Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Beachball to Snowball

Can we replace the beachball with a snowball fight!! Those 200k sparks would prompt one awesome snowball fight ❄️☃️ Let’s get the season going!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HypeZone Changes

I had an idea to change the HypeZone to where it can only host streamers with profile pics. The majority of the time HypeZone hosts someone without a profile pic they don't have a mic, personally I like hearing peoples reactions to getting hosted by HypeZone.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Small Streamer Hypezone

We need a hypezone for small streamers. A channel that moves from small streamer to small streamer. Any streamer that has <5 viewers for the past 15 min and has some sort of interactive board gets 5 min to impress the people. Make it happen Mixer!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mixer Championship of Overwatch (M-COW)

I've noticed Mixer do tournaments in the past with pubg and there's a Paladins championship channel. Well I'm very passionate about starting an Overwatch tournament here on Mixer! I think the idea could bring attention and more people into the Mixer community while just being an awesome fun time. Overwatch still has a large fan base and the following is HUGE on other platforms (won't say names but it starts with T and ends with Witch). I'm more than willing to host the tournament on a channel I create for it. In fact, I'm already working on a discord server…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. affiliate program

hello everyone and anyone reading this, i just have to say that mixer is a great streaming platform that i would rather use for streaming any and all my games...

there is just one obvious thing! all other streaming platforms.

most other streaming platforms have a affiliate program of some sort weather they call it that or not. Mixer at this point in time only has the partner program and that's all fine and all but the point is that smaller channels trying to start streaming struggle against the bigger and well known channels (i get it streaming can be…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hypezone for FIFA!

FIFA hypezone! 80th minute hits and hypezone is here!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. por favor agreguen la opcion de cambiar la calidad de video con las transmisiones que no estan en vivo

a veces no tenemos una buena conexion a internet y no se puede bajar la calidad de los ideos resubidos y la imagen se congela sigue el audio o se traba de repente asi que por favor agrguen la opcion de poder bajar la calidad en estos videos para mejorar su fluides y asi ayudaran a tener mas visitas

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Purchase Subs As Gifts

I would like to be able to purchase Mixer Subs to gift in a giveaway. I think that it's a great way to keep money in the community and continue to grow the community when we can spread support to other streamers. Plus... I'd like to see everyone using their new emotes in my chat 🤣

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Streamers with 500 followers or fewer should have a special section - hard for little people to get views.

Streamers with 500 followers or fewer should have a special section - hard for little people to get views.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. should make a pubg Mobile hype Zone

should make a pubg Mobile hype Zone

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Send Direct Messages

Being able to send Direct Messages and having an Inbox would be amazing! It would help the streamers connect with viewers/ other streamers. Would also have for promotional and channel giveaways and contests!

Twitch has an Inbox. Mixer should too!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Create a Mixer App for Roku

Since Amazon, decided to pull the official Twitch app off ROKU I think, this would be a good time for Microsoft to built a MIXER APP as a replacement putting MIXER on every platform will help it grow.. Not everybody prefers they should put MIXER everywhere* like the WWE Network and seek other options... if MICROSOFT can built a MIXER app for XBOX they can built a MIXER APP for Roku.

Some gamers,would prefer to watch streamers on their TV's and isn't Microsoft promoting the move to 4KTV's? How can they do this without a Mixer App this way you…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Gifting subscriptions

We are able to gift Mixer pro to friends. A great idea. Now what if you friend wants to sub to a streamer. It would be amazing if you code gift them a 1 month subscription to a specified streamer or a code to use on any streamer they want. Mixer is a great community of friends. Let's keep the friendship bond strong with more we can do to help each other.

164 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Drawing classes in Velachery

Drawing and painting always play a good role in society. Learning the painting techniques in classes will give more rewards than learning by self. Talent studio provides best painting and drawing classes in Velachery Chennai.
    https://www.talentstudio.in/dance-classes-in-velachery.html

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Nintendo switch / mixer partnership?

Hey guys , my names alex i am currently thinking idea on how to stream on my nintendo switch through mixer.. not much luck , i would love to expand my community to the nintendo community ive been since since i was 4 .. playing with others always has been something i have enjoyed.
    Please comment below your guys ideas!!
    Also if you guys have any spare time go check me out
    Mixer.com/empxths
    Spread love not hate thats an empxths way.
    Xoxo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Give HypeZone channels some sort of spark benefit.

Having double sparks is great on ChannelOne but Hypezone is nothing like it used to be. HypeZone viewers is going below 200. Now I do not believe this is because Fortnite or any HypeZone game is dying I just think more people would HypeZone and it would bring back the great feeling and enjoyment of getting HypeZone with a more viewers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop hosting HypeZone when streamer dies

When HypeZone is hosting a streamer and they are killed in PUBG, they can spectate other players and HypeZone continues to host them. I think it would be fairer if HypeZone switched to a new streamer who is still alive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. sub

Sub gifting so you can help other viewers/fans support their favorite streams.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Xbox Gold+Game Pass = Free Mixer Pro

was in Roster's stream earlier and there was a discussion about how to give something back to Xbox Live / Mixer Pro etc

I got to thinking how nice it would be if there was a way to tie in Xbox Gold, Game Pass and Mixer Pro so that Xbox Gold+Game Pass subs could get Mixer Pro for Free?

We've been waiting for years for Xbox Gold subs to get something useful (I'm a 14yrs+ Gold continuous sub) and running three 'Microsoft' subs and then channel subs gets pretty bloody expensive.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Mod

Hello Mixer employees, streamers, mods and all,

So after being on mixer for awhile streaming and modding I realized mods don't get as much recognition as we deserves. As mods we do a lot for out streamers and their community. We protect our streamers brand, facilitate chat and the community and build friendships and a positive community. I feel like we're unsung heroes outside of our respective communities. As I mentioned on twitter, I think some type of reward or recognition for mods would be a benefit. It could be a weekly or monthly even a yearly recognition. There can…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base