Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. problems with previous live streams

I'm having problems with the previous streams. In addition to having a bug in the interface of any Portuguese channel (which makes it impossible to view the previous streams), the previous streams lock so it does not have support for the connection used, even if it is reasonable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Arrange following based on usual time of streaming

I think that there should be an algorithm that checks when a streamer normally streams, and, then, takes that information to arrange the following tab, for users, so that people that would normally start streaming (within the next half hour or so) show up behind the people that are currently streaming. As of now, if there is a streamer that I know will be going live soon, I have to search for their channel to get there early. If this was implemented, all I would have to do is open up my following tab and their name would be near…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. New Layout vs Mixplay

Hi guys! I love the new layout that's rolled out (6.29.18) in nearly every way EXCEPT when playing a Mixplay game. The reason being the layout makes the screen so small, which in turn makes the camera small and we barely appear on screen. The button size looks right, but if playing a Mixplay game or a game with Mixer integration, then I'd like to see a small reworking where buttons don't impact the screen size so much. (For reference, I was playing Next Up Heroes). You guys are an amazing community! Much love! - InsipidGhost

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please move channel titles back to the top of the page

I love the new site design and, while it makes it much easier to navigate the site, I hate the idea that someone would need to scroll down past my video to follow me or even to find out what my channel name is!

The channel title and actions should be at the top of the page to make it easier for viewers to interact with the streamer like following or hosting and to make recognising which channel you're on easier.

Another issue with this layout is, if I'm on someone's channel watching a VOD, the channel name is actually…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Few weeks ago, I sent in a feedback saying how bad the site was and how it was probably stunting your growth,, today i give praise

Few weeks ago, I sent in a feedback saying how bad the site was and how it was probably stunting your growth,, today i give praise, the change is much better in the right direction, i still don't like the "Featured Carasoul" But i can navigate from the main page much better and find things easier.. So a big Thankyou goes your way.. good job..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. new redesigned site feedback

I appriciate your hard work, in generell it looks nice, BUT imo the stream information: Live viewers / total views / followers / level should be on top of the channel in 1 area, easy to check without the need to scroll and/or look around .. thats why I dont like the last changes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Changes to the New Channel interface

Im okay with the new interface of the dashboard it looks nice love the colors however when it gets to the channel itself not keen on where everything has been moved to and placed.

i have attached a picture of how id prefer how it looked. mixing odd with new im not a big fan of the bar of stuff being at the bottom i prefer it at the top. when it is on the bottom it feels out of place and bulky having the game and then the streamers name under it and having the share social media options…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Move Controls to Right or Left of Video in Anniversary Design due to most people having a lot of horizontal screen space

Right now interactive controls are by default at the bottom of the video and can't be moved. This makes videos look really tiny with controls enabled. Have the ability for channels to move controls to the right and/or left of the video so the video size remains normal, and controls don't HAVE to be hidden.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can you make it so that you can change the subject of a video from (for example) Other To Minecraft or to Fortinite or something else after

Can you make it so that you can change the subject of a video from (for example) Other To Minecraft or to Fortinite or something else after you stream the video? Sometimes I think that I have changed it but it shows up as "other ."

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Private messages Window

Hey, i have a suggestion. U guys could make a private message window, where your private messages would be stored, that way you could always come back and see all your private messages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 'browse more channels' button

The button in the upper left hand of the screen "Browse More Channels" button should take me back to the previous screen I was on rather than the main Mixer page. Right now - you look through specific games, check out a streamer, go to click the 'browse more channels' button, go back to main Mixer page. Where as it'd be more handy to go back to the previous screen I was on.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A report inappropriate name option

being able to report peoples mixer names instead of putting it as other makes it easier for people.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Tailored featured streamers

When I land on your front page I'm greeted with a selection of "featured" channels to browse but 9 times out of 10 they contain games I have completely no interested in.

Could Mixer introduce a Tailored featured streamers list that highlight games I'm actually interested In? Maybe during the sign up process you could dig a little into what games I actually like and also tailor it for the Platform I prefer as well ie PC or console

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. About Me: insert a link in a selected area of an image

I think it would be a nice feature to have the ability to select areas of a single image to add links to that way we can make a single custom image for our about me which allows us to do most of the editing in our image editor and allows for a much more seamless about me when using images.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. following

Whenever you click on who you're following, it should include those channels that you follow whether they're online or offline. Currently, it doesn't show a steam that's offline if you go to whoever you're following, which is pretty dumb because then you have to type the whole stream name in just to go the stream if you wanted to watch an old VOD. In general it should just show all the streams you follow with the ones that are actually live at the top...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I tried in all ways to put the site in Portuguese every time I tried it did not work PFV arrange it

I tried in all ways to put the site in Portuguese every time I tried it did not work PFV arrange it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. please let us turn off buy game options

so stuff like this can clutter up a screen and it's also pointless if we have the game. it just takes up space saying "buy this game". so even if you have the game it still wants you to buy the game.

please give us a option to turn this future off

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. finding offline streamers

seems that finding those you're following when they are not streeming is very hidden on webpage.. why don't they pop up like they do on phone app when clicking the "Following" link?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base