Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Smart Home Casting

So, While being away from streaming myself for a few days I watched alot of mixer from my mobile device but this can become a hassle. I would turn my device horizontally to get a bigger picture but then had to turn it back vertically to chat. To make the experience better I would suggest that with technology moving into a wireless age, it would be nice to be able to cast the stream I am watching to a smart TV, or a device like chrome cast. For those who have smart TV's how quickly did you stop paying for…

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mobile alerts for when outages are resolved.

We should have a feature we can enable whenever there is a service issue that's posted on status.mixer.com where we can enable a mobile alert through the mixer create app when the issue is resolved. This allows us to get things done while waiting on a resolution to whatever may be an issue at the time.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Picture in Picture for Mobile

We need a picture in person mode for Mixer mobile App so we watch streams and do other stuff at the same time. YouTube has it and Twich has it so why doesn't Mixer it seems like something that would have been added day 1

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Suporte ao Chromecast

Boa tarde,

Sou novo no Mixer e estou gostando de ver as lives, porém ficaria muito melhor se houvesse suporte ao chromecast.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why isnt't chromecast support on the app yet?

It is not something that difficult, and is critic for many people to use the app. Guess they dont want to improve

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Background Play

Hello there! My suggestion is to add a feature just like Twitch does when you press the "home" button of your device while you're watching something on the mobile app. Put the option to minimize the stream creating a tiny preview of the show running in background meanwhile you use your smartphone or tablet.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Audio Only To Work Under Lockscreen On Mixer Mobile App

The mobile app does give you the ability to change the stream to audio only which is great for those with limited data plans that would be tortured by watching video, but it does have one issue.

Some of my viewers like to listen to streams while at work or out and about and the app stops working as soon as you lock the screen.

It needs to be able to run under a locked screen.

This means when people put their phones away in their pocket etc they can still listen as well as the added massive benefit to…

84 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Expand App to other Platforms

I would love to See the Mixer app published to the Amazon App Store for Fire TV Devices and to the Windows Store for Low cost Windows Tablets and PC's

The Amazon App Store is bascially Android anyways so it would take very little effort from the team developing the app to Port the App to Fire OS and this would open the possibility of increasing the viewer ship on Mixer especially as the Kindle Fire Range and Fire TV range are fairly popular.

The Team should also consider building a App for Windows 10, While Windows 10 has Web…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Votar nas enquetes pelo APP do celular

Gostaria que tivesse a opção votar quando fazemos as enquetes, vai ser muito mais legal, pois a interação no chat vai ser completa.

I would like you to have the option to vote when we do the polls, it will be much cooler, since the interaction in the chat will be complete.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Only thing that is keeping this app from being great is the ability to cast to Chromecast.

The only thing that is keeping this app from being great is the ability to cast to Google Chromecast. When will this feature be available?

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mute on app

Adding Mute Option on App

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stream Teams on Mobile app

1. Display any teams the streamer is a part of on their mobile profile and be able to tap the team logos to view other streamers on the same team.

2. When searching, add a tab at the top to display stream teams that meet the search.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Black screen with FTL on Android

FTL mode works strangely: a black screen is shown for a very long time, and then sometimes only fragments are played. With the sound of problems is not observed, that is, the stream continues and I hear him

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Subscribe button on mobile app

I would love to have a subscribe button on the Mixer Mobile app. I watch multiple streamers that I follow but I only have the ability to watch on mobile right now. I would love to be able to subscribe to these channels in app using Apple Pay or something.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can you please make an UWP app on Desktop and mobile ?

An UWP app would be a great idea. I want to be able to do everything that the browser version can do with a fast, multi-Platform, ergonomic uwp app. I would be a great idea if you use fluent design. It will be very useful for Windows 10 and Windows 10 S PCs, Xboxs and mobiles. I want to be able to stream from my Windows 10 phone too. Please make an UWP app, it's what mixer truly need. (sorry for bad english, i'm french)

107 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Mixer App

The Mixer Mobile APP needs some things.
    -Ability to Favorite a Streamer, so when i go to the Follow Page I see them first not some random stream I kicked follow, and it is not sorted by viewer count. I don't think I should have to search for streamers I watch most often, they should pop up, but its funny how the 500 view people are always on there... but someone i watch everyday i have to search for.
    -Stability of the APP, I turn on a stream and go home and come back to the app and the screen…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. free fire

sou streamer de outra plataforma meus fãns são deste game que é free fire ! e gostaria que o mixer olhasse mais para games mobile top 1 free fire e ficaria melhor eu tendo uma parceria do mixer para me juntar para cá migrar meus fãns de outra plataforma para cá vestir a camisa mixer.com seria essencial !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mobile Login - Alternative login options

Since the latest update on Mixer (Browser version) I’ve noticed a change on how people are prompted to login in/sign up in the platform. There’s now a straight forward option to login with your Microsoft account however, there’s a visible button where users are allowed to choose other ways to login.

Unfortunately the same thing doesn’t happen with mobile login what so ever.

So far, I’ve seen In the play store, there's a lot of complains regarding this specific matter, mainly because people are being forced to create another email to sign in, even those who used to sign in…

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Audio only

At work I use headphones to be apart of communities all day long. Unfortunately with the way Mixers mobile app works, you can’t use audio only and lock your phone screen. This forces my hand to use twitch all day instead where my battery isn’t being drained so fast. Would love to see this feature be integrated so I could support the growing mixer community.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. hello mixer friends. Here is a review about the app. • It needs improvement when it comes to watching vods, since after a while the app clo

hello mixer friends. Here is a review about the app.

• It needs improvement when it comes to watching vods, since after a while the app closes alone.
    • A better player for vods, back and forward easier.
    • Reproduction according to plan, it is very necessary.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base