Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Background audio

Why does mixer refuse to add background audio? Product owners, are you reading this? You need this basic feature in your app before people take you seriously compared to twitch. Hate leaving the app and the audio stops

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save Stream on Phone

They should make is so that you can turn the Save Stream option to Phone and things like that

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. the notification bell should be available on the phone app to click on. Not just the desktop. so my follwers know when im live

The notification bell should be available on the phone app to click on not just the desktop. My followers complain that they don't get notified when I go live

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Background playing

You guys should make it so on the Mixer app you can play the audio of the streams in the background when you background the app while viewing a stream. That would be really convenient for me. Please and Thank you!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Picture in Picture for iPad pls.

Just like with any other video/streaming app I can do whatever I want without the need of an opened window on my iPad, but with mixer I can’t do it while watching Ninja :-(

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. mixer android notifications not working

I've had the Mixer app for over 2 years on my Android phones but for some reason it has stopped notifying me of my followed stream going live. Over the last 6 months or so I have missed a lot of streams because of this. I check all my notification settings and everything is turned on, yet no notifications. I've tried it with my phone on my wifi and on mobile data but no notifications either way. Motorola G7 Power, Android 9 and most recent Mixer update from the Play store.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. My Experience On Mixer

Hello I'm new to Mixer & I'd like to give review of my experience with the app in this past couple of days.

1. The chat system needs alot of work there are 4 thing on persons name his profile pic, his name , what level are they & the subscription batch it makes the chat look so over filled.

2. Instead of whisper there should a mention option.

3. There needs to be add as a friend option.

4. There are like 3 things in the chat my Level, Ember Leaderboard, Donate ember & the people they need to be placed somewhere else…
    4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Full Screen Option for iPhone X/new models

Add full screen option for iPhone X and new models of iPhone to take advantage of the full screen display.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Live streaming iPads

There’s something I would like added to mixer and that is I would like to be able to live stream on iOS in the mixer app for iOS devices and I would like to record videos aswell and clip them, could you please add these features to mixer please. I would like these to be added on iPads the iOS ones please.

Thank you very very much for your help I love mixer I love how you can earn sparks and use them in live streams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Adding Past Stream saving/upload on mobile

Adding the ability to turn on saving past streams and upload past streams instead of it being only allowed on PC. I live 20 miles from the nearest town without a car. I have absolutely NO ACCESS to a computer whatsoever and this makes using mixer extremely more difficult as I can't save and/or upload past streams for others to view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. On Mobile fix UI so that Banning someone isn't capable through a accidental touch action

On the mobile app banning a user as a moderator can easily happen through accidental touches, leading to potential bans that remove follow age of long standing community members. For the ui action maybe at some kind of confirmation such that accidental screen touches, like those from a users palm on newer edge active phones, can't disrupt communities.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Audio

I was wondering if at some point, on mobile, if we will be able to listen to streams outside of the app. Sometimes I like to do other things while watching a stream, but when I go to do something else on my phone, I can’t even listen to it anymore. Also, this ma sound silly, but I also sometime like to listen to stuff while I’m sleeping and I think I’d use Mixer while my phone is on sleep if this feature was added.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mobile app changes

I do not like where the mixplay button was moved to. If anything I would have liked the mixplay button to have stayed where it was and the leaderboards be placed where mixplay is at currently. In my eyes more people use mixplay than look at the leaderboards and it is a hassle to open up mixplay with where the button is rn right now.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Broadcast Dashboard

I along with other mobile users cant acces the Broadcast Dashboard on mobile nor xbox, which doesnt allow us to save streams, I propose a way to allow mobile users to acces the Broadcast Dashboard

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. iOS: Hide Home Bar (white bar at bottom) while in fullscreen

Please update the iOS mixer app to hide the Home Bar (white bar at bottom of screen) while watching in fullscreen mode. Most other apps already do this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Chat mode only

Switch on/ off button for chat only mode. I got stuck in chat only mode when I was watching a live stream today so I had to exit mixer mobile app and then open it again to be able to go back to normal mode. If viewers do that my mistake or intentional there should be a simple way to go back to normal mode. Rather than closing the app and open it again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. VODS and streams pausing needs to stop immediately!

Guys please. When I bring down my Notification Center OR my control center or even if I’m switching apps real quick to check something out real quick the stream stops. ITS FRUSTRATING. We shouldn’t have to deal with the VOD or the offline stream, whatever you guys call it, stopping because of any little action I do on my phone. And then to make things worse it pauses it doesn’t even continue? Ahhhh gosh ! How frustrating.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Apex hypezone

The apex hypezone is always displaying as offline. For us fans that want to watch random but interesting apex plays cant because we cannot view it while it's not online. This also effects streamers that could use more views. If hypezone was viewable via mobile app I'd watch it more often.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Huawei P30 Pro - FTL compatability

Add the P30 Pro to your apps list of supported devices for FTL.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Chromecast quality/frame rate

The option to change quality when Chromecasting needs to be added. It gets too choppy for me in 1080p but runs smooth on 720p. It would also be convenient to change frame rate.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base