Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MIXER should look into more chat emotes !

I think for mixer we should add the feature dancing emotes throughout the platform.. having this will make the chat more involved with any activities going on in the channel if it was music or on creative stream. Small things like this can make a big improvement for everyone and definitely should be a idea looked into

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Regarding PUBG HypeZone

Regarding HypeZone.

Can we please have a separate HypeZone for PC and one for Xbox?
    It can be done if you have to choose either PUBG PC or PUBG Xbox as the game.
    You have added PUBG Mobile, so it shouldn't be a very hard thing to do.
    It's great that PUBG has been released as an early access title on Xbox, but it's not that fun to watch.
    Lots of people prefer to watch the PC version since it has 2 maps and the gameplay is much faster.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Thought on search info

Hey. Random freaking question here, but does Mixer have plans to add a search function where streams are listed under XBox and PC listings so the XBox kids stop thinking they can spam "Invite" and "Can I Join" when they go into a Java PC minecraft stream that, whether it's single player or a server, they couldn't join anyways? I mean, there's a language preference in searches now. And 2 friends went back to streaming on twitch because it got so damned annoying. And some of these XBoxers whine and spam and beg and threaten to report and demand to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Full Time Moderation of HypeZones

The HypeZone for Fortnite & PUBG are great for exposure, however, there are some viewers that are there simply there to troll or post racist, sexist, or otherwise derogatory and hateful comments in the stream that the HypeZone has moved to.

I always try and report people when I can, however, with the nature of HypeZone, chat is usually moving much more quickly, and it can be difficult during a stream for the streamer to do this. Depending on their viewer count before the HypeZone, and whether they have moderators available, the streamer may not have anyone else who can…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. partner half step

have an idea for splitting the 'XP' to a view XP and a streaming XP so semi-pro streamer can get a reward type of structure (ie:- get to streamer lvl 50 you can have 5 emotes, reach lvl 100 you can use the 'buy the game' button) i think this would be a good option for a lot of people that want to push for partner as well as the streamers that want to look pro but are not so interested if heading for partnership

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Adding Communites into the Stream Details

I hope mixer eventually allows us streamers to add communities into our stream details. So certain communities can find us faster.

This will help people looking for a community that they can identify with or narrow done the search.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have to ban or time out so many viewers because of spam. could there be an option for streamers to include an

I have to ban or time out so many viewers because of spam. could there be an option for streamers to include an agreement screen before viewers make it to their content, clearly stating not to spam unless directed by content producer, and not be a poor guest and give consequences of doing so. I feel like no mods ever explain why to some of the younger viewers and they just get shut out of streams and never know why, so they continue to do these things. I feel this would give them an idea if they were to be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I feel like mixer should add a tab for designated platform search. For example - PC tab , Console tab or etc.

I feel like mixer should add a tab for designated platform search. For example - PC tab , Console tab or etc.

There are people within the community that are solely trying to just look for streamers that play on the PC for certain games, vice versa for people that are on console for a certain games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Zero Zone - a Hype Zone-like for gamers with zero viewers

As Mixer has Hype Zones for PUBG and Fortnite and now Chill Zone, what about a Zero Zone for those streamers with zero viewers and for viewers that want to surf those new, unknown streamers?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Charity

Hey mixer you guys have been killing it first of all, but I was just curious if you saw my tweet regarding the charity stream? We don’t have to go over any details now, but is something like this even possible?? I really feel like this is what separates mixer from other platforms. Let’s build up your good name while helping others in need. Is this something you guys could consider?? All I need is a yes or no and I will drop it! Thank you for your time and for creating a great platform. ❤️👍🏼

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Swag for Moderators

We need some Mod merch that maybe Partners pick out one or two of their mods every 3 or so months and they get some awesome swag with their name on it. Just a thought. Could be a way for Partners to show more love to the people that keep their chat flowing.
    I know that I am always loving the Partner swag they show off so would be nice to be rewarded for the hard work that us Mods do for Partners (and any streamers for that matter) during they streams.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ranking system to change your name color and thicker boarders for mod, bots, etc.

We have a leveling system so why not preach our level with certain colors? Every 5, 10, 15 or/and so on levels will be gifted a new color name option. When you advance you could use your newly obtained colored name or use the ones you already obtained from previous levels. To easily identify a mod, bot, Mixer Pro, etc, you could add thicker borders around the name or different fonts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Charity Hypezone

Can there be a similar channel for Charity Streams like Hypezone? This would help those doing great things be noticed though out the community.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A way to invite your Xbox live friends to your stream

Iit would be cool if you could invite your Xbox live friends to your stream which could help you with views and getting your stream out there

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Featured

Hello, I’m a mixer streamer and I’m having a blast, very small streamer but I have made some incredible friends, I’m wondering if the “ FEATURED “ update that just came out is only for streamers with web cams ? I’m not camera shy or anything i just don’t have the space for a greeN screen I’m just wondering If it’s possible to be Featured on the front page without a camera, I have yet see any streamers with no cameras, thank you and have a bless day everyone

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. HYPEZONE

So Mixer i got a million dollar viewer/potential soon to be partner idea lol. Ok so Hypezone fabulous idea i love it the viewers love and the streamers love it. A problem im seeing is alot of people complaining about not getting featured. So with that problem i have a solution. So there’s mixer hypezone and there’s nfl redzone. Difference is redzone shows multiple and hypezone shows one. So what if hypezone showed more people at once getting close to that win. Im not saying every single person at one time because im not sure how difficult that would be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. HypeZonePUBG vote need a tweak

Hello,
    Last few days when I don't stream I'm lurking HypeZonePUBG and there is a huge problem with trolls. They abuse only 5 votes for !next command so host switch every 20 seconds no matter how many players is alive or watching hosted stream. That command need a tweak for time idle before next vote or option for 50% live viewers vote before auto-bot switch to next player. I lost my patience yesterday when they changed 20 streams in the row in 3 min withou any chicken dinner or player/team deaths. Mobile app also after last patch don't show hosts…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New 6th Featured Screen for Creative/Up and coming rework

Create a 6th featured screen to showcase alternative games or streamers, not something based on metrics alone but something that shows off the wealth of creative talent we have here as streamers.

This is the perfect platform to show off a 'star' from the up and coming section to help push through aspiring and growing streamers, getting them exposure that is hard to come by without being part of a bigger group.

Also think we need to limit who shows up in the up and coming section, seeing partners with 10k+ follows in there isn't ideal, there should be an…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mixer Neon Sign (Stock on the Mixer Store)

Just saw a tweet https://twitter.com/MrsLuclin/status/942867652686397440 from @WatchMixer and I was wonder who else thinks that it would be a great idea to stock that same neon sign design on the Mixer Store!? To me I'd think the Community would love to purchase them and would sell like hot cakes!! Just think your own Mixer Neon Sign in your Gamer Cave!! That would be awesome!!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base