now, that notification does nothing if you click on it. The notification should link you to the chat of the stream you are watching.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Casting to Chromecast

Casting to Chromecast. You are now able to cast and watch on Chromecast but it skips constantly. It’s unwatchable at the moment. Needs an update for smoother viewing.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. mixer android notifications not working

I've had the Mixer app for over 2 years on my Android phones but for some reason it has stopped notifying me of my followed stream going live. Over the last 6 months or so I have missed a lot of streams because of this. I check all my notification settings and everything is turned on, yet no notifications. I've tried it with my phone on my wifi and on mobile data but no notifications either way. Motorola G7 Power, Android 9 and most recent Mixer update from the Play store.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. mixer android notifications not working

I've had the Mixer app for over 2 years on my Android phones but for some reason it has stopped notifying me of my followed stream going live. Over the last 6 months or so I have missed a lot of streams because of this. I check all my notification settings and everything is turned on, yet no notifications. I've tried it with my phone on my wifi and on mobile data but no notifications either way. Motorola G7 Power, Android 9 and most recent Mixer update from the Play store.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Subscribing on mobile

Mixer has a big audience on mobile I think it should be a thing

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Subscribing to streamers through the Mixer app

People are lazy. I’m no exception. If i have to log onto my computer to subscribe then most likely i’ll only do it if i remember while on my computer.

I watch on TV using Google Chromecast via my phone. You need to have an option to subscribe to streamers using the app (you already allow donations by clicking a button) or via a mobile browser.

I don’t watch streams from my computer so it is inconvenient for me.

I imagine other people are lazy so unless you make it easy to subscribe it will amount to lost revenue for…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mobile Application Subscribing

As a primarily mobile application user I’d love to be able to subscribe to a channel through application.

I used to be able to open safari and Subscribe that way however I’m now receiving error messages and have found out that partners personal links on profiles are not a supported option and therefore may become a bit broke with no means of fixing this.

I don’t have access to a computer (the same as many Mixer users) and therefore struggle to sub to the channels I want easily!

Please think about implementing a sub option through the app!

Thanks, Puppets!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Shutdown butron on app

Hello Support@mixer,
    I was wondering if you can add a button to shut down mixer on the phone app. I am currently streaming but my xbox decided to do its update so I am stuck on updating ny Xbox one.
    The other suggestion is could we can make our chat box smaller and make it so we can move it closer to the border of our screens and maybe fade it out a little bit so if we are playing a game we can see what we are looking at.
    Thank you for your time and consideration on this matter.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Improvements that would make this platform even more simple to use than what it is

I'm happy I can stream from my Xbox on the go and look at my stream through the Mixer app on my phone. However, I believe you can improve the Mixer app a bit. Firstly, allow us to edit our personal description from the app instead of having to log onto the computer, this will make it so we can do it in the go. Secondly, allow us to receive notifications and highlights through the stream and a simpler way for our viewers to donate. It wouldn't hurt if you could allow some sort of option so we can connect…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Listening to audio while

Hi guys i love to listen to shroud at work but the audio wont play while the screens off i know twitch works like this so now i listen to grimmmz and doc more but id love to listen to shroud again if you could help with this issue id be grateful im sure more would love to listen to there favorite streamers on mixer while there screens off just to listen to there favs like i do keep up the great work thanks for your time

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Background playing

You should make it so that when you watch a stream you can have it on in the background while you use other apps

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sign in with discord

It would be amazing if people can sign in to mobile app with discord. At minute there is no option on the app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Chromecast quality

When you watch from the mobile app it gives the option to set the quality, but when you cast to another device from the app it removes your set quality and you can't change it once its casting. Would love to have the option to choose a quality when casting so it doesn't change from 1080p to 480p

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. iOS app feedback

If you try to report feedback on the iOS app, it emails mixer and creates a support ticket. They will then advise you to come here to post your feedback.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. iOS app black screen

Situation: You are watching a stream one day and close the mixer app. Next day you want to watch the same streamer and open the app.
    Results: It loads a black screen wit the title from the stream the day before. Even if you click on the streamers current stream, you still get the black screen of the stream from the day before.
    Fix: You need to minimize the black screen and ''close" the stream. Then you can find the streamer again and start up the current stream.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please Fix Chrome Cast

chrome cast for the mixer app is broken, when I cast a mixer stream to chromecast I cannot exit the app without the stream stopping, other apps like twitch and YouTube don't have this issue, for me mixer is unwatchable without it.

hopefully this can be fixed

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base