Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Soo i dont mean to be rude but i havent been able to sign into mixer

I'm sorry i don't mean to come off rude but i haven't been able to sign into mixer even though i've been doing everything i'm supposed to

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Help out with mobile use.

Using the mobile app there are some annoying set backs. Particularly on iOS you can’t responded to a text message in the banner while using mixer. It stops the entire broadcast for you and doesn’t pick back up when it’s done. It’s a major gripe of mine and would be nice for accessibility

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Melhor desempenho

Por favor, coloquem a opção da engrenagem de mudar no aplicativo da Mixer, e também façam que fique mais leves, para não travar tanto. Obrigado!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mixer App

Profile needs to update after logging in and out. Profile will not switch pictures on the Mixer App.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Profile Picture

You should be able to change your profile picture on the mobile app and be able to do all the account customization there as well. It would make things easier so that we wouldn't have to hunt down a computer if we don't have one.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. That Mixter can let you change the name of your channel by phone

It would be much better for some people who do not have their own computer, or who do not even have a computer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Poner

Poner la opción de quitar la baja latencia para que valla más fluido los vídeos en la app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mobile Device Auto Rotate

Ability to turn off auto rotate on phones and tablets

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Up and coming streamers on mobile

Add the up and coming streamers search onto the mobile app the same as the desktop version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MIXER BOM

Eu entendo o novo modelo de plataforma para novos usuários e vocês sabem muito bem com qual concorrênte estão lidando e é claro que para toda plataforma nova não se vem com perfeição.
    Meu celular é MOTO G3: primeiro ele não tem tela grande como 5.0... e sim 4 e alguma coisa, quando você coloca pra assistir a live e ver o chate do modo retrato o chate acaba tendo quase o mesmo tamanho que a tela da live então reduzir mais a tela de Chade do lado seria bem melhor para quem tem celular com telas de 4!
    Plataforma…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Linking MS account required on Mobile app

I put the mobile app on my phone and tablet only to discover the only way to log in is to use my Microsoft account. This isn't a requirement on the website just mobile, I really don't understand why that is. I was told this prevents trolls, but not really since it doesn't take long to create a whole new account.

I would prefer the option to link the accounts rather than being forced to do so, I have a separate username for my streaming stuff than I do for my non-streaming related stuff. My MS account is part of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Full screen in devices 18:9

As you know, almost all devices have a 18: 9 aspect ratio screen and I have one of those devices in my case, the aspect ratio is 18.5: 9. My problem is that when I enter a live all the videos are in aspect ratio 16: 9 and I get those black stripes on the sides of the screen in "full screen" mode. So I would like you to add an option that allows you to trim the live video as it occupies the entire screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. App not working properly

Ok so when I stream I usually watch my chat on my phone through the app but today it says I'm offline when I'm actually not. This bug needs to be fixed the app is very bad right now it crashes and stops working almost regularly but if you could fix this that would be a great step.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Auto rotate

On mobile I wish there was a way to turn off auto rotate so when your device turns the stream doesnt go full screen. If you guys could implement a way to turn that feature off or maybe replace it with and icon on the stream that would be great.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Widget

Can we get a widget app for the phones home screen android store? The update for the minimised stream update was awsome but this way we can use other apps and generally lurk rather than symbolic lurking.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. modding on mobile

ok so the new app features are great but the chat bar popup takes a good chunk of screen space up,when I'm modding on Mobile I do well but if I am mid conversation and I have to time someone out or ban them my chat pop up bar now takes up too much screen and I am losing that ability to be an efficient mod.it is only with the recent features that this has become a problem.the chat pop up now reaches the screen of the game if it was reverted back to how it was this would be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mobile chat

If I’m watching a stream on a mobile device and have to close the app or even the stream to check who else is live, the chat freezes up and I have to fully close out a few times to get chat back up. Also a feature to minimize a stream to browse around mixer without fully closing a stream would be amazing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Improve functionality in directories with low viewer counts

When trying to view directories for games with small viewer counts the mobile app often fails to display any viewers watching those games, or struggles to open the directory. If you want mixer to grow and want to enable content creators to build channels, this needs to be fixed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mobile app

Hey Mixer! Love your mobile app, im sure there are changes people would like. On app subbing easier searching things like that. But for me what i would like to see is better audio only options. I work a physical job that doesn’t allow me to always have my phone open and watching a stream. I'm hoping you guys can come up with a way for me to back out of the app or select audio only on the stream im watching, leave the Mixer app and still have sound in the background. Thats all im currently looking for as…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mixer needs to be Bluetooth compatible

Would love to be able to use mixer in my car on the go to listen. Mixer currently doesn't work over Bluetooth so there's no audio over my stereo when I connect to my car.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base