Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer needs to turn into a Youtube competitor

Mixer needs to be an alternative to Youtube. The streaming aspect of it is here already. The interface just needs to be expanded out to support content besides games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In-app donations

Mixer really needs some kind of native donation tool like how Youtube has Super chats and twitch has bits.

3rd party donation sites require viewers to leave the stream, which means they might miss something. They're also not as secure, people can chargeback paypal donations and put financial strain on the streamer. This is why many streamers aren't comfortable taking them.

Plus, it encourages donations by allowing mixer to give small benefits to people who donate. Like how superchats let you pin a comment to the top of chat, or how bits give you a special chat badge.

Finally it…

126 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When you can't always make it to the live stream, it's nice to have the ability to watch past streams! I would like to request implementing

When you can't always make it to the live stream, it's nice to have the ability to watch past streams! I would like to request implementing some sort of timecode on the video so the user can find a specific spot in the video they are looking for. If they left off 12 minutes in the video it would be nice to open the stream and simply click on the 12 minute bar under the video like you can on every other platform like YouTube. It's useful sharing with friends as well a specific timecode when talking about certain things…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Interface

Please bring back the option to left click and open a new tab for something. Ever since you decided to change to the new user interface on the website it's become more of a burden to try and get to places we want to get to. Say I want to quickly left click and open in another tab the list of people that I follow. I now have to open a new tab, enter the website address, and then click on my followed channels. Why break things that are fine. WE didn't ask for a UI update. Your site was…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Opening a stream/section of mixer on another tab has inconsistency issues on browser

I can not open a stream on the browser version of mixer consistently from the front page.

Please make it easier to open parts of mixer into a new tab, I don't want to keep pressing back on the browser.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I want old fonts back

The new fonts are terribly bad for a gaming community. Bring back the old fonts in Menu and else where you changed. Don't ruin a website

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ember and Sparks Counters

You need to put the Ember and Sparks Counters back on the main page or make them a hover option at the top where you put GET EMBERS. Having to click on a popup is pointless if you have neither of them available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In chat badge for original beam community members

I think original beam community members should have their badge displayed in chat as well, because the badges are currently shown in the channel page, but I believe that most of users who have it, including me, are viewers and if you do not stream nobody sees it. What's the point of having it, but hidden from everyone?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add block feature to mixer.

Mixer needs a block streamer feature. I like watching streamers but if I really don't like a specific streamer, that a specific company has just brought on board and now he's in the front of every time I get on it's annoying.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Discord Mixer Integration ASAP

For the love of God, can you pleas fix your Mixer/Discord integration? I'm trying to help some of your partnered streamers grow and perhaps gain eyes that would normally be on Twitch, but I can't because I don't have a bot that will post when they go live.

There has been interest from an eSports org or two, but how can they look into endorsing a stream team if they can't automatically tell their discord communities people are live?

I submitted a support query about it about a month ago and was told "Our developers are aware of the issue,"…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Offline co stream still take up space on browser

Was trying to watch my friends stream but it was in a little corner 1/4 of the screen size. The rest of the boxes were just offline images of other people so I'm stuck there watching the stream in a tiny box.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add current hosting channel name to "unhost"

Let's say I'm hosting channel A.
    Currently I'm watching channel B.

It would be nice to have the "unhost" button display the name of the channel I'm currently hosting.
    This would allow me to decide if i want to host channel B over channel A without having to go to my own home page to check what channel A was again.

Best regards,
    Ronald

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. mixer.com wont remember site language selection

Mixer.com wont remember site language selection. For example my Windows and Chrome is in Finnish so mixer sets that as my default and keeps overriding my English selection. So I have to set the site language to English multiple times a day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. co-stream in the past streams area

When you click on a video in the past streams, it would be fantastic if it would say "co-stream" or "not co-stream." so just a minor addiction, but it hooks into a better idea, If the past stream video was in a co-stream then call the other users past stream videos into the same tab. I hope that made sense.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Enable the website menu to scale correctly

When I reduce the browser window size it cuts the menu bars rather than scaling them down. This essentially cuts off half the menu bar.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In ChannelOne hosted streams, show the title of the game next to the broadcasters name.

When ChannelOne hosts a stream, at the top it says "(streamer) is being hosted by ChannelOne." I think it would be a nice QoL change to also add what game they are playing to that. I'd like to see what game is being played without having to leave Channel One and go to their stream.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add Artist Related Links to Profile

We artists have different websites that would be useful to link on our profile like ArtStation.com and Deviantart.com

Both are major websites used by artists as portfolios and would love to see some support for them!

138 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Search in alphabetical order

Hi,

I was wondering if in all search we can get it in Aplphabetical order.

1.Channels
    2.Games
    3.Followers

So many people try to find me and it's almost impossible to find me in the list unless you are on a PC and you time my url.

THx you and have a great day all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. changing notifications within channel

When viewing a channel, give me the option to change which kind of notification to get (email, bell, none) so I don't have to sift through all the channels I follow in the "my notifications" page to adjust a few channels I want or do no longer want, notifications for.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. login methods

can you please put in a request to make the ui the same regardless of your login method?  e. g
    have to use ms account to rename past streams. i cant do it if i sign in with my twitter account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base