Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Level Up Cast Article Proposition

I would like to submit a proposal to create a weekly article summarizing the Level up Cast episodes that are aired live every Friday.

I've attached the proposal that details the steps I would take to create this and how it would be beneficial.

Thank you so much for everything you do on the platform and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. f1

You should add the Codemaster's F1 game to HypeZone. Professional drivers are going to be playing it in the coming weeks to replace the real F1 season, which will help the game gain lots of popularity.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. subbing with xbox gift cards/ your micosoft account balance

there are a few streams where you can sub with your mircosoft account balance or a xbox gift card, and others it doesnt give that option to sub, im canadian, so when it does let me sub with an xbox card it costs $6.49 but when it doesnt it cost $4.99, why is the price different when i sub with an xbox card over my credit, and why do only some streams have the option. if you could sub to every stream with your mircosoft account balance it would make things so much easier for viewers to sub

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Browse channel filter changes

With the Up and Coming section being taken off the front page, so you'll now have to go out of your way to get the link to the Up and Coming page via search engine, the channel filters on the Browse page and Top Streamers section of the Front Page could really do with some filters being added in to make it easier to browse for channels without 90% of them being BR streamers.

Exclude streamers streaming x - Essentially allowing us to add to the filters to remove one or more categories from the section entirely, so say for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Mixer Main Site is not for everyone anymore

i am from the beginning on mixer. (Sorry for my English)
    I like the New Main Site. it looks really good.
    BUT the HIGHLIGHTS on top, are only filled with Partners Now.
    Not even the Partners from the own Country.
    Every Country had the 5 Hightlight (Slots) Streams. But now it is gone.

I really Appreciate when the 5 Can come back. (with the new Layout offcourse. Cuz it looks good.)

---> It is common when the support is totally gone for non Partners. and the each Countries.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Some transparency on this new AI powered recommendations system when it comes to small streamers

With the new smart recommendations system being added in, what will it display, exactly in terms of content?

Will it acknowledge that someone likes to visit a lot of small streamers and recommend new small streamers to check out?

Will it acknowledge that someone likes to stream non trendy games and recommend streams of both those same and even other non trendy games?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mixer Matchups Suggestions

Mixer Match Ups and future tourneys of this kind should be time based. Instead of holding a time slot where some people may be left out due to work or other incidents, make it so each player/competitor has an allotted amount of time to play said game to obtain kills/wins to avoid the 24/7 abusers and to promote a healthier gaming lifestyle. Also looking into future events communicating in advance and checking the rules to prevent future abuse and provide skilled gameplay.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ember Gifts or Gift Cards

I think more people would buy more embers if there were some way to gift them to others. Being able to securely send them in the app would be nice, but even having gift cards or gift card codes that people could purchase and redeem to their accounts would go a long way without disrupting the ember economy. I think up-and-coming streamers could invest both in the platform and the general mixer community by running (free or otherwise legal) tournaments or giveaways with already purchased ember codes as prizes. As far as I know, other streaming platforms with digital currencies…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Streamer Progression - Custom Channel Stickers

Hey Mixer Community :D

I've been thinking for a while that it would be an awesome idea to allow streamers accepted into the "streamer progression program" or anyone with over 1000 followers to be given the privileges to make custom spark and ember stickers for their channel (A privilege currently only enabled for Mixer Partners).

Not only would it personalize community engagement options and be really fun but it would also give smaller streamers the ability to customize their channel with artwork unique to their stream creating a more personal experience for their viewers and followers.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Let channels prioritize hosting before showing old content to visitors

Today when I was watching my friend's stream, I tried hosting her on my channel. But when I visited myself (both from my own login and from another persons account), only an old stream of mine kept playing.
    I don't know if this is on purpose or not, but wouldn't it make more sense for my page to recognize that I'm hosting, and prioritize my hosting activity before the show old content to visitors-setting?
    I first tried hosting from the settings on her stream, and in her chat a bot announces I'm indeed hosting, and if I return to the…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Is there a way Mixer, Microsoft, and Spotify could work together.

Free sub and extra benefits with Spotify Premium would be awesome. It also could help broaden Mixer away from just a Xbox platform

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make more that streamer and viewer stay on mixer!

Please do something that streamer don’t leave mixer! Germany community is breaking Litterly down. They are leaving.. some websites talking negative.. and I don’t want, that mixer close one day the doors.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. SEA Server + Languages

I don't know if there is already one but if not, the SEA community would love to have a server. Right now, in India and in other places, the streams tap out every 3-4 minutes. Also, there is no option for regional languages like Thai, Malay, Vietnamese, Hindi, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sponsor mixer in Italy

Hello
    My name Is simobeast on mixer and i'm an italian streamer now with 1.5 k, but what i see it's that people in Italy don't know mixer at all.
    People are talking about Twitch or YouTube, but none talking bout mixer.
    The result Is that se have a lot of italian streamers with 0 viewers and the streamer Who got some probably got It from UK or usa.
    I would love to have the chance to have an italian audience ,instead of changing my stream from italian to english.
    I Hope you Will be interested on growing in some…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Turn Mixer characters into a cartoon series promoting positive gaming habits

Turn the Mixer characters into a cartoon series which can go up once monthly or once weekly to promote positive gaming and streaming habits.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Hate Speech rule

Mixer needs to be ****** in the bans they place on hate speech. They ban instantly for the usage of a single word caring Nothing of the context of it. This being unfair to people as they don't get a chance to defend themselves they just get banned forced to appeal unsure what they may have done. They don't send info till you ask, then while asking questions the bot takes it as you appealing. which leads to a denial even if your not appealing. I would like to see this updated and made to fit the fun loving community.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Language problem

So here's my / our problem. I have a Youtube channel but I don't like to stream there and I was considered to move my streaming content to Mixer because it's much more appealing to me than Twitch, BUT, there's no hungarian tag to find other hungarian fellow or to make my self easier to be find.

Btw there're lot of hungarian streamer here in Hungary who's also wanna leave the awful Youtube Gaming 'cause Google technically killing us with their stupid anti gaming "this content is not family friendly" thing.
    Mixer could be the number one streaming platform in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mixer LFG

I think that being able to have a Mixer LFG feature would be awesome.
    By Mixer LFG I mean having a dedicated Mixer feature where you can look for streamers to co-stream with or those who wouldn't mind just playing with you while you are on stream.
    There would definitely need to be guidelines on utilization.
    I would say have a co-streaming etiquette video or a video of the do's and don'ts of playing with someone on stream even if you are not streaming yourself and are simply along for the ride.
    Mixer has a strong focus on community and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. elder scrolls online

I'm sure many lovelies are aware that a competing streaming website offers 'drops' from The Elder Scrolls online from their ESO partners and occasionally any ESO stream.

I was wondering if this integration would be possible in the future months with Mixer and Bethesda. It would be amazing to give viewers the same opportunity for drops on Mixer, especially if they're primarily only watching on Twitch for the drops...also it would be especially fantastic for expanding more ESO streamers on Mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Where is the big Halo event?

Why aren't the top streamers you just bought playing Halo? Why have streaming rights for the game been given to Youtube and Twitch instead of being exclusively Mixer?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base