Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Amazon Appstore App

There Needs To Be A Mixer App on the Amazon App Store

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. firestick

Well folks, it's not an official Mixer Streaming Application but a kind user by the name of "zackhow" has created a third party application that allows Mixer viewers to finally watch through Amazon streaming capable devices!!

Just simply search "MSO for Mixer", or even search "Mixer Streaming App", follow the download prompt and you will now be able to watch your favorite Mixer streamers on your TV.

Hope this help!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. New Filters for Your Network (followers and following)

There needs to be an ability to sort the Your Network tab for followers and following by data added (oldest/newest), alphanumeric and Online status.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Shortage of hand sanitzer from one bottle I received

Steineken walked up the Mixer desk at #PAXEast and used a bit of hand sanitzer from the desk of free hand sanitzers. I went up to get one and they gave me the one he used and now I am short a few drops.

What can I do to recieve a full bottle of hand sanitizer?😪

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mixer Points for smite and paladins

the mixer points should be earned by watching a match like sea of thieves did ..these AFK farms are taking alot of views away from people actually creating content and not setting up a AFK .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. help

sparks no solo multipliquen los embers, sino lo que ganaran por y no borren los sparks hasta el final de año como prometieron

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mixer-Matchups; The Current & The Future

This first Mixer-Matchups RaceToE3 has been a great learning experience for both the organizers and the people participating however, there are a few issues that need to be resolved moving forward.

To begin, I know tons of players have had a major issue with Paladins counting kills in an objective based game promoting griefing, spawn camping, and trying to lose the game rather than win to play against easier opponents. Obviously moving forward the way to fix this is to count wins and promote winning and teamwork, which is very important. I believe a "hot fix" for this could have…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Subs and Mixer Pro with Microsoft Rewards

With Microsoft Rewards we can earn Xbox credits Xbox Gold and even Xbox Game Pass so why not add Mixer Subs and Mixer Pro to the list.
    Microsoft owns Mixer so I'm surprised it isn't.It would be a way for people who want to subs to someone but doesn't have a credit card. Same way with Mixer Pro people who want to use it can without a Credit Card

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2x sparks for holidays

2x sparks is good because of the support

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fallout hypezone

I personally think more games should have a hypezone. For example more everyday shooters etc but I think fallout 76 should get one... It has a serious competitive edge and what would be more awesome than dropping a nuke for a victory on hypezone... Nuclear HYPEZONE....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add an FAQ for how to view co-streams with multi-window for every platform.

I'd love it if the website had a FAQ or something to walk users through how to navigate co-streams. I was messing around with co-streaming with my wife, and I found that it works different (or doesnt work at all) depending on where you are viewing a stream. For me as the streamer trying to co-stream with my wife I thought we were just doing something wrong but it turns out it was just the application. By that I mean I noticed that if you use a web browser, or the xbox one app to view a co-stream, say you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Progression System

just giving feed back about the progression system. I don't thing it was a good idea... having the progression system in chat isn't a good thing. I think it is degrading to new comers when they see all the high numbers in chat and they're just a circle... it makes it really discouraging to talk in chat and hang out in chat.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Partner schedule adherence

So it appears that not many partners really care about adherence anymore despite posting their schedule on the channels.

Most don't even do the requirement for partnership once receiving it.

Mixer needs to introduce some form of adherence policy and monitor partners.

If they don't adhere then they need removing from partnership and give it to someone who do want to stream.

I'm sure if you just didn't rock up to work one day or several days you wouldn't have a job..

It's also a big f you to the people who subscribed and give sparks / donos and embers…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Direct purchase added to progression

With Community Channel Progression now being implemented, I could potentially like to see Direct Purchases included in the list of eligible actions to generate hearts. Would others feel the same? I could see the issue of finding a suitable amount of hearts awarded though, as pricing varies.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 24/7 Host for non partners

Partnered VS NonPartnered

I know there is a channel called Channel One that only host PARTNERED STREAMERS and many of the HYPEZONE for EVERYONE, but what I don’t Understand is why is there no CHANNEL that is supporting non Partners???????

Vote for this if you think us NON PARTNERED STREAMERS should be more out there in the Community on Mixer “PLEASE”!!!

Mixer stuff and team I am asking and for any others that are voting that you’ll CREATE a a channel like CHANNEL ONE that host only nonStreamers there are lots of good loyal and that GRIND for partnership but…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Apply Mixplay spark costs to Fan level

For channels that pay out for spark spending, it doesn't seem that sparks spent on mixplay apply hearts to the user hitting the button. Since many partners (and pre-partners) use their boards/interactivity as a large part of their interaction. And viewers that hit those buttons are interacting and should be able to earn hearts for those interactions

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Create ChannelTwo - Non-partnered Broadcasters

A lot of people migrated from Twitch as a result of the view based system drowning new broadcasters to a point, where they couldn't get an audience. I suggest that Mixer creates ChannelTwo, which will feature random broadcasters. You can lurk in there and discover entirely unknown broadcasters and head over to their channel if you find them entertaining. A randomized system like this will support the whole community, giving new broadcasters a chance to settle in as a result of the exposure. I think this will prevent a potential future elitist community, where it is only broadcasting stars running…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. VRCHAT

hi to mixer. i am GamingTv_VR from your mixer. i want to make mixer better in vrchat. but there only have 0 active viewver. so i need your help to make vrchat community better and active like twitch do. my ideal is make the vrchat game to top game first will be the best to gain viewer. i can help to make vrchat game better. let me know back mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Abood

Abood

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Consistent viewers

Most viewers watch from their console (I'm assuming anyway) and sometimes it can be hard for streamers to keep consistent viewers because once the person watching from their console decides to play a game that streamer losses a viewer. so my idea is bring back the snap so people on consoles can play a game and still have the stream up

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base