Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. twitchcon

I think it would be an amazing thing to see Mixer show up to TwitchCon with their own booth. Especially since it is a rapidly growing platform. If not at TwitchCon, at least, have their own MixerCon.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fallout76

With the addition of Battle Royale to Fallout76 I believe it would be an awesome Idea to add Hypezone to that game for the battle royale perspective.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A screen recorder on the mixer app

The app should have a screen recorder option this way you can record your own personal streams and save them to your phone so you can help yourself expand to multiple platforms like YouTube and Facebook by downloading past Streams on Mixer via Screen recorder and post them on you tube and Facebook witch if I may add would also be a great free marketing tool for Mixer because it would have the Mixer start screen on it and maybe have the word mixer up in the top right corner of the screen as Transparent and see through lettering but…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mixer Pro = 1 Free Sub

Similar to Twitch where if you have Amazon Prime, you get one free subscription to any streamer every month. Mixer should do that where if someone buys Mixer Pro, they will get one free subscription to any partnered streamer every month. Mixer Pro doesn't have enough benefits in buying it, and adding this would definitely get me to buy it.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mixer's placement and perception in the industry

I'm not entirely sure where or who to pass this feedback to, so I am posting it here.

The biggest convention of the year in New Zealand is happening later this month, Armageddon (https://www.armageddonexpo.com/). I've been proactively reaching out to people and companies to introduce myself and tee up talk time.

During the course of the conversations these are the kinds of comments and questions that have been tabled to me...

"Mixer, so you only stream on Xbox?"

"So if you're on Mixer you're only playing Fortnite?"

"Do you stream or restream anywhere else being a PC player…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Posting / Updating Section Or Mixer Stories To Keep Followers Updated When They Don't Follow / Have Social Media's

Hi, My Names LAYMONSTER And I'm A Streamer On Mixer And I Think This Would Be A Great Improvement For Mixer. I Was Thinking How Could Us Streamers Have A Better Way To Update Our Followers When We Aren't Streaming And When Our Followers Doesn't Follow Or Have any Social Media's Well I Was Thinking A Posting / Updating Section Or Mixer Stories Kind Of Like How YouTube Has The Messages Section On Mobile Where You Can Have Polls And Likes / Dislikes On Your Posts!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. BFV FIRESTORM IDEA

Theres hypezones for all the big battle royales but not for BFV's Firestorm, can we change that?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mixer Loot Scheduler

I feel like Mixer should put together some sort of mixer loot scheduler and send an email blast / newsletter / blog out... kind of showing the future games that you can earn certain loot watching streams to plan for. This gives us proper time to market it either as a viewer or a streamer before it happens suddenly. Perhaps on a month-by-month basis.... I'm just spitballin here. Huge fan of the SoT and Forza loot integrations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Clips

I would love the ability to clip my stream and VOD’s as a non-partner. It is my understanding that the clip system was being “beta-tested” on the partner level and was eventually going to be “site-wide”. No one wants to download an entire VOD for 20 seconds of awesomeness. This would benefit the platform immensely and produce more social media traffic with real footage “found only on Mixer”.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mixer en mas plataformas

Yo creo que seria una buena idea que se expandan a más plataformas obio que para hacer esto deberían antes hacer crecer sus servidores para poder soportar todas las enevadas al servidor

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. sparks for non partnered channels

So as Mixer is right now, when ever you spend sparks on a partnered channel that streamer can hit goals which is how they get paid. However when a viewer spend sparks on a non partnered channel they get nothing but a gif or sticker filled chat. Now im not complaining about anything just an idea about when a viewer spend sparks of a non partnered channel the streamer should get those sparks since they dont have the ability to cash them out.

Exp. If a streamer has 0 sparks and someone joins in and spends 5000 sparks on a…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Channel One

Just an observation as a moderator for 20+ streams I feel Channel One is doing more harm than good. Less popular/newer streams are seeing even less traffic than when the "sparks" started and now Channel One sits at 4,595 viewers that would otherwise be in someones stream rather than "farming" sparks. Just a suggestion, use Channel one to support/stimulate streams with low viewer counts to help them grow instead of rewarding lurkers or streams that are already thriving. After being involved with the streaming community sense it began I'm happy to call Mixer home, and want to see everyone's efforts…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Mixer PAX West Afterparty

It'd be awesome if Mixer took over a local barcade in Seattle for a Mixer afterparty. (Personal vote: Add-a-ball, good mix of games/pinball machines/retro)

Stream some of the machines to Mixer (KIller Queen, Street fighter, Dr. Mario) for a little bit. Maybe let Yogomi spin for the night. Really just an excuse to get together and play arcade games and pinball with friends.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make pro users be able to sub to one channel for free monthly

I think is a good idea for the use of pro services.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A PSA Regarding Decency for Kids

O Hai, Mixer Peeps!

There are kids that are watching Mixer Live Streams. Sometimes, they troll, sometimes, they're rude, & sometimes, they don't follow the stream rules. They need to learn how to be a community member & how to behave in the streams' chat.

So, I was thinking of having a PSA for people (especially children) watching Mixer streams. I don't know if it's good for radio ad or video ad. It's a parody of Spongebob Squarepants' Fun Song.

Sir Matt (one of the co-founders of Mixer) found this funny and even want me to send this to Social…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A PSA Regarding Decency for Kids

O Hai, Mixer Peeps!

There are kids that are watching Mixer Live Streams. Sometimes, they troll, sometimes, they're rude, & sometimes, they don't follow the stream rules. They need to learn how to be a community member & how to behave in the streams' chat.

So, I was thinking of having a PSA for people (especially children) watching Mixer streams. I don't know if it's good for radio ad or video ad. It's a parody of Spongebob Squarepants' Fun Song.

Sir Matt (one of the co-founders of Mixer) found this funny and even want me to send this to Social…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Keeping sparks to re-give

I'd like it if non-partnered streams could keep the sparks that people give them. They could then use those sparks to drop in other channels :) That would give a benefit to both partnered and non-partnered streamers. Thanks for listening!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A New "Show" Focused on Indie Titles from any Console/PC

With the shows "The Red Show", "The Blue Show" and the new "The Green Show".

What if there was an "Indie show" or "The Orange Show" (for some reason I think Orange when I think Indie... don't ask why) that talked about recent new indie games and indie news and ONLY talked about indie games and indie studios?

It could include indie games from any platform Switch, Xbox, Steam, Epic PS4, etc. And even interviews with indie developers about their games and studio.

It think it would be a good way to help spread the news for indie developers and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Gift Game

So some of our streamers have the option to buy a game to help support them. I would love the ability to gift that game to friends as some of the games our streamers play arnt games I would necessarily play but I would love the ability to support my streamer.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base