Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Featured content on the carousel

The current Featured streamer carousel is great but I strongly feel that it contains too much of the verified channels and its not giving rising content creators the exposure that they deserve. Every day we see company streams or verified streams in the top 3-4 spots on the carousel. I think that those channels should have their own featured carousel or section. UNLESS there is an event that needs priority.

Giving random streamers a spot on the carousel is great and means a lot to the mixer community and seems to be one of the things that sets Mixer apart…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. On screen indicator of notification preferences for a channel

Currently you have to drill down into the bell icon to be navigated to your notification settings, or go through the main menu.

It would be awesome since so many people are unaware of their own notification settings, if there was an on screen indicator in the UI.
    That showed if they had email/web notifications enabled for the stream they are currently watching.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mixer site update

I got the mixer site update before a lot of people, and tried reverting back to the old version...
    I really do not enjoy everything being on the bottom of streams and i feel like all the tabs are pushed close together and feel so cluttered...
    Having this new layout makes less rooms for streamers, i get a lot of people like this new update, but if you put in an option to switch what version of the site we are using (which i know you did have) at least make it functional! I attempted to switch to the normal…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Clickable game name on stream page

Today the name of a game on a stream page is not just a text.
    Please make it as URL to the game category on Mixer so user can easily navigate to all game streamers page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hypezone Section

This would be a new section in the mixer site that allows Hypezone to be more accessible and be open to more people at a time, so you can have a nice choice of action. It would have two categories of streamers closest to a win and streamers with highest kill count in their match. This allows viewers to check out multiple streamers at a time and find someone that they like from all the action.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. game

I would like to be able to click on the game of the stream I'm watching and to take me to the game directory, something like this

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. hosting

I feel the hosting on Mixer has changed. Previously I could go into any streamers page and I could click around to the previous broadcasts while that streamer was hosting another streamer. As of late I go into a streamer's page that I want to watch a previous broadcasts and it automatically moves me to the streamer that is being hosted. For example.... If I went into attic's page and he is hosting meat I can't view attic's previous broadcasts it automatically goes to meat's broadcast and there is no way of changing this. I hope this made sense. Hope…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A Better UI To Expand Mixer's User Base

At the time of making this idea post, Mixer is currently known primarily for two things: Fortnite and PUBG. Outside of these two games, Mixer has a very inconsistent viewer base which I believe to be stunting the growth of the website in terms of both users and broadcasters. This has caused issues for not only viewers not interested in these two games, but also broadcasters who are not interested in them either.

If someone does not enjoy streaming Fortnite or PUBG, their time on Mixer will be much harder, since most people use the service to view one of…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Thoughts on new layout

Now I get that the new layout is supposed to make the site look better, but god forbid you watch a costream. With or without a soundboard, the screens on even a 2 player costream are unwatchably small. That is not an improvement at all.

And don't say "Zoom In"

That, for some reason, makes the videos SMALLER! And zooming out, although making video screens larger, makes all text smaller. Is Mixer TRYING to make the site unbearably useable?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Needs better touchscreen support.

If there isn't going to be an official windows 10 app, please optimize the website and mix play for touch screen input.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add list of official Mixer Interactive games to a webpage

Have a page added maybe in the about section of the Mixer homepage where it lists out all of the games with official Mixer Interactive integrations (things like Killer Floor II, The Darwin Project, etc.).

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. New UI

A few suggestions about the New UI. The 3 dot menu drops down which is less intuitive.

The info panel is now on the bottom which, I understand is like the XBox version, sorta feels like its less important info if it's on the bottom. Also, I think that if the Game and Title aspects of the title bar were BIGGER it would solve a lot of questions asked about what a streamer is playing.

The video feed seems smaller also. In my opinion, I think that the video feed should be the focal point which means a bigger part…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Organization/Filtering of Games/Stream Types in Browse

We've been seeing many games get added in the list on mixer, so you can find Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Skyrim Special Edition, etc. (for example). The browse games gets really cluttered and takes a while to scroll down and find what you want. What if we had the browse pages filter so that you can find The Elder Scrolls, which entails Elder Scrolls Online, Morrowind, Arena, Daggerfall, Skyrim, Skyrim Special Edition, then you could further filter it at that point to each game, if you wish? It's a bit more organized, could be easier to find content, etc. Also, some…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. cursor

How is it that in 2018 you have no cursor interaction with video, like rewind forward/back with left and right, volume up and down with up and down

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Subscription Tab

Would love the ability to look under my following tab on Mixer and the channels that I Subscribe to show at the top of my following list when those streamers are live, regardless of how many viewers are in their channel. That or a subscribed following tab. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tutorial Filter

You know how people look for tutorials on youtube and such from streamers on here ? Well , what if they want to see them live ? What if we added a filter for just tutorials . You know how we have it for webshow and cooking and music ...well it's time we add that , you know for the ones that have issues with bots , interactive bots ( like firebot ) or just interested in what a bot is really for .

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Option for viewer to turn off the confetti.

I think there should be an option for the viewer to turn off the confetti whenever events like subscriptions are used. It could either be distracting for some viewers or it can lag the browser for viewers with weaker browsers.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Gif for offline screen

Could we get a the ability to use a gif as pur offline screen i have a cool one I would love my viewers to see when im not on

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. front page revamp

Currently the whole front page is directing people to all streams and with the current popularity of Fortnite and PUBG other games do not get much visibility if any at all. I have attached a concept for a revamp of the front page that would increase visibility of more games the moment you visit the site. This would also make exploring games much easier than the current system on web browsers(not having to scroll for days just to see the top 30 games).

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. verification

In know way shape or form is this hate but i would like to see an update to the verification badge. It does not look good. If you make it look better that would be awesome. Doing this will make streamers look way more professional.I personally do not think this looks professional.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base