Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More app features

My idea is to have more features for the mixer app like to show you how manny hours you have done in a week or how manny hours you done all up together and to have more Control of the bots in your stream

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Channel Progression on Mixer Mobile

It’s not necessarily a new idea, but rather an addition to mixer mobile. As everyone knows, desktop mixer has channel progression, but this isn’t currently available on Mixer mobile. This would be a nice feature to implement because not everyone watches from their desktop. Mixer mobile is actually more accessible than desktop mixer so it makes sense that channel progression should be available. People shouldn’t have to go on their desktop to view their level in the specific channel they are in. Additionally, people are more likely to have a phone than a desktop (since PCs and laptops are more…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Split view for iPad

I would to be able to use another app while watching mixer on my iPad

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Audio Only To Work Under Lockscreen On Mixer Mobile App

The mobile app does give you the ability to change the stream to audio only which is great for those with limited data plans that would be tortured by watching video, but it does have one issue.

Some of my viewers like to listen to streams while at work or out and about and the app stops working as soon as you lock the screen.

It needs to be able to run under a locked screen.

This means when people put their phones away in their pocket etc they can still listen as well as the added massive benefit to…

87 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mute on app

Adding Mute Option on App

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Easy streaming

I had a idea that people could use the mixer app as a webcam or stream cam for people whos set up has maybe malfunction or possible just because someone doesnt have the set up that way people would still be able to watch there creators and it could help streamers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Only thing that is keeping this app from being great is the ability to cast to Chromecast.

The only thing that is keeping this app from being great is the ability to cast to Google Chromecast. When will this feature be available?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Votar nas enquetes pelo APP do celular

Gostaria que tivesse a opção votar quando fazemos as enquetes, vai ser muito mais legal, pois a interação no chat vai ser completa.

I would like you to have the option to vote when we do the polls, it will be much cooler, since the interaction in the chat will be complete.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stream Teams on Mobile app

1. Display any teams the streamer is a part of on their mobile profile and be able to tap the team logos to view other streamers on the same team.

2. When searching, add a tab at the top to display stream teams that meet the search.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix the mobil app and add the ******* option to change video's quality

Add the option to change the video quality in the past transmissions and fix the mobile application because it is a disgust that closes every 15 minutes in a high-end cell phone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Subscribe button on mobile app

I would love to have a subscribe button on the Mixer Mobile app. I watch multiple streamers that I follow but I only have the ability to watch on mobile right now. I would love to be able to subscribe to these channels in app using Apple Pay or something.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Option to put video on Mobile App to fit screen on New smartphones (Iphone XR)

I've seen the option on YouTube and Twitch when viewing a stream on mobile that you can widen the video on my phone (Iphone XR) to fit the whole screen. I think this is something Mixer should implement asap as it is pretty normal on a lot of apps and websites.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Calidad de stream

Hola, quería dar una pequeña observación para la app estaría bueno que apliquen calidades más bajas no todos cuentan con dispositivos de alta calidad por ej YouTube brida calidad de "360, 480, 720, 1020" no sé si me explico espero lo comprendan.

Desde ya mis saludos cordiales.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Favorites list

Could you guys revamp the app and add a favorite button so I don't have to sift through my followed streamers and only see who I favorite to watch? Or even a way to create a list for the type of streamer I prefer.. Variety, fps etc. Asking for the culture

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. for goodness sake, get that app for mobile phone, put to change quality of video at the recorded lives!

for goodness sake, get that app for mobile phone, put to change quality of video at the recorded lives!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Can you please make an UWP app on Desktop and mobile ?

An UWP app would be a great idea. I want to be able to do everything that the browser version can do with a fast, multi-Platform, ergonomic uwp app. I would be a great idea if you use fluent design. It will be very useful for Windows 10 and Windows 10 S PCs, Xboxs and mobiles. I want to be able to stream from my Windows 10 phone too. Please make an UWP app, it's what mixer truly need. (sorry for bad english, i'm french)

108 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mixer App

The Mixer Mobile APP needs some things.
    -Ability to Favorite a Streamer, so when i go to the Follow Page I see them first not some random stream I kicked follow, and it is not sorted by viewer count. I don't think I should have to search for streamers I watch most often, they should pop up, but its funny how the 500 view people are always on there... but someone i watch everyday i have to search for.
    -Stability of the APP, I turn on a stream and go home and come back to the app and the screen…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mobile Login - Alternative login options

Since the latest update on Mixer (Browser version) I’ve noticed a change on how people are prompted to login in/sign up in the platform. There’s now a straight forward option to login with your Microsoft account however, there’s a visible button where users are allowed to choose other ways to login.

Unfortunately the same thing doesn’t happen with mobile login what so ever.

So far, I’ve seen In the play store, there's a lot of complains regarding this specific matter, mainly because people are being forced to create another email to sign in, even those who used to sign in…

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Mixer app for windows phone?

When's Mixer app for windows phone coming out? It'd be better to integrate it in Xbox app itself.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. free fire

sou streamer de outra plataforma meus fãns são deste game que é free fire ! e gostaria que o mixer olhasse mais para games mobile top 1 free fire e ficaria melhor eu tendo uma parceria do mixer para me juntar para cá migrar meus fãns de outra plataforma para cá vestir a camisa mixer.com seria essencial !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base