Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. muting people still shows the chat skills

Can we make it so when you mute someone in chat it mutes their channels skills that they use aswell? Im tired of seeing the name of the person ive muted since they spam gifs in chat

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't allow earning of hearts on Progression if banned in channels

With Mixer's new Progression feature, you can earn hearts via watching even if you are banned from the channel in question. You can also still level up if you earn enough hearts as well. I think this should not be allowed to happen if you are banned from a channel.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Audio remaining muted

I use mixer to help support my friends, and sparks is an easy way to do that. The problem I'm having is if I try to farm sparks while doing anything else, I mute mixer. But with Channel One, it now starts un-muting the stream as soon as it changes over to a new player. Having to go back every 10 min to mute the stream over and over just to have it quite doesn't seem right. The fix action I'm suggesting is allowing Channel One to remain muted until I decide to un-mute it myself. If I'm doing something…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sugerencia urgente !!

Buenas noches,

Quería consultar para que fecha más o menos se puede tener la aplicación de Mixer en la ps4 ya que en celular no se puede disfrutar de los 4 canales juntos como ejemplos TheGrefg, Ampeterby, Agustin y Vicens, intento ponerlo en el navegador de la play pero no carga al parecer no lo soporta, sería genial que hubiera el aplicativo en ps4.

Gracias, saludos.
    Kevin

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. New Ranking system - Pro/contra

We got the fresh new ranking system. In my opinion its a win and loss. On one side you see as streamer who are your most active viewers. On the other side i need to say. 40 hearts for every chatmessage thats really to much and invites ppl to spam in the chat to rank up faster. Dont understand me wrong. The idea to give the viewers a motivation to be part of the chat is nice but like i said its inviting spam. So maybe you shouldt get 40 on every message. Maybe 40 on every 5th message for…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Problem (where is ur support)

i have a problem with PaladinsGame channel. I cant subscribe for him. I dont know why bc I`m just click on subscribe button and nothing happen. I cant write in chat. Its very big problem for me. Help pls

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Global Skills Opt-Out/Off for Streamer/Channel

This issue was closed previously as resolved/implemented when that is not true.

Issue; Mixer adds Stickers, Effects, and Rallies constantly. Some channels do not want these used in their respective chats as they are disruptive or brand damaging. Currently the channel owner must check constantly as each new item is added and turn them off individually from the broadcast dashboard.

Solution: A permanent "off" slider for all Skills/Season 2 functions.

Please see the attached file for an example of implementation.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. HypeZone

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate needs to have its own HypeZone page!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. HYPE ZONE REALM ROYALE

I would like to know why hype zone is not anymore in realm royale i really liked it and i made 45 followers with the hype zone a while back ago and i dont understand why other games like fortnite and apex have a hype zone and not real i dont want this game to die at all

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Subscribed channels at the top or a separate tab on xbox

It has taken me several minutes to find the channel I'm subscribed to....I would like to see a different tab on following for subscribed channels or at least have it at the top of following

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Channel One Plus Brazil

We are in need of a Channel One Plus Brazil - Portuguese so partners can reach public with Mature games.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Editor hosting

Would it be possible to give editors the ability to host people for the streamers they mod for ? This could allow channels to host people on their stream teams for example when the streamer is actually offline, regardless of the bot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Veteran Gamers

I was just wondering if you have events for Veterans. I’ve seen Mixer promote Black History month, Women’s month, etc. And would it also be exclusively for Mixer partners?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. schedule

Schedule!

I've noticed there's a few suggestions already, each with their idea, but lets collect them into one.

Streamer can choose to set a schedule for each week, beginning on monday, their time. The streamer can choose a few things:
    - which timezone (can be automated by reading their pc's time)
    - countdown on or off
    - notification before streamtime to followers on/off
    - Can cancel a stream up until stream start. If notifications is enabled, they need to do it an hour before so the notifications don't get sent.

For the viewers:
    !schedule in chat will make hypebot whisper…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Help Smaller Streamers Reach Bigger Goals!!!

I feel that smaller channels like mine with only 50 followers are really getting the down side of mixer. I watch a ton of streamers with easily over 2,000 followers and there having the time of there life... Why? Well because there partnered. You can't be partnered on mixer until you hit 2,000 followers. But it feels almost impossible for "other" streamers like me and most other people to reach that mark. So I feel like mixer should have a "program" to help smaller streamers reach bigger goals.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Xp/sparks/embers/hearts = overkill in "currencies". Merge the reward types & keep it simple

TL;DR: Sparks were the first reward "currency" on Mixer, and remain the most used - merge other rewards into them.

------

XP, Sparks, and Hearts, are all earned rewards for watching streams. Because of this, they can be easily combined.

Embers are a premium reward, using RMT, but there's no reason the RMT cannot buy bulk amounts of the earned rewards.

Sparks remain the main reward "currency" on Mixer, so merge and equalise to them as follows:

Sparks = earned like they are now, used as they are now.
    XP = remove. Replace with "sparks used". Increase Mixer rank by…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. add exact time of streams to "past streams" page

first off, i just want to say that i loathe relative time display if there isn't a way to see absolute time as well. that said, i would like to see the absolute time of streams somewhere on the "past streams" page of a channel. possibly on mouseover of the relative time. that way i dont have to see **** like "a month ago" on 30 consecutive streams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bring back the Chillzone!

I want a place to see relaxed streamers, like maybe minecraft or art so that us gamers can relax with some mixer! btw my mixer is RHEC_Gameroid88

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. quality

Every time i load a stream it defaults to 360p. Please make it so i can default it to at least 720p or at least remember my preferred option. It's not a big deal to change it but i would rather just have my option remembered somewhere. and if my quality is set for 1080p but the streamer is streaming in 720p. have it default to the highest quality.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Affiliate Program For Twitch

Hello,

If you haven't seen lately, people have been going to Twitch for one reason: Their affiliate program. They get the subscribe button for less work. I feel like Mixer should do the same thing.

Affiliate Requirements: 100 followers, 10 streams a month, 5 hours a month, and 5 people chatting on average.
    ~~
    Affiliate Benefits: Custom Emotes for their stream, Sub Button for $4.99, Lightstream Beta Access

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base