Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Increase visible real estate on 'Games' page

On Twitch's 'Browse' page I can see 48 games at a time on my 1440p monitor, but I can only see 24 games at a time on Mixer's 'Games' page. Everything is too large on Mixer, looks amateurish.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Eliminate Broadcast Overlay On Xbox One and Create a Better Dashboard Interface

Have an option to eliminate the dashboard overlay entirely from the screen while streaming from Xbox One and integrate full use of the "Broadcast Dashboard" from the mixer website or a computer app instead.

Also, in the "Broadcast Dashboard" on your website is not a very effective at managing a stream.

It is convenient to to change the initial settings and text, but that is about it.

The dashboard should change to a window that displays the chat and the information that the "broadcast overlay" shows on the Xbox screen. Viewers, mic status, webcam status, and any other diagnostics that…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Language window looks cut

It looks like the language options window is cut by screen for some reason, but I have a browser window full screen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. co-stream in the past streams area

When you click on a video in the past streams, it would be fantastic if it would say "co-stream" or "not co-stream." so just a minor addiction, but it hooks into a better idea, If the past stream video was in a co-stream then call the other users past stream videos into the same tab. I hope that made sense.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to search on the main page

the main page of mixer should have a search bar on the top to make it easier to search for games and streamers

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability to subscribe through microsoft account

we should have an option to subscribe to channels through the microsoft account instead of paypal

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. youtube and twich service

Youtube is very easy to use as an broadcasting feature.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 panel

In the next update is it possible to simplify the control panels. Here's what I mean. If I go to the website to sign into mixer there's one control panel if I sign into the mixer app on my laptop there's another control panel. Use the app in my phone there's another control panel I can understand that one easier. Going through Creator mixer app there's almost no control panel. Or different control panels four different ways of signing in need when when you sign in using computer or laptop one when you sign in using the phone app

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. hypezone

I think Hypezone and the ChannelOnes should be in a separate category from the games lists - On PUBG in the top two rows two of the highest viewed channels are almost always hypezone and the person being viewed. Along the top bar could be a 'promoted' section holding all the hype channels.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. bandwidth

Mixer uses a lot of bandwidth, both on XBox/PC and mobile phone. When a streamer resets the stream during broadcast hours, it defaults to the highest settings. This occurs even when those settings have been set to their lowest values. I have monitored the data usage using network tools.

If I don't limit Mixer (FTL off, Audio Only on), it's not uncommon for it to use 3GB of data within an hour while only watching one stream. This happens both on XBox/PC and on mobile.

On XBox/PC, I have Comcast/Xfinity. They impose a data cap of 1TB. Using Mixer with…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Intergration of QuestMode with Mixer

Ive Been Invited To Supportive Creators @supcreators
    they work with a Quest Mode Mostly twitch atm
    Lets bring it To MixerFAM <3

-You can play games to earn free subs/Quest Points
    -Daily Quests
    -Get highscores Earn Prizes
    -BitBoss damage
    -Support the stream all at the same time

No need for TIP!!! just check it out <3
    https://gather.operaevent.co/bosstips/rngesus_bk

Check New Quest Mode TAB top right aswell

RNG out o/

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Green screen support for Xbox One

There should be green screen support for streaming/broadcasting on Mixer.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Separate gift notification box next to bell icon

The current notification bell makes it incredibly hard to see if you've been gifted a sub, additionally it's hard to see if you got any mixpot loot, stream rewards like apex coins, or paladins loot, sea of thieves loot. Having a specific hub for being given loot like from watching streams or being gifted subs is a great way to let people know they got free stuff. This way the notification bell can be used specifically to show who just went live, then that bell can be upgraded and be clean and more useful in my opinion.

Thanks for reading

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mixer Overlay Xbox One

the mixer overlay should be more transparent, the option to move it to a different block of the screen is good but most games have something important in each corner and the top or bottom middle. Apex Legends for example has something in every location other than the middle on either side of the screen but a large Non Transparent Bar gets int he way of game play. or even just the Icons that are inside the box/bar are what are seen and not the filled in bar would be good too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Exclude, Saves, Console, & Genre filter options!

Mixer has finally added more filters to help us view channels we wish to watch, but there is no such thing as too little filters or filter options. We currently have Filters for Partner, FTL, Interactive (the different types of interactive), ratings(audience), language, and co-streams.

Here are previously suggested filters not added from my last feedback and more!

1.Exclude:
    Let's talk about the ability to exclude games or game types, steam has this functionality and it's amazing. When you do NOT want them recommending games of genres you don't want to play, you can exclude them. I think this would…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Some Chinese translations are wrong

社交 is a noun, describe one's society
    We do not say something like "We are social". I suggest u guys to go with "Our social media(我們的社交媒體)". It doesn't sound as cool, but it definitely is weird to say 我們是社交.

If u guys insist on "We are social": 我們是社交的 is pretty much it.Still weird tho

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mixer switches to the mobile layout when the browser windows is resized

mixer changes the layout to the mobile one when resized to a small window and i don't want that to happen

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Xbox "Broadcast Everything" Feature

Hey, on the Xbox One there was an option about a month ago under the name of "broadcast everything", I assume you already know what it does, but it was the option to stream the home menu, and to not pause the stream when changing games.

It could be used to stream off of the "One Guide" app, which was awesome because it could allow to stream things such as the Nintendo Switch, Xbox 360, or PS3 (anything with an HDMI essentially). I sincerly hope that you guys bring the feature back since it was a way to make streaming…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In ChannelOne hosted streams, show the title of the game next to the broadcasters name.

When ChannelOne hosts a stream, at the top it says "(streamer) is being hosted by ChannelOne." I think it would be a nice QoL change to also add what game they are playing to that. I'd like to see what game is being played without having to leave Channel One and go to their stream.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base