Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Different Featured Tabs for Paid Slots/Companies and Streamers

In the past few months, I've noticed that Featured slots are more often than not taken by companies than actual streamers. Realm Royale, for example, took up a featured slot every day for weeks. Mix that semi-permanent slot with other events/games and it can take up almost the entire featured carousel. These observations come not too long after the changes to the featured algorithm that were supposed to greatly improve the chances of a streamer being featured. Having these featured slots taken up, and for such a long time, hurt the exposure and possibilities for streamers trying to grow.

If…

18 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Filtering Games Out From Front-page

I feel like there should be a filter option to remove certain games from the front-page so that it is easier to discover new streamers / games you wouldn’t really see. For example I would like the ability to hide fortnite and Pubg streams. I feel this would both benefit the viewer and streamer in terms of discovery.

21 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • In-app donations

Mixer really needs some kind of native donation tool like how Youtube has Super chats and twitch has bits.

3rd party donation sites require viewers to leave the stream, which means they might miss something. They're also not as secure, people can chargeback paypal donations and put financial strain on the streamer. This is why many streamers aren't comfortable taking them.

Plus, it encourages donations by allowing mixer to give small benefits to people who donate. Like how superchats let you pin a comment to the top of chat, or how bits give you a special chat badge.

Finally it…

87 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add Artist Related Links to Profile

We artists have different websites that would be useful to link on our profile like ArtStation.com and Deviantart.com

Both are major websites used by artists as portfolios and would love to see some support for them!

121 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • CO-Stream auto end.

when in a Co-Stream if one member of the stream goes offline or ends the stream the Co-Stream should automatically end. i have found great irritation with this not being the case as i can find no way to remove the "Streamername is offline" screen thus leaving me with the only stream i want to watch being half the size i want without having to put them into full screen.

8 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Having built in layouts for when you are broadcasting through your Xbox.

I think it would awsome if XBL and Mixer had custom layouts for streamers broadcasting on there Xbox. Have a marketplace with free and affordable ones. Also have special ones for when xbox games come out like Forza stateofdecay crackdown3 SeaOfThieves

4 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Mixer site update

I got the mixer site update before a lot of people, and tried reverting back to the old version...
                I really do not enjoy everything being on the bottom of streams and i feel like all the tabs are pushed close together and feel so cluttered...
                Having this new layout makes less rooms for streamers, i get a lot of people like this new update, but if you put in an option to switch what version of the site we are using (which i know you did have) at least make it functional! I attempted to switch to the normal…

2 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Option to configure the video settings for all streams

My suggestion is to add a option or a collection of options in the user settings to specificate the best video stream options for all channels.
                  eg.: Your Network > Prefered settings > Chose the quality (1080p or 900p or 720p etc), enable Low Latency, enable Audio Only - and more options.
                  This option is applied to every live stream that you will watch, overlapping the default settings.

For comparison, the Twitch remember the settings in the first stream and keeps them to all future streams. My suggestion is some like that.

5 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Hypezone Section

This would be a new section in the mixer site that allows Hypezone to be more accessible and be open to more people at a time, so you can have a nice choice of action. It would have two categories of streamers closest to a win and streamers with highest kill count in their match. This allows viewers to check out multiple streamers at a time and find someone that they like from all the action.

22 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • A Better UI To Expand Mixer's User Base

At the time of making this idea post, Mixer is currently known primarily for two things: Fortnite and PUBG. Outside of these two games, Mixer has a very inconsistent viewer base which I believe to be stunting the growth of the website in terms of both users and broadcasters. This has caused issues for not only viewers not interested in these two games, but also broadcasters who are not interested in them either.

If someone does not enjoy streaming Fortnite or PUBG, their time on Mixer will be much harder, since most people use the service to view one of…

3 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Thoughts on new layout

Now I get that the new layout is supposed to make the site look better, but god forbid you watch a costream. With or without a soundboard, the screens on even a 2 player costream are unwatchably small. That is not an improvement at all.

And don't say "Zoom In"

That, for some reason, makes the videos SMALLER! And zooming out, although making video screens larger, makes all text smaller. Is Mixer TRYING to make the site unbearably useable?

3 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• New UI

A few suggestions about the New UI. The 3 dot menu drops down which is less intuitive.

The info panel is now on the bottom which, I understand is like the XBox version, sorta feels like its less important info if it's on the bottom. Also, I think that if the Game and Title aspects of the title bar were BIGGER it would solve a lot of questions asked about what a streamer is playing.

The video feed seems smaller also. In my opinion, I think that the video feed should be the focal point which means a bigger part…

5 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Unfollow suspended accounts

I am trying to clean up my follow list (who I am following) and I don't see a way to unfollow somebody who is suspended. I click on their link in my following list and all I see is that they are suspended, but there is NO option to unfollow them. Now they are just NOISE in my following list and I will have to go BACK through my list and clean those up.

2 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• I would love to be able to follow a specific game

I would love to follow a specific game like I can follow a streamer

2 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add Channel Description Images From PC

At the moment there is only an option to upload images into your channel description by linking to a URL where the image is. I would like to be able to just upload an image straight from my PC, allowing you to create custom headers, schedules etc and easily add them.

5 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Option for viewer to turn off the confetti.

I think there should be an option for the viewer to turn off the confetti whenever events like subscriptions are used. It could either be distracting for some viewers or it can lag the browser for viewers with weaker browsers.

5 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Needs better touchscreen support.

If there isn't going to be an official windows 10 app, please optimize the website and mix play for touch screen input.

1 vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Optimize your site to consume less RAM and CPU

Many new users drop out of the Mixer because it is much heavier to be able to load content compared to other platforms, so the Mixer team should improve CPU and RAM consumption or provide options to do the same (options for taking animations / effects of the website)

13 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Make the Channel description area more dynamic

As an artist that has created several stream layouts for friends on Mixer I would really like to see something more added to the description area to give us a bit more creative freedom.

Currently, we have very limited tools to create good content for these description areas, and for some, they settle for “good enough” because it is hard for them to figure out. I have had to help a few people tweak images to make them look decent and it requires some secret HTML/CSS magic that can be buggy at times.

Several streamers add graphics to their description…

77 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • front page revamp

Currently the whole front page is directing people to all streams and with the current popularity of Fortnite and PUBG other games do not get much visibility if any at all. I have attached a concept for a revamp of the front page that would increase visibility of more games the moment you visit the site. This would also make exploring games much easier than the current system on web browsers(not having to scroll for days just to see the top 30 games).

6 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base