Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Traditional (Physical) Art Category

The bulk of creative content (Referencing art streams broadly) present on streaming platforms tend to be digital in nature. A separate category/lineation for traditional artists can help organize the often muddied creative sphere and give visitors ample choice and variety, as well as offer exposure for traditional artists/creators. Traditional art by and large is an untapped segment in the streaming ecosystem. No current platform has fostered such a space successfully. This category would make for a refreshing user experience and perhaps grow into a truly unique streaming phenomena, differentiating the streaming platform itself, and allotting for a whole slew of…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a Strawpoll

Pretty simple, from now on streamers on all platforms need to rely on third party websites like strawpoll.com, just integrate it into the stream, for example let the streamer formulate a question and add some answers to the question which people can click on , then let a panel open on top of the chat

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add username recycling

I've recently been looking at new channel names on Mixer and came up with a (rather large) shortlist of names I would look to use, only to find out of 14 names all 14 are taken by accounts that are inactive, some are still level 1 with the account being 4+ years old.

I appreciate some accounts should be reserved on the basis of streamers having large followings on other social media and do not want their stream name taken in future. But for many names it seems to be that people have just taken the name and never logged…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. New Category

I would like to see a section specific for Comic Books. There are streams vom Live events like San Diego comic con or people reviewing comics, or artists working on comics.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. programming

Would be awesome to be able to search for streams by category. That way, programming streams could be found.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. If i have two separate channels, to avoid confusion with my viewers and keep them up to date, can we find a way to merge the two channels?

Another idea, binding select button to have two features for individual actions. One by tapping for map(generally accepted), and HOLD for START. This would free the Start button available for customized bind. Thus, utilizing more with less for thise with and without upgraded paddle controllers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. please remove IRL

Irl is what ruined Twitch if you remove it and replace it with something better because all the twitch thots are gonna do when twitch get shut down is to come here and turn your IRL section and the site into a softcore website and please do not hire anyone from twitch as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. wasted space

Viewing a channel and there
    s so much wasted space on the left and right, plus there was a bunch of below the video (such as support and social media stuff). Plus no theater mode to cover all this space. like wtf.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Acho que deveria ter jogos na mixer onde o inscrito pudesse jogar dar feedback e ganhar spsrks mais rapidamente durante um periodo de tempo

Acho que deveria ter jogos na mixer onde o inscrito pudesse jogar dar feedback e ganhar spsrks mais rapidamente durante um periodo de tempo

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Verified Channels

There are a few ideas that could improve Verified Channels and the ease of streaming to them. Currently you have to either have the account login information to access the stream key or have the stream key saved somewhere to input each time. If there was a way to have your regular account be associated with the Verified Channel so that you could easily obtain the stream key or use your regular stream key but have the ingest send it to a Verified Channel that could really simplify the process and even encourage more use of the channels.

Also as…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Help small channels!

Can you give to all platform creators the ability to make clips and all the qualities from 160p to 1080p.
    This should not be a only partner service!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can we add these three things?

Hello everyone I have been streaming on mixer on and off for a since early 2018 and growth honestly isn’t and issue for me honestly because I work full time and my schedule is all over the place... But this does not mean I haven’t thought of some stuff that would be nice to see...

Milestone rewards for streamers

My idea would be since a lot of streamers constantly want exposure to help grow their stream and most make it either by grinding or falling into a niche another way would be to reward console players who stream with streamer…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mixer Stream Levels

For the new leveling up system. It should either have FULL customization or be able to be switched on or off for whether you want it or not.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. subscribe to channel

Hey i don't know bout most people but for me i don't like using my cc to subscribe to channel
    So i don't sub and i think lot people would like using a gift card to subscribe channel or have game pass ultimate for one free subscription monthly and let said mixer pro give one sub monthly for let said $12 ok so it one sub but maybe u guys can make mixer pro+ $19.99 u get two free sub monthly plus whatever u guys added to it ok i think u guys may get what i mean by now…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I got banned

I got banned for a reason that I don't know of. I don't cuss on livestreams, I wasn't saying inappropriate things to other people, I was shirtless because it was really hot and I don't have a fan. I did have my webcam on. I was just livestreaming Forza Horizon 4 for my friend to see how I make designs, tunes etc... Then I had banned a user for using inappropriate language and racial slurs. 2-3 minutes later, my livestream was shut down, then when I went to start another one. it said ''Not able to start a broadcast, because…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Dont allow 24/7 non-mixer owned channels be a thing, Remove sparks, enable ads

I've talked to many of partnered streamers and some of them being full time. Sparks economy is actually the worst possible thing for potential viewership. It holds viewers to one channel and just afking in them not doing a **** thing to support anything.

Sponsorships are near impossible for mixer partners/streamers to get as companies do not want to be affiliated with mixer when they see the highest populated channels are afk Spark farming channels.

Also another point being "spark farming" being a thing in my opinion is a bad thing for viewership.
    Remove sparks, implement advertisements, have the ads…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. a hypezone type channel or kinda like the sea of theives channel for The Hunter: Call of The Wild

a hypezone type channel or kinda like the sea of theives channel for The Hunter: Call of The Wild. i want to grow the game on mixer and help streamers like me that only play this game can get more viewers and grow as streamers beings how its not that popular on mixer but it is on twitch

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I want to know how do I make my own Hypezone for a 18+ mature audience

I realized Hypezone is more for a broad player base like kids and teens up to adults but what I want to know is how do I make a 18+ only Hypezone I think it would be good to separate the kids from the adults make it more comfortable for a mature aspect (Personally I believe its bad that kids/adults get mixed into the same pool)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ChannelOnePlusBR

Olá, meu nome é Rodrigo, meu canal no mixer é PressionePlayGames e gostaria de sugerir um ChannelOnePlus para o Brasil. Temos o ChannelOneBR porém este canal NÃO dá host em lives +18, mas jogos como Diablo 3, State of Decay, The Division, Red Dead Redemption, entre outros excelentes jogos, tem ótima visibilidade porém, nao podemos receber o ChannelOne por causa da faixa etária. Obg !

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base