Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Channel Two

Personally, I love channel one and what it offers for patterned streamers. I think there should be a channel for non-partnered streamers as an opportunity to help build their community.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Realm Royale HypeZone

With the continuing growth of players playing Realm Royale, I believe a Realm Royale HypeZone Channel would make a great addition to Mixer. Its a fun game to watch.. i mean how can you not enjoy a chicken running around right, hahaha.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. HypeZoneAPEX

HypeZoneAPEX needs to be a thing ASAP

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. filter platforms.

i am on pc, and want to only watch pc players, so i can join them until true cross play is available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. S: channel hosting chat rooms

The main issue i find in hosting people, is the chat, I believe that when a streamer hosts another channel, the channel should stick to their own chat room and not transfer to the channel they've hosted, Due to the constant amount of people who flood the channel and get confused and angry at the channel they've hosted by not playing the "Game they've followed for", Just wondering if you have any plans on making it abit more clearer for those who host, and "us mods" in the chat room, So we're not flooded as much, thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hype zone

Hype zone should be for battlefield 4 because the game is dead on Xbox and I stream it every day and get no views what so ever. But I go on Fortnite and I see a kid who is new to mixer with 500 people watching him. It ant fair for streamers like me who play hours of games and get nothing it just be fair for everyone and people don't need to install it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Rokuactivationcode

Roku is a top-notch streaming device you could ever get. Navigate to our website to learn how to activate your streaming device with the help of Set up your account and enjoy watching various nail-biting shows in your leisure time. We also provide channel activation and cancellation services. Troubleshooting services are also provided to ensure that our clients have a hassle-free experience. Overall, our hub is a one stop solution for all Roku related issues.We Providing 24*7 Roku support & help to get Roku link code or enter Roku code, Roku Activation, installing, configuring help from the world certified technicians…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Private mixer channel

It would be great to be able to set your mixer channel to private so that only your friends can watch your streams and only your friends can chat with you. Similar to Facebook or Instagram where as you can only follow/watch their streams if the owner of the channel accepts your follow request. This would protect younger teens a lot more who want to share their gaming experience with their friends but their parents don't want random ppl from around the world chatting with their children that might lead them astray and ask to much from the teenage streamer.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. switching channel late

u should make it were right when they win or lose make it a 15 second count then go to the next stream because it takes to long to switch streams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hype zone anthem

Anthem will be big hit when it comes out and a hype zone for it will make it even better and will fit right in. Alet hough now there would be 5 hype zones maybe take out rainbow six hypezone?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. ChannelOne Improvement

Most partners hosted by ChannelOne have had their moderation bots either lag tremendously or crash entirely due to the heavy load of having thousands of viewers all at once. Perhaps a way to circumvent this issue is to make ChannelOne (and other automated Mixer hosting channels) "preview window" channels, meaning hosts aren't the same kind as when a viewer hosts a channel and act as a preview of that channel versus a live host. Viewers would join the channel per usual, but the channel host would only account for 1 viewer physically (ChannelOne in this instance), applying the number of…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Do something to replace use of third party app for special overlays.

I don't want to use streamlabs like soft. to get details of subscribers and followers that just followed. give users a link that will do that same.

like "tommy" has subscribed then allow us to get output through that link as->> <subscriber> <streamer's message>

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Channel 7 for 18+ streams roulette

We have Channel One, for all ages. But in my opinion the 18+ streams need a showplace too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Channel Options

Was just thinking about an option for mixer channels. Channel One is a channel that only hosts Partners and people just go there to earn Extra Sparks. If you had a Channel 2, then perhaps you could rotate through all streamers that are T-for-Teen, and help promote the small streamers get recognized and help them get a chance to become a Partner faster by gaining views, and followers. ! Also Hypezone is not as exciting to get now that Channel One has all the viewers. So when you get Hype Zone there may be 100 people in there cheering you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. make Hype zone great again

Hype zone needs a spark incentive, this might boost the numbers and show some more love to radom gamers and not just partners!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hi everyone

I personally think that you should be able to setup commands from the settings and not go a website in to days world you don't know if a website is real or fake

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. HypeZoneRealmRoyale

I've seen all the other BattleRoyales of similar style have HypeZones for the closest one to a win while streaming. But I've noticed Realm Royale, a newer Battle Royale that is quickly growing and climbing in the streaming community doesn't have one yet. Any thoughts or predictions for the upcoming channel?

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Videoredigering och delning

Jag streamar ca 2h varje gång jag streamar. Det blir ju ganska tråkigt att titta på i efter hand. Det som skulle hjälpa med ett videoredigering program. Är att man kan göra highlights. Så min kanal är intressant även när jag är offline. Vore kanon att vara attraktiv även när man är offline.

Delning: Hur delar jag till Youtube t.ex eller g+?
    Tack för att ni finns och håller min och andras drömmar i liv.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base