Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Artist Related Links to Profile

We artists have different websites that would be useful to link on our profile like ArtStation.com and Deviantart.com

Both are major websites used by artists as portfolios and would love to see some support for them!

106 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • In-app donations

Mixer really needs some kind of native donation tool like how Youtube has Super chats and twitch has bits.

3rd party donation sites require viewers to leave the stream, which means they might miss something. They're also not as secure, people can chargeback paypal donations and put financial strain on the streamer. This is why many streamers aren't comfortable taking them.

Plus, it encourages donations by allowing mixer to give small benefits to people who donate. Like how superchats let you pin a comment to the top of chat, or how bits give you a special chat badge.

Finally it…

32 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Mixer NEEDS search filter options! Ratings, language, and more!

I believe it is in every viewer, streamer, and even Mixer's best interest to include website search filters to help us ALL find what we want to watch easily and faster.

Search filters like ratings (Family, Teen, Mature), Languages, game genres (could save a lot of small genre streamers be noticed), game titles, & maybe even stream titles, but also to avoid them as well. Having options to exclude types of streams will also help the sites ease of use and help direct views to channels that could be not noticed.

Helping viewers and streamers a like, this is common…

576 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

99 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for suggesting this. We are investing in language + rating filters now and you will see them in an upcoming update.

In the future, we are also considering a larger discovery update to improve personalization and show a wider breadth of content, although we have nothing specific in progress on this front yet.

• Hypezone Section

This would be a new section in the mixer site that allows Hypezone to be more accessible and be open to more people at a time, so you can have a nice choice of action. It would have two categories of streamers closest to a win and streamers with highest kill count in their match. This allows viewers to check out multiple streamers at a time and find someone that they like from all the action.

19 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Make the Channel description area more dynamic

As an artist that has created several stream layouts for friends on Mixer I would really like to see something more added to the description area to give us a bit more creative freedom.

Currently, we have very limited tools to create good content for these description areas, and for some, they settle for “good enough” because it is hard for them to figure out. I have had to help a few people tweak images to make them look decent and it requires some secret HTML/CSS magic that can be buggy at times.

Several streamers add graphics to their description…

72 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • front page revamp

Currently the whole front page is directing people to all streams and with the current popularity of Fortnite and PUBG other games do not get much visibility if any at all. I have attached a concept for a revamp of the front page that would increase visibility of more games the moment you visit the site. This would also make exploring games much easier than the current system on web browsers(not having to scroll for days just to see the top 30 games).

5 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Optimize your site to consume less RAM and CPU

Many new users drop out of the Mixer because it is much heavier to be able to load content compared to other platforms, so the Mixer team should improve CPU and RAM consumption or provide options to do the same (options for taking animations / effects of the website)

8 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Average Viewers Analytics

I would like to see something added to the UI for Analytics that shows average number of viewers per broadcast within a chosen timeframe, so channel owners can see trends and measure channel health/growth.

Example:

I choose the entire month of February 2018

Analytics will tell me that for all the streams that month, the average viewer count was X, based on the number of concurrent viewers at any given time.

I feel that is MUCH more meaningful than just simply seeing number of views/total views, or having to try and ascertain it.

12 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Option for viewer to turn off the confetti.

I think there should be an option for the viewer to turn off the confetti whenever events like subscriptions are used. It could either be distracting for some viewers or it can lag the browser for viewers with weaker browsers.

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Chromecasting, better console performance, console scrubbing past broadcasts, downloadable past broadcasts for mobile

CHROMECASTING. remember where I left in a live stream then go right where I left off later in the past broadcast. Better console support, such as scrubbing forward and back in past broadcasts. And a few other minor details I left out.

4 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• following

Whenever you click on who you're following, it should include those channels that you follow whether they're online or offline. Currently, it doesn't show a steam that's offline if you go to whoever you're following, which is pretty dumb because then you have to type the whole stream name in just to go the stream if you wanted to watch an old VOD. In general it should just show all the streams you follow with the ones that are actually live at the top...

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Is there a option or maybe it can be considered as a future feature, for the ability to turn mobile mode off on pc as does kick in time i do

Is there a option or maybe it can be considered as a future feature, for the ability to turn mobile mode off on pc as does kick in time i don't want or need it on

2 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Stream Video Quality

Don't know if anyone else is having the same problem as me but my Mixer streaming quality has gone down quite alot and now all my streams are really blurry. My streaming was fine 2 weeks ago my internet speeds haven't changed but my stream is really blurry yes i stream from Xbox but it was fine 2 weeks ago. Also when i jump onto someone who is affiliated to Mixer their streams seems to run smoothly and has no blur i feel like they get priority over others.

2 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Rename "Sharing Control" to "Sharing Controller"

First things first: I don't know if it fits best in this category but it's some sort of "UI" related.

Could you please rename the "Sharing Control" Filter to "Sharing Controller". Otherwise it's a bit confusing because Streamer who share "control" on PC (mouse, keys on keyboard etc.) are listed under "Interactive" not "Sharing Control".

Or maybe split the Interactive into this new category if (for example) a streamer is sharing his mouse with the audience.

2 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Game list at the right is too small and Interactive game isn't important

The game list at the right below the filters is too small to search in little screens , I can see almost 2 games and isn't comfortable to use. Also, when I don't knew what was a interactive transmision, I don't feel like Mixer help me to understand that nor what my sparks was (not clearly) or what emotes (and still I don't know) are. Sorry for my english and I have to say that I'm not deep in the video games culture but some times I want to see webs like this

1 vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Seek through VODs and Polls on Mobile and Xbox Apps

For Mixer on Xbox, there is no ability to watch and seek through VODs. Currently you have to let the stream play all the way from the beginning, and if you hit a button in the wrong direction, the stream would just restart.

On the mobile app, whenever a poll is created, mobile app users are not able to take part, and instead must open the browser version of mixer to take part in the polls. This may be a WIP but this would be a nice feature to add to the mobile app as well as the Xbox app.

2 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Front page redesign

Remove Teams tab and Browse option (you are already taken to this upon opening the mixer site) from the front page. Next move following to where games is and give games it's own tab that the site defaults to when visiting mixer (this will increase visibility of other games). VoDs should also not be running 24/7 taking away viewers from other streamers.

3 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add option to merge mixer create overlay into xbox one stream before stream from console

Recently used mixer create to stream from my tablet, tablet can use video and mic , dont have a webcam an headset on my xbox one when i stream from the console,. Is it possible to use mixer create to send video and mic sound from tablet to xbox one app before i stream from. Console ? Then use the mixer create app as the overlay to the stream

1 vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• blowser size

Hi.

When you are watching on windows 10, chrome, it becomes very annoying to become a mobile layout depending on browser size.

Most monitors seem to have a lot of sideways 1920, I often fix the browser width to half its size (960).

Whether it is a trend in recent years,
                                        · It is not considered to display at 1280 or less
                                        · Become mobile layout
                                        Margins of this size may be general, but I'd appreciate it if possible to think of users who are opening many windows.

(It may be nice to have functions such as "Mobile layout" and…

3 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Idea homepage

Hi, I have some ideas to turn the home a little more clean.
                                          I think about in "HYPE" put some WITHOUT PRO profiles who have some good viewers to give some motivation, randomly, channels between 10/30 viewers must have some boost just by appearing there.
                                          And down there, in ther gray bar down there, can separate by games and ordered by viewers count, would be nice too the option of reorder from more viewers to less viewers

2 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base