Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My view on how to improve the Paladins Mixer matchup tournament - Beam4Hell

From seeing others and also joining in this, with a mate of mine, i've seen the mistakes they've done creating this tournament. The first thing which is the mistake and the whole thing about this is, the kills, you can only get points in the tournament by just getting kills, here's the thing, on low ranks like bronze, it would be easy to get kills. But as u go higher in the ranks, diamond+ it gets harder, you dont get rewarded for ranking up or being in a higher tier. People have been going with smurf accounts throwing on placements…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to reset Earthlink Password?

Earthlink provides high-speed internet services which are reliable safe and affordable and many other IT services and if you have an account on Earthlink website, and you need to do Earthlink Password Reset, due to any reason like it is a regular password reset process or you have faced the issue of unauthorized access to your account.
    Change or Reset Earthlink Email password with following steps
    The procedure to change the password is given below:
    • Go to account reset page of Earthlink.
    • Enter the email address for which you need to do account recovery.
    • You need to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. how do I reset the sky email account password

Sky email account is one of the most popular email accounts that help the users to send vital information from one user account to another user account. The users may send a large amount of data across different email accounts at the same time. The steps for Sky email password recovery are listed below.
    The steps for resetting the password can be easily implemented. The steps are clear and there is no ambiguity in understanding the steps for resetting the password of Sky email account and that too in a fast and quick manner.
    o The user may visit the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mixer Discord Integration

The ability to properly connect your mixer account to your discord account where - like with the twitch connection - if you are streaming on mixer it shows that you are streaming and your title (and that you're streaming on mixer) the one big downside on my switch from twitch to mixer is that a lot of my community uses discord to know when i am live, either by my name saying i am, or by my announcements channel. the mixer bot doesn't @everyone in the server so my options are really limited right now.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Discoverability

I think the biggest thing missing from Mixer is the Discoverability. The way new and Beginning Streamers are being found by other users. I suggest a Tab/Page where there are New Streamers being Live are found by that Page. I think it will get new streamers to come to the platform and enjoy their time here on Mixer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. PDF Password Recovery

PDF Password Recovery is also defined by the terms such as password cracker, password reset, password remover, etc it is a program that can be used to find, remove or bypass the security on a PDF file that prevents you from opening or changing the content of the files. The PDF password cracker tool can fall into one or more of the three categories. It may be the tool that can recover the PDF user password, PDF owner password and owner password allowing full access to the PDF file.

What is PDF Password Recovery *****?
    You can find, remove, reset,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add a Search bar on Mixer

It's not a bad Idea. I went to change my Game tag to what I use on a Every Day basses and I find out it's been taken and IDK by who and I went to go find out and I can't seam to find a search bar....

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. music

Had some feedback about separating Music streaming channels ( ie- Monstercat, and ones that are doing 24/7 streams) into Radio channels, so that Music Creators aren't pages down trying to grow and meet new people/make new friends. I know it may be hard to do, and there could be some that abuse it, but I love creating music and meeting others that are doing it as well. Just some ideas off the top of my head would be to have a "Radio" category (of some sort for the 24/7 channels), and Music Production as another for people creating and composing,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. dont split the wow community

dont split the wow communities. keep wow classic and retail wow in the same tab. you dont wanna split the community. help it grow

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Moderator Merch Ideas

Considering the fact that Moderators are the second face of a channel, not only they are a representative of the channels they moderate for, but they play the second most important role in a channel by keeping chat in order so the streamer can focus on the content they're putting out.

The Moderator role, as we all know, it's a free, voluntary job that, whoever get awarded with such responsibility has a pretty handy job in hands. In a lot of cases it is not an easy job either.

Not only a lot of Moderators have to deal with harassment,…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hosting Changes Suggestions

I like the hosting feature but seems to be alittle broken. I dont like to mention the other platform but I love the fact that hosting on there tells your followers who your hosting, and if your watching someone tell followers who your watching.

I mean hosting now is only worth it if you just finished stream and decided to host, other then that whats the point?

Also would be nice to have auto-host.... Let me make a list of people I like to host and when Im not on and they are it auto host them

Its just a…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. An option to block channels

Not all streamers treat their viewers well. I would like a way to block those channels from coming up in my feed entirely .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ideas

He estado en mixer los ultimos 4 meses pero solo como expectador, tengo 2 cuentas en este programa, y en el tiempo que llevo usandolo hay algo que de verdad me gustaria que hicieran para muchos de nosotros como espectadores, cuando le doy seguir a alguien relativamente nuevo stremeando, normalmente deberia haber algo como ejemplo una campanita para yo no perderme sus stream y no tener que adivinar cua do estan en directo, otra cosa en las opciones hay una cosa que me avisa cuando hacen streams pero al activarlo va bien un momento y de repente al se desactiva,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Celebrating National Recovery Month in September

The Mixer Community celebrates Black History Month,Pride Month,Women's Month,etc. September is National Recovery Month. Every September, SAMHSA sponsors Recovery Month to increase awareness and understanding of mental and substance use disorders and celebrate the people who recover. It would be an awesome and a positive initiative if partnered and non-partnered streamers to be featured by sharing their experience strength and hope with others that are suffering to give them hope,to show them they are not alone in their battle(s),and they too can have the gift of recovery and have a better life. There are so many gamers and people that…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How is it that everyone hates me?

So since my time on Mixer, every time I try to meet communities or new streamers, nobody likes me. Nobody like the way I talk. Nobody enjoys it whenever I am there. Plus, I realized that I caused issues unexpectedly for everyone. I think as to how it seems, I am too old to use Mixer. Mixer is for age 35 and under. Mixer, why did you order these streamers to hate me?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I just sending this clarification or clarifying

Clarifying mixer fix your notifications it's been crashing a lot just trying to get the following number

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bump service

Mixer should put on home screen a bump channel service! Where the little guy can have a chance for main streaming! Not only highlighted over achievers. Lol

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Discord language server

Hey. Will there be a chance to create discord servers, such as Mixer Poland, Mixer Italy etc.? If so, could I help with the Polish server? (I'm from Poland)

Regards and have a nice day

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ocultar líder semanal de Sparks/Embers

Hola! Soy streamer en Mixer desde hace unos meses y se aprecia la importancia que le dais al tema de la seguridad en vuestra plataforma.
    Aún así hay una opción que me gustaría ver en Mixer.
    Me gustaría ocultar la clasificación semanalan de Sparks/Embers para proteger el anonimato de las personas que ayudan en mi canal.
    Desgraciadamente he vivido, en otra plataforma, como otras personas están a la búsqueda de líderes en monedas monetarias/donaciones para acosarlos o provocar problemas y se hace incómodo y desagradable para ambas partes.
    Si esta opción se añadiese la plataforma sería aún si cabe más…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base