Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. quality

Every time i load a stream it defaults to 360p. Please make it so i can default it to at least 720p or at least remember my preferred option. It's not a big deal to change it but i would rather just have my option remembered somewhere. and if my quality is set for 1080p but the streamer is streaming in 720p. have it default to the highest quality.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Affiliate Program For Twitch

Hello,

If you haven't seen lately, people have been going to Twitch for one reason: Their affiliate program. They get the subscribe button for less work. I feel like Mixer should do the same thing.

Affiliate Requirements: 100 followers, 10 streams a month, 5 hours a month, and 5 people chatting on average.
    ~~
    Affiliate Benefits: Custom Emotes for their stream, Sub Button for $4.99, Lightstream Beta Access

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. mod list

If your an Editor on someone's channel you should be at least able to see a mod list for that channel or have that streamer select people to see it as in if they have a community manager they can add them to that list and the Community manager can see that list.

:)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Embers4all

I’d like to see a channel dedicated to the embers4all streamers. They were chosen, I’d like to support them!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. hypezone apex legends minimum requirements

The HypeZone for Apex Legends needs to have minimum requirements to be hosted. There is no point for the lowest of the low effort streams to be featured by the channel. Nobody wants to watch the 1 kill streamer that has no microphone, no camera, and doesn't interact with chat. They probably don't even realize they have the HypeZone at all.

People will disagree with this saying, "the HypeZone helps all the small streamers grow!". A minimum requirement needs to be enforced so that small streamers that are actually TRYING to grow are hosted. These boring streams with no interaction…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. canal suspenso

boa noite. meu canal foi suspenso e gostaria de retornar com ele,pois se trata da única diversão que tenho. se errei gostaria de pedir desculpas. obrigado.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. to create ChannelOnePlusBR and ChannelOnePlusES channels

You must create ChannelOnePlusBR and ChannelOnePlusES channels for Channels Over 18

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. hypezone YOU are UNFAIR YOU did not give us the HYPE 63 ALIVE

Today 03/12/19 at around 3 am Hype zone for PUBG was given to a streamer with 63 people Left alive and then switch to his co-host at 53 people alive and stayed with them for the rest of their game. Looking at other streams there were people streaming with less than 10, 20,30,40, and even 50 still alive. You are not ch1 or feature you betrayed us

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Es wäre cool daa man auf pc oder die app oder der konsole ein Trailer erstellen könnte

Es wäre cool wenn man so ein auf konsole pc oder app ein Trailer erstellen könnte für sein channel um mehr reichweite oder Abonennte zu bekommen wo man auf mixer sein eingen kannal so gestalten wie er es möchte mit musik mit logos und tailers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Exclusive skills for followers and subscribers

Hello good, I do not know if this message was already put by another person, if so, I'm sorry, my idea is that since mixer has skills and the other platforms do not, why not put stremers have exclusive skills of their channel for the people who follow him? And also, why can not I also have them for those who subscribe? I have seen that if someone subscribes to a channel, they are lifelong emoticons and do not see themselves in comparison with the skills, since mixer has the novelty of the skills, why not make the most of…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hypezone Alert

I was wondering if there is any current audio notification or open API to allow an alert to be played through OBS or Streamlabs OBS when we make it into the Hypezone. Much like when people donate, host, etc. As a smaller streamer who does not get many viewers it would be a nice feature to let us know there is 500+ people watching when we may only average 0-3 viewers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. wLenka 9:00 stream

New to this, me and my friend wanna see how different it is from twitch.

Game: Friday The 13th

wLenka-Mixer name

Come and chill!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A little something for the little guy

I stream at least 100+ hours a month (even with a full time job)and want to make a little extra money for me doing something I enjoy doing how bout us little streamers we should lower the partnership thing from 2000 to like 50 or 100 I'm currently at 71 so let's get something going for us on the little end I'm not expecting thousands or even hundreds of dollars but it'd be neat to have levels like if you have 50 followers for every 10-20 hours you stream you make 5 bucks and for 100 followers every 10-20 hours…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Having smaller streams on featured

Having smallers streams on featured

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Help build cool MIXER pages

Looking to add a category of Mixers willing to help other mixers build there channels!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mixer Mix Channel

So my idea is to have a mix channel where you can have up to six simultaneous streams, like the mix channels on DirecTV. I have lots of streamers that stream at the same time, but I can't be on each channel and the only way to see them is to have multiple devices or hope they co-stream (if they know each other & are in the same game). That way I don't have to have multiple devices/browser windows running at once.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Donations to Streamers

I think people should be able to donate to streamers through their microsoft account I personally think that would be a great idea. I also think we should be able to buy Mixer Pro and Channel Subs through our accounts. It just seems easier for us people or kids that dont have a credit card.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Subscribe button

the Signature Button can stay in Bottom of the crystals counter Because of Information, previous streamings and Clips (Beta) Make the Sign Button almost disappear only appearing the Sign (cut version) to leave in a more visible place in the channel overley

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. People want CLIPS

People need to save their favorite streamer moments. Moments must be remembered, not just being forgotten by the public as it happen. People need to watch their favorite moments again. People coming from other platforms, like Twitch, are used to having this option, and it's disappointing not to have it on this platform, being as good as it is.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ChannelOne for hispanic people

Hispanic streamers and Viewers need a hsipanic Channel One because sometimes they talk on the Chat in spanish and even say mean things, Also you need to put some mods on the chat of ChannelOne and ChannelOnePlus

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base